Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe Carter was right, the perp had an ounce of conscience. Possibly dressing Abby, posing them, covering them with a blanket of leaves, sticks, if there was any way to interpret the crime scene thusly. But RA may indeed have an ounce of conscience, highly self-centered but that's why it's not more than an ounce. He's worried about his soul, eternity...

Consider: once RA made these confessions, the Defense could have conferred with their client, and moved to change his plea to guilty. Move to sentencing.

Imagine confessing to a crime you did commit and no one supports you. Your attorneys won't hear it, your wife hangs up on you. You confess to anyone in your limited orbit, you write to still others. You want to get it off your chest so you can focus on the relief of the next life. But nobody will listen to your confessions.

I can't get my head around this! We wish guilty suspects would own it and plead guilty and here's one who wants to confess. Who are his attorneys to go against that? Maybe THAT was RA's torment. He's talking and no one's listening.

Just like these attorneys FALSELY represented to SCION that they were ready for trial, it's no jump to imagine they FALSELY represented to RA that he NEEDED them to keep representing him.

I'm sorry. I think they had/have an ETHICAL responsibility to help him navigate a guilty plea. They should have done that months/nearly years ago.

My prediction: RA will now plead guilty or be found guilty, he'll be sentenced to LWOP or the DP. He won't care. Like so many convicts, he will have found Jesus. He'll adjust to life in prison, still segregated for his own safety. He will never have more than an ounce of conscience but it will serve HIM well. He'll forgive himself, imagine he's been forgiven, will justify what he likes, and rely on the promise of On The Other Side.

He'll do fine in prison, after sentencing, provided he is protected from "prison justice". He'll have Prison Jesus, he'll have meds, he'll have routines, he might still have his wife, if she can't break free of a lifetime of what I'd call encoding, her whole adulthood bonded to him, codependency mistaken for fidelity.

I never went to law school, not even for a day, but it has to be that sometimes the right thing for a defendant is to navigate his guilty plea, especially if he wants it.

His attorneys have created a circus, supplantimg their questionable best interest against their client's confessed one. For whom are they working?

JMO

Last edited:
Maybe Carter was right, the perp had an ounce of conscience. Possibly dressing Abby, posing them, covering them with a blanket of leaves, sticks, if there was any way to interpret the crime scene thusly. But RA may indeed have an ounce of conscience, highly self-centered but that's why it's not more than an ounce. He's worried about his soul, eternity...

Consider: once RA made these confessions, the Defense could have conferred with their client, and moved to change his plea to guilty. Move to sentencing.

Imagine confessing to a crime you did commit and no one supports you. Your attorneys won't hear it, your wife hangs up on you. You confess to anyone in your limited orbit, you write to still others. You want to get it off your chest so you can focus on the relief of the next life. But nobody will listen to your confessions.

I can't get my head around this! We wish guilty suspects would own it and plead guilty and here's one who wants to confess. Who are his attorneys to go against that? Maybe THAT was RA's torment. He's talking and no one's listening.

Just like these attorneys FALSELY represented to SCION that they were ready for trial, it's no jump to imagine they FALSELY represented to RA that he NEEDED them to keep representing him.

I'm sorry. I think they had/have an ETHICAL responsibility to help him navigate a guilty plea. They should have done that months/nearly years ago.

My prediction: RA will now plead guilty or be found guilty, he'll be sentenced to LWOP or the DP. He won't care. Like so many convicts, he will have found Jesus. He'll adjust to life in prison, still segregated for his own safety. He will never have more than an ounce of conscience but it will serve HIM well. He'll forgive himself, imagine he's been forgiven, will justify what he likes, and rely on the promise of On The Other Side.

He'll do fine in prison, after sentencing, provided he is protected from "prison justice". He'll have Prison Jesus, he'll have meds, he'll have routines, he might still have his wife, if she can't break free of a lifetime of what I'd call encoding, her whole adulthood bonded to him, codependency mistaken for fidelity.

I never went to law school, not even for a day, but it has to be that sometimes the right thing for a defendant is to navigate his guilty plea, especially if he wants it.

His attorneys have created a circus, supplantimg their questionable best interest against their client's confessed one. For whom are they working?

JMO

One of the best posts, well written.

@sunshineray

"MS also mentioned this in tge podcast I just posted. Aine said he was glaring back at a lot of people and at one point held her gaze. She said it made her think is this what the girl's last saw? She also noticed him staring at the victim's family members. Aine used the words, it was very odd behavior."

It was the lady from MS that brought it up on TVCOURT - so the same one.
I thought it was the woman sitting with BP that brought up the glaring, saying she hadn’t noticed it before since this was the first time she was sitting with the family.

JMO

I thought it was the woman sitting with BP that brought up the glaring, saying she hadn’t noticed it before since this was the first time she was sitting with the family.

JMO

I think the name started with S so the one by herself not the two sitting together - not MS.

JMO
It was the podcaster, Aine. She said “well in my opinion, I would consider it glaring” :rolleyes: both days.

Yep. The comments remove any doubt that RA can, and will, receive a fair trial in front of a jury of peers who will be able to acquit, should the evidence not be presented BARD to convict.

jmo
Video start image: First time, I'm seeing RA with a fully buttoned overall and holding his hands down, not to his breast.

JMO
^^^^^^^
THIS!!!

Always enlightening to read the comments.
Video start image: First time, I'm seeing RA with a fully buttoned overall and with his hands holding down, not to his breast. He looks quite normal.

Now we know why they went all in on the Odinism. KAK/RL etc couldn't explain all these confessions.

