Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why do you supposed he has sat there for 3 days in court now, not declaring his guilt?
I am wondering this too. Has he stopped confessing / when did he stop confessing? Does he believe he's not allowed to say anything, and is he allowed to say anything I guess. No one seems to be asking him. Is the judge allowed to ask him anything? Even just something like "Mr. Allen, is there anything you'd like to say?"

Well, this isn't exactly current, but 12 to 25 cents an hour doesn't seem like motivation to make trouble.

Not finding anything about bonuses.

So... guess it's just another prison job for commissary.

Nothing to write home about.

JMO
How much do incarcerated people earn in each state?

How does the pay rate for trustee jobs compare to other jobs in the prison, like kitchen, janitorial, etc.?

The trustees take their jobs very serious. I linked an article many threads back about how some are traumatized by the things they see. Calling them “actors” is a stretch. People are on suicide watch and their fellow prisoners are there to provide a lifeline. Sounds humane.
The trustee inmate is supposed to watch and write down what they observe. They are not allowed to speak to the other inmate.

There was issues immediately with these inmates talking to RA, asking questions about his case, spreading this information amongst other inmates and calling their friends and family at home and discussing things that they said to RA and That he said in return.

These particular trustees that we are discussing do not have a good reputation regarding following the rules of this program as testified by the prison staff yesterday.

MOO

So the prisoners are in on the conspiracy, too? Wild how much power the Odinists wield in Indiana.

JMO
I don’t know about a conspiracy, but the prison staff, the internal affairs officer and the psychologist that work at the prison, did testify yesterday they are aware of the inmates and guards who follow odinism, as well as the guards who wore the odin patches. So, yes, there is a “odinist” prescence in this prison as confirmed by the two staff members that testified yesterday. MOO

No, that's not what anyone is saying.

But, felons will be felons. If they are incentivized well enough, they'll do what they're told/asked.

IMO MOO
Sure. The prisoners are in on the conspiracy, too. In order to "do what they're told/asked", they have to have been told/asked to coerce a confession out of RA. Or to at least intimidate him. And they had to have been told to do this by someone with power over them.

It just keeps getting more and more interesting.

JMO

I don’t know about a conspiracy, but the prison staff, the internal affairs officer and the psychologist that work at the prison, did testify yesterday they are aware of the inmates and guards who follow odinism, as well as the guards who wore the odin patches. So, yes, there is a “odinist” prescence in this prison as confirmed by the two staff members that testified yesterday. MOO
You're quite literally describing a conspiracy.

JMO

So the prisoners are in on the conspiracy, too? Wild how much power the Odinists wield in Indiana.

JMO

Yep, it’s crazy, isn’t it? A conspiracy that involves 100 people at this stage.

A man that has confessed so many times and has admitted he was out on the bridge and dressed similarly as BG.

But nope, it’s just a grand old conspiracy that he is willing to participate in. He is so just so darn noble :)

IMO

:D

Last edited:
It is going to be so difficult to follow this trial in any depth as we will be reliant on those who can attend.Each person who attends will report what they think is important or what fits the narrative they want to tell. I guess I better start saving my pennies to buy the transcript once it is finished.
That OR attend the trial jj. ;) It's like Déjà vu and remembering the Wagner trials. I would like to attend this trial, but it would only be for a couple of days as it's too far from me, unlike the short drive to where Wagner was held.

I suspect, rather, that only inmates in good standing (therefore those who are already on track for early release) (and therefore least likely to want to spoil early release by foregoing good standing) are selected as trustees. RA is in custody awaiting trial AND in protective custody (safekeeping) to safeguard him both from himself and others. It appears to be working.

JMO

The trustee inmates are being paid by the prison, the warden, the guards are all paid from the state. So outside of the family, they’re all state actors essentially.

The argument is that this inmate program was essentially a workaround to a videotaped 24/7 interrogation by people employed by the state. MOO

It a good thing the around-the-clock video of RA held in safekeeping will prove or disprove allegations “his incarceration was essentially a workaround to a videotaped 24/7 interrogation by people employed by the state”. In fact it just might be that video that proves he freely confessed each of those 60 or more times. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back