Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Murders began at 10:30?
61 incriminating statements?
WOWZA

Oh boy, looks like I missed a lot today and have some catching up to do!

I believe the "10:30" was misconstrued/misrepresented. I'd really like to see any factual basis to that claim of that claim. Saying EF's phone was not in use from 10:30 on is not the same as saying "the murders began at 10:30."

IMO MOO

They are saving their evidence for trial rather than submit in sneaky Motions, Filings and the infamous Franks.

JMO

The State has had seven years to get out in front of the defense as far as info release to the public. (Hello PCA) That is why we know that they have an unspent round, we know about 61 and counting "confessions," that RA was wearing similar clothes to BG. They have tried this case in the public just as much, if not more, than the defense has.

IMO MOO

The State has had seven years to get out in front of the defense as far as info release to the public. (Hello PCA) That is why we know that they have an unspent round, we know about 61 and counting "confessions," that RA was wearing similar clothes to BG. They have tried this case in the public just as much, if not more, than the defense has.

IMO MOO
I thought it was defense who wanted the PCA to be unsealed. Nick argued to keep it sealed to protect the case.

Right because the State had more professionalism and dignity than pushing a narrative like the D's Franks Memo around the gag order. They've kept details close to the vest, but they will be coming out in trial as they should be.

RA is guilty IMO, the Defense doesn't have a defense so they've created this preposterous satanic panic fanfic junk. They have nothing else.

RA confessed starting in April 3rd to his wife and mother, they needed something, anything to negate the impact of those actions. Hail Mary pass, but now the tides have turned against them in the Court of public opinion in light of all the shady behavior coming to light.

$12,600 Baldwin submitted for a drive down to Georgia to pick up info from a women who had a compilation of BH's FB posts. WTAH?

JMO
BBM

And then returned home WITHOUT it. LOL

This D team is just unbelievable, in all sense of the word.

JMO

Last edited:
BBM

And then returned home WITHOUT it. LOL

This D team is just unbelievable, in all sense of the word.

Really, why on earth wouldn’t they have just requested she just email some screenshots? Travelling there to pick them up, what’d they think they needed to do, bring them back in a utility trailer? Then have the audacity to request the expenses be reimbursed when it proved to be nothing more than a fool’s game? They have no shame!

MOO

I thought the defence were ridiculous with the Odins did it. That I figured was their lowest point, but now trying to move the timeline of when the girls were murdered is actually a more desperate attempt.

We are now meant to believe the girls were taken away and brought back in the middle of a search and all these Odinists didn’t get seen. Does the Witch craft make them invisible?

MOOOOOO

Phycologist says RA had serious mental illness around the time of his confessions BUT did he suffer from mental illness episodes throughout his life and what was the state of his mental health in Feb, 2017?

MOO regardless if the confessions are allowed or not this could be a huge win for the P. Testimony from a phycologist that RA suffered from mental illness.

Nobody who would murder two teens out for a walk on a nature trail is in a proper frame of mind MOO. Mental illness would also explain aspects of the crime scene that seem to make no sense. JMO

Goodbye RA!!

Phycologist says RA had serious mental illness around the time of his confessions BUT did he suffer from mental illness episodes throughout his life and what was the state of his mental health in Feb, 2017?

MOO regardless if the confessions are allowed or not this could be a huge win for the P. Testimony from a phycologist that RA suffered from mental illness.

Nobody who would murder two teens out for a walk on a nature trail is in a proper frame of mind MOO. Mental illness would also explain aspects of the crime scene that seem to make no sense. JMO

Goodbye RA!!
Just based on quotes from the psychologist in the news report, I'd say the psychologist is going to have to come up with some evidence that RA was experiencing "stress-induced psychosis" around that time. Anecdotal evidence isn't sufficient.

Psychosis is a serious disorder that requires some proof. JMO. More than saying "I talked to him and he was experiencing psychosis". It seems it would call for some video, audio interview plus standardized psychological testing, etc. A lot of murderer's fake mental illness in prison. I think we've had this discussion before in this case, haven't we?

Goodbye RA!!
Yes!!

However, we all know that anybody that would kill 2 teen girls the way they were killed is not "normal".

But ......I don't think mental illness can be his defense.

He is a pervert, more than likely involved in a CSAM ring and it was that part of his life to drive him to Libby & Abby.

JMO

The point is this: Just like in any other job/professional work environment, if you hand over a bunch of digital documents to someone for them to do "their part," it's common courtesy to label it in a way for them to be able to do it efficiently.

If I have a client for whom I'm editing only 25 reports written by Dr. John Doe, and my client sends me 500 files labeled 1-500, I have to open 500 documents to find the reports by Dr. John Doe.

I'd wonder if my client was TRYING to make my job more difficult. Why wouldn't my client just label the documents "doe report," "smith report," and so on?

IMO MOO
Realizing of course that federal, state and local official electronic documents and files are assigned and labelled with official file numbers (that do have meaning and are not 'random') for e-storage purposes rather then having random Joe Employee label it with some random name that means only something to him personally.

Nothing new here IMO.

Here's a link for Disclosure requirements in Indiana.
So I listened to the MS interview and they repeatedly mentioned BH “has a solid alibi” but we learned via Holeman testimony that the proof of his alibi was an email from his employer stating someone clocked in BH at 4:55am clock out for lunch from 12:15 to 12:45 (approx, I can’t recall the minutes exactly) and then clock out again at 2:45. Then Holeman states they got an email from a gym in the area stating someone used his fob at 4:08pm. There is no mention of collecting video data, interviewing coworkers, phone data etc. I don’t consider any of this solid to any stretch but I expect to see this stated often because of MS repeating it over and over again lol somehow makes it true.
RSB&BM,

What was RA's alibi for the time period again? I seem to have forgotten.

That's the link to the Frank's memorandum. In it, the interview with SC is cited. It's cited as an attachment/flash drive, but we don't have access to that attachment/flash drive.

We have no reason to think they are lying about what's in that interview with SC.

IMO MOO
From page 3 of the linked the Probable Cause Affadavit (also @Salah11 - witness did state "muddy and bloody" as per below linked PCA).

Attachments

• PCA Bloody.jpg
    PCA Bloody.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Willing to be charged with obstruction of justice etc in a world-attention-garnering double murder investgation??

IMO - that's a real stretch to make without an iota of evidence or facts to back it up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back