Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The bridge video?

Is there any evidence they do want in? :D
Yes, they want the State to be punished for late discovery and one of the things they want is to supress Libby's phone data and BG's video. I don't blame them for trying. I understand it's their job trying to supress things which aren't good for their client. BG's video isn't good for RA because the timeline, the clothing, a girl mentioning a gun, the 3 witnesses, etc. IMO

RPurdy ISP met with BH in 2018 looking into the case regarding the Odin Angle as him (BH) being a subject matter expert among others. He had been told BH had been cleared so didn't treat him like a POI.

At the 47 minute mark to the linked Murder Sheet above.

MOO

I thought this was huge IMO, NMcL asked Murphy on cross if during all the course of his investigation, had ever been able to prove BH or the other POI's that Click, Murphy and Ferency suspected, were in Delphi during the time of the murders and Murphy stated "NO".

At approx the 53 minute mark in the same linked Murder Sheet Podcast above.

Woopsie on that one. I think a lot of T Click's testimony is going to come under deep suspicion or not allowed at all.

JMO

"The thought of them being removed and returned is preposterous."

I agree. So why are the DT so invested in this narrative, that the girls were taken from the area but then returned sometime later? Especially when it does not make a lot of sense...

I think the only reason they are so invested in this potential scenario is because they don't have an alibi for RA during the key times---1:30 to 3:30 pm----but the Odinists do have an alibi for that window of time.

...but if they can move the actual murders until a more convenient time for the defense theory, they can give RA an alibi and take the Odinist leader's alibi away.
Agreed IMO. They can't place RA away from the scene of the crime at ToD, so need to have the girls be elsewhere at their ToD.

Any news on yesterday's afternoon motions hearing? What topics were discussed & granted/denied or taken under advisement?
TIA :)

Yes, they want the State to be punished for late discovery and one of the things they want is to supress Libby's phone data and BG's video. I don't blame them for trying. I understand it's their job trying to supress things which aren't good for their client. BG's video isn't good for RA because the timeline, the clothing, a girl mentioning a gun, the 3 witnesses, etc. IMO

There is no way they will get the video thrown out, but what a kick in the teeth for Libby, who had the foresight to record the killer, and they want to exclude it. It’s just another reason for me to massively dislike them.

Moo

Do you have a link for this? I don't remember it this way.

As an aside i do wonder if it’s time for a new jusdicial/criminal IT infrastructure for discovery which the D is eventually given access rights to rather than trying to transfer files in bulk.

i was imagining personally i have 30TB or more of data and if i had to transfer it to someone, of course what they would end up with is a vast amount of files with no real sense to them.
Agree, but the Defense has wasted a heck of a lot of time filing frivolous garbage when they could have been diligently digging in and working on the case from the minute they received it.

The BK/Idaho case had 50TB of information for comparison.

JMO

Absolutely. She may allow the defense say "it was a odinist sacrifice" but without specific names. I don't think the defense want that. I'm tired of BH. I don't know how many people and how many times does it take to state he has a solid alibi.

I still have to listen to MS last's episode. I'm sure it is detailed. I hope the hearings of today are more interesting.

I understand the frustration over BH because he "has a solid alibi." The question arises not only because of his extracurricular interests and postings, but because some question the entire timeline of this murder. And if the timeline isn't correct, neither are alibis.

JMO IMO

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2. jpg.jpg
    2. jpg.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 3
So a question answer as I don’t know the answer to.

As long as the prosecutors send all the information across to the defence or their job is done.

Or should they be helping them by saying which bits are which and so on?
The point is this: Just like in any other job/professional work environment, if you hand over a bunch of digital documents to someone for them to do "their part," it's common courtesy to label it in a way for them to be able to do it efficiently.

If I have a client for whom I'm editing only 25 reports written by Dr. John Doe, and my client sends me 500 files labeled 1-500, I have to open 500 documents to find the reports by Dr. John Doe.

I'd wonder if my client was TRYING to make my job more difficult. Why wouldn't my client just label the documents "doe report," "smith report," and so on?

IMO MOO

I understand the frustration over BH because he "has a solid alibi." The question arises not only because of his extracurricular interests and postings, but because some question the entire timeline of this murder. And if the timeline isn't correct, neither are alibis.

JMO IMO
It doesn't matter if 'some' others question BH's timeline. If LE investigated fully and BH has a solid, provable alibi then he is no longer a POI. It really is that simple, conspiracies aside.

Even Murphy from the wannabe famous Rushville 3 admitted on the stand that in ALL of his investigating he could not place BH (or PW or E) in Delphi at the time of the murders.

So what if BH believes in Odinism or posts about it on his FB? That is his fundamental right to religious freedom, just like Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Atheism and the list goes on and on and on.

JMO

EBM: Add other initial POI's

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if 'some' others question BH's timeline. If LE investigated fully and BH has a solid, provable alibi then he is no longer a POI. It really is that simple, conspiracies aside.

Even Murphy from the wannabe famous Rushville 3 admitted on the stand that in ALL of his investigating he could not place BH in Delphi at the time of the murders.

So what if BH believes in Odinism or posts about it on his FB? That is his fundamental right to religious freedom, just like Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Atheism and the list goes on and on and on.

JMO

BBM

And here lies the problem.

IMO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members