Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m hearing there’s this new Odinist holiday ritual of murdering between sundowns February 13 - 14. Hallmark won’t be happy.

Did the testimony include examples of other sacrificial murders that have occurred on the holiday? Anyone know from today‘s blogs?
We’ve talked about Valisblot a lot on here? It’s a well-known holiday. It’s for Odins son.

So I’m hearing there’s this new Odinist holiday ritual of murdering between sundowns February 13 - 14. Hallmark won’t be happy.

Did the testimony include examples of other sacrificial murders that have occurred on the holiday? Anyone know from today‘s blogs?

Oh I get it, another reason the D are desperate to move the timeline by taking the TOD past sundown Feb 13th? If the murders occurred by 3:30pm so goes that ritual theory. MOO

So the D can’t place any of their alternate suspects at the crime scene. What is the likelihood the Judge will allow them to present it to the jury? I’d say it’s not looking good.

We’ve talked about Valisblot a lot on here? It’s a well-known holiday. It’s for Odins son.

Oh. From the link. Amber, honey, wine and pastries. I’m not seeing a sacrificial murder part.

Freyja-and-her-cats2-edit-400x315.jpg

Freyja, Goddess of Love & War
Alternatively, you could offer up a prayer or deed to Freyja, the Norse goddess of love. Set up an altar to Freyja using her symbols: cat figures, amber, honey, sweet meads and wines, and delectable pastries. It may not seem very Viking, but for Freyja, the sweeter, the better. Freyja is a great goddess for young women, so consider helping or spending time with the important ladies in your life– your sisters, your girlfriends, or even a significant other.

So the D can’t place any of their alternate suspects at the crime scene. What is the likelihood the Judge will allow them to present it to the jury? I’d say it’s not looking good.

They also cant place RA or anybody for that matter at the crime scene, that’s why it took so long to make an arrest.

The court hearing today is going very late. They had two of the original task force investigators testifying, one of the third-party suspects ex-wives, and Holeman. I’m not sure who the prosecution had to appear today, I didn’t hear their witness list.

So I’m not really sure if you want a real answer to your question, but there is already a direct connection from the third-party suspects to one victim and the FBI labelled this person as a “suspect” immediately after the crime, so if that’s a nexus, you already got it.

MOO

I'm not going to pretend to know more than the actual expert who was on the stand today by the simple Google searches I've done, but I don't think she's wrong about what she said about the Feb. 13-14 "holiday."

MOO

I'm not going to pretend to know more than the actual expert who was on the stand today by the simple Google searches I've done, but I don't think she's wrong about what she said about the Feb. 13-14 "holiday."

MOO
I just want to know how she connects the holiday to sacrificial murder. If it’s a known thing, so be it. Did she give examples? Medieval or recent?

They also cant place RA or anybody for that matter at the crime scene, that’s why it took so long to make an arrest.

The court hearing today is going very late. They had two of the original task force investigators testifying, one of the third-party suspects ex-wives, and Holeman. I’m not sure who the prosecution had to appear today, I didn’t hear their witness list.

So I’m not really sure if you want a real answer to your question, but there is already a direct connection from the third-party suspects to one victim and the FBI labelled this person as a “suspect” immediately after the crime, so if that’s a nexus, you already got it.

MOO

You don’t want to talk about the bullet that allegedly places RA at the crime scene. Or how about Libby’s video of a man on the bridge dressed just like him? If LE didn’t believe RA was present at the crime scene, whether you argue the evidence or not, he wouldn’t be the one facing murder charges. It’s the alternative suspects who the D can’t manage to place at the crime scene.

Where’s that leave the jury if it is proven RA is the only man at the crime scene? Will they be considered ‘state agents’ too?

I don’t know about a conspiracy, but the prison staff, the internal affairs officer and the psychologist that work at the prison, did testify yesterday they are aware of the inmates and guards who follow odinism, as well as the guards who wore the odin patches. So, yes, there is a “odinist” prescence in this prison as confirmed by the two staff members that testified yesterday. MOO
Definitely those odens they do a lot of sacrificial stuffs

Post trial, are people going to be able to apply for the transcripts from court? These will lack things such as non-verbal communication of course, but will at least give the full story of who said what, when, in what context etc? Should we expect the social media content creators to obtain these and put them on their websites?

I was thinking about that last night - about court transcripts.

Pages and pages to read through and all in black and white.

You are right though about the non-verbal communication.

Wouldn't be the same as watching it in the court room itself or live streamed.

You don’t want to talk about the bullet that allegedly places RA at the crime scene. Or how about Libby’s video of a man on the bridge dressed just like him? If LE didn’t believe RA was at the crime scene, whether you argue the evidence or not, he wouldn’t be the one facing murder charges.
No. I’m a long time gun owner and I’ve done my own research about ballistics and how unreliable it is. It doesn’t make any logical sense to me personally. There’s no science behind it, no computers etc. Its just some guy looking in a microscope.

I don’t trust that the human eye is capable, with any degree of trusted certainty, of matching a bullet to a random gun using just the ejector and extractor markings.

If there was a control group of 20 guns and a human was able to say which one was most likely, like they do in police-involved shootings directly after the event, I could include that in my considerations. But in this case, it is one gun out of hundreds of thousands of sig sauers in America, so I don’t think that is believable to me on its face, with my own experience and research.

Not to mention the issues regarding who actually found the bullet, how it was found several inches in the ground, several weeks after the crime scene tape was taken down, How long was it in the ground for, why are we supposed to believe that it belongs to this crime and the missing chain of custody afterwards.

Im a far ways off from believing this one.

Although we know this tool mark stuff is allowed in Indiana under Turner. But if you read the case law about that.. eek. I very much disagree with it. but I’m not a judge, I don’t make the rules. i’m just here to talk about them!
All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member