Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It would be pretty suspicious if he did, IMO. That's what drug dealers, CSAM dealers, or people cheating on wives do---have a secret 2nd phone. IMO
We don’t even have any info from LE or court filings regarding 1 cell phone, let alone a secret second cellphone.

It is disclosed in court documents that he worked at the dump. Someone could clock in on his behalf, even for just the 2 hr afternoon block, and the rest of the staff could easily pick up the slack for two hours as if the person is out sick. MOO
Would these other co-workers know about the investigation into the girl's murders? Would they cover for a child killer?

Your constitution is a lot stronger than mine. I feel pretty confident I would after 7 months of psychological torture if I thought things might get better for me.
RA wasn't psychologically tortured for 7 months. His own attorneys commented on how he appeared to have acclimated and seemed helpful and good natured during their visits to Westville. RA was receiving medical and psychological care consistently.

No mention of anything of the sorts of the horrendous treatment aka POW until the State's discovery dump and RA's confessions to his wife and mother. A little too coincidental IMO.

Maybe the psychological torture RA experienced was his own mind dwelling on the horrendous murders that he is a Defendant accused of murdering.

JMO

I get that. But how is Nick even going to find his own stuff if he's that....vague...about how he organizes and labels things? I guess we'll see during the trial if it becomes an issue (if even he can't find his own stuff).

IMO MOO
NM is going to be using what he turned over in the initial drops of discovery that was probably more organized. That was what he was going to use at trial or was directly connected to what he was going to use at trial, so that's what he turned over as discovery. If the defense wants to attempt to try what essentially amounts to a different case in front of the jury, it's not NM's responsibility to itemize and organize the entire case file for them. He's not going on deep dives into Odinists or weird conspiracy theories about family members doctoring evidence, so being able to find anything other than the basic RA materials is irrelevant to him.

JMO

We don’t even have any info from LE or court filings regarding 1 cell phone, let alone a secret second cellphone.
I agree---I was just replying to TTF's post, asking 'which' phone RA was using that day to look up stocks, and I asked why he'd have more than one active cell phone?

What constant noise? Isn't solitary segregated from the general population?
Yes, the solitary confinement area at Westville is a separate building. Remember Rozzi complaining about having to ride in a golf cart to the area. There are separate pods, usually 2 to a cell. RA had his own cell and IIRC there were only 8 pods with inmates during that time.

JMO

Would these other co-workers know about the investigation into the girl's murders? Would they cover for a child killer?
Maybe ? I don’t know them so if they’re willing to punch his time card for him, maybe they’re also willing to lie and say he was at work when he wasn’t? MOO

Will look up Odinists and MS later on to see what I find.
If you’re looking for true, unbiased odinism info, IMO you won’t find it there. Its a pro-prosecution podcast, so they don’t include any pro-d evidence in their podcast.

There are several not-connected content creator lawyers who read through the Franks and offer legal commentary along the way. Lawyer You Know on YouTube is IMO a good lawyer that is not connected whatsoever to anyone on this case so you can trust on its face to be an unbiased opinion.

MOO

We don't have evidence of a lot of things that people are speculating about endlessly in this thread.
Right because the State had more professionalism and dignity than pushing a narrative like the D's Franks Memo around the gag order. They've kept details close to the vest, but they will be coming out in trial as they should be.

RA is guilty IMO, the Defense doesn't have a defense so they've created this preposterous satanic panic fanfic junk. They have nothing else.

RA confessed starting in April 3rd to his wife and mother, they needed something, anything to negate the impact of those actions. Hail Mary pass, but now the tides have turned against them in the Court of public opinion in light of all the shady behavior coming to light.

$12,600 Baldwin submitted for a drive down to Georgia to pick up info from a women who had a compilation of BH's FB posts. WTAH?

JMO

Last edited:
If you’re looking for true, unbiased odinism info, IMO you won’t find it there. Its a pro-prosecution podcast, so they don’t include any pro-d evidence in their podcast.

There are several not-connected content creator lawyers who read through the Franks and offer legal commentary along the way. Lawyer You Know on YouTube is IMO a good lawyer that is not connected whatsoever to anyone on this case so you can trust on its face to be an unbiased opinion.

MOO

I'd prefer unbiased and someone that isn't connected to it so will ... that LYK rings a bell ... the Depp vs Heard case I think.

Thanks!

I’d be cashing in that reward money if I had evidence of a false alibi of my coworker. No more working at the dump for me!

Just my opinion

Do we think workers are the dump were readers of current events going on in their area to the point that they would have had any idea BH was even questioned in those early days? I mean, nobody knew that.

MOO

He's also adorable. :)

IMO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member