MOO
They did at the court hearing but unfortunately the podcasters who are covering this case are excluding massive portions of testimony because they have a narrative they need to follow. There were 5 witnesses today. They focused on Harshman and Holeman. Two cops and left the three experts.

When learning about the prison conditions, I believe a person should listen to the warden and the internal affairs officer of the prison (the first two witnesses completely excluded from the podcast)

When discussing the “confessions”, I believe that the psychologist who treated the patient and kept a detailed report that covers the timespan of these statement, would be a more important witness and would have way better insight than some cop saying “ya the guards think he’s lying.” Who cares about the opinion of cops and guards when they have the psychologist?

The podcasters wouldn’t be able to include a testimony from all the witnesses and still keep their narrative. They intentionally left out the worst of the doctors report. I’m hoping that another ethical reporter is going to put that missing crucial detail into an article today.

I think it’s incredible important when a psychologist diagnoses a person as having a grave disability, catatonic vegetative state, serious mental illness, stressor “confined space”, hold an emergency hearing for voluntary medication (it was granted), weekly haldol injections and the Dr gives the inmate a book on a POW camp survivor. These are big words and they mean something in a jail. That’s why they discussed the DSM4 and the lawsuit regarding the label “SMI”. I know the podcaster couldn’t keep up with why they were talking about DSM4 rather than 5 but it’s because the lawsuit is from the DSM4.

Also, both the internal affair person And Dr Wala confirmed that they have both odinist prisoners and odinist guards. They had both heard about the debacle with the patches.

All MOO IMO for discussion.

The podcasters wouldn’t be able to include a testimony from all the witnesses and still keep their narrative. They intentionally left out the worst of the doctors report. I’m hoping that another ethical reporter is going to put that missing crucial detail into an article today.

I'm also waiting for a balanced report that we can actually discuss here within TOS. Leaving out huge portions of the day is incredibly disingenuous and manipulative. Not "journalism" in the slightest.

I'm so disheartened by people ignoring the treatment this man has received, saying he deserves he because he killed two kids. He has not been convicted yet and this treatment is off the charts torture compared to other first world countries (and other pre-trial inmates in this country). It's insane and the smug attitudes (bordering on glee) is not something to be proud of. The word "bloodlust" comes to mind. I don't like that this is how we are as "a people." I had the same feeling a few weeks ago when people were cracking "too bad he missed" jokes. It's disgusting.

I believe they thought RA would cave a lot faster than he did. The jury will hopefully see it for what it is/was if the confessions are allowed in. People are gonna lose their marbles if JG doesn't allow the confessions in due to this torture plan that went too far.

IMO MOO

I mean, she may have mentioned it at some point but it was 100% not Aine being discussed in the comments here. MiniMoo even confirmed this…

Pretty sure they both said it.

I mean, she may have mentioned it at some point but it was 100% not Aine being discussed in the comments here. MiniMoo even confirmed this…

In CourtTV it was definitely the one by herself although she was a part of a guest panel of three which included Aine. Susan Hendricks.

I'm also waiting for a balanced report that we can actually discuss here within TOS. Leaving out huge portions of the day is incredibly disingenuous and manipulative. Not "journalism" in the slightest.

I'm so disheartened by people ignoring the treatment this man has received, saying he deserves he because he killed two kids. He has not been convicted yet and this treatment is off the charts torture compared to other first world countries (and other pre-trial inmates in this country). It's insane and the smug attitudes (bordering on glee) is not something to be proud of. The word "bloodlust" comes to mind. I don't like that this is how we are as "a people." I had the same feeling a few weeks ago when people were cracking "too bad he missed" jokes. It's disgusting.

I believe they thought RA would cave a lot faster than he did. The jury will hopefully see it for what it is/was if the confessions are allowed in. People are gonna lose their marbles if JG doesn't allow the confessions in due to this torture plan that went too far.

IMO MOO

Innocent until proven guilty.

Some of them should probably be in prison themselves for cruelty and inhuman treatment whether the ones subjected to it are innocent or not.

I also would like to make note that the podcaster (when trying to form their narrative) said that the important date surrounding the confessions was his “come to Jesus moment”?

IMO A more important event (MAR 24 I believe) was when the prison received 1,000 pages of discovery, which some person (a trustee? A guard?) photocopied before giving to RA.

This was also the time span that the Dr referred to in her notes as a “psychotic process”.

it was also discussed that other members of the mental health team did see and meet with RA as well. So there is some opportunity to see if others corroborate the notes here.

The Dr said that the prison itself has a policy that a person may not exceed more than 30 days in solitary. The exception is extreme violence. The Dr said “that isn’t Rick”. RA was also diagnosed as “SMI” serious medical. I believe this is the lawsuit regarding IPAS Vs IDOC, and the SMI label, for those who want to read it.

All MOO IMO just my opinion :)

IMO A more important event (MAR 24 I believe) was when the prison received 1,000 pages of discovery, which some person (a trustee? A guard?) photocopied before giving to RA.

This was also the time span that the Dr referred to in her notes as a “psychotic process”.

I'm really interested to see a timeline for when the prison received the 1K pages, when RA received it, and when he started giving "detailed confessions." Also, who made the copies, where are the originals (and do they match), and did the person making the copies ever say anything to anybody else (coworkers, other guards, other inmates, their own families, podcasters, family members, etc.) about what they saw/read. And especially if they ever taunted RA about the contents.

I believe there are some intelligent and thorough creators working on a timeline. Hopefully it will presented in a way that's visually enlightening.

IMO MOO

RSMB

I’m very interested in this. I’ve even looked at reporting from what look like Pro-RA individuals and haven’t been able to find this or additional context surrounding it. When during the hearings did this come out (who said it)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back