Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As I catch up, I was just wondering, why on earth would someone PHOTOCOPY the disclosure intended for RA? I assume that the disclosure was already a copy made by his lawyers, no? If so, why would anyone need to make a COPY to give RA? Where was the original (sent to RA) then held? By whom? Why?

I've posted the most current documents I could find about it yesterday and today:

Ritualistic Killing​

Dawn Perlmutter, an expert on ritualist symbols and killings took the stand on Day 3 of the trial. She testified there were 7 indicators of a ritualistic killing including:
  • The place of the killing was outdoors.
  • February 14 is a sunup to sundown Odinistic sacrificial holiday
  • The symbolism of the sticks and body positions were consistent with Odinistic Runes
  • Body positioning
  • Atypical blood pattern
Other indicators included that the cause of death according to Perlmutter was that the girls’ throats were slit with a sharp object.

“In my opinion, this was a textbook ritual murder. It has all the elements listed there,” Perlmutter testified. Perlmutter also testified that she was positive that the sticks were placed in a ritualistic manner and not with the intention of covering up or hiding the body.

When asked by the prosecution, “If the defendant made a statement that the branches were there and he tried to cover the bodies with them, would that change your mind,” Perlmutter said no.

From Carroll County Comet:

Richard Allen has been remanded back to the custody of the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office. The safe keeping order has been vacated by Special Judge Fran Gull. Sheriff Tony Liggett had no comment if if Allen would stay at the local jail or be transferred to Cass County. Judge Gull said she trusts Liggett to keep Allen safe.

A more important take away from those in the courtroom after hearing crime scene evidence and blood spatter testimony, Abby and Libby fought to the end.

Last edited:

Ritualistic Killing​

Dawn Perlmutter, an expert on ritualist symbols and killings took the stand on Day 3 of the trial. She testified there were 7 indicators of a ritualistic killing including:
  • The place of the killing was outdoors.
  • February 14 is a sunup to sundown Odinistic sacrificial holiday
  • The symbolism of the sticks and body positions were consistent with Odinistic Runes
  • Body positioning
  • Atypical blood pattern
Other indicators included that the cause of death according to Perlmutter was that the girls’ throats were slit with a sharp object.

“In my opinion, this was a textbook ritual murder. It has all the elements listed there,” Perlmutter testified. Perlmutter also testified that she was positive that the sticks were placed in a ritualistic manner and not with the intention of covering up or hiding the body.

When asked by the prosecution, “If the defendant made a statement that the branches were there and he tried to cover the bodies with them, would that change your mind,” Perlmutter said no.

I wonder what all 7 indicators are as I'm only seeing 5 and then the other indicators like slit throats.

The girls were killed on Feb 13th, 2017, not Feb 14th, 2017.

Mind you, we are yet to see what the real TOD is when the autopsy results are revealed.

Could still have been set up to make it look like a ritual - staging.

In all his 61 detailed and 40+ random confessions he never rolled on his accomplice. Now that’s insane.
If he’s innocent, there is NO accomplice to roll over on! :)

The mere notion of someone confessing 61,000 times (I’m being facetious) should tell us there’s more to this than we’re aware of, EXCEPT, now we are! An expert HAS testified to his mental state during that period of time, and it was not good. Likely full-blown psychosis. Why is this so hard for people to accept?! JMHO

The blood spatter expert described how Libby’s neck was cut in a way that her carotid and jugular were compromised.

These details, as you can imagine, were hard for the family to hear. Clearly shaken and upset by the details.

Unimaginably painful, sad and stressful for grieving families to listen to horrendous details like that - that is for sure.

If he’s innocent, there is NO accomplice to roll over on! :)

The mere notion of someone confessing 61,000 times (I’m being facetious) should tell us there’s more to this than we’re aware of, EXCEPT, now we are! An expert HAS testified to his mental state during that period of time, and it was not good. Likely full-blown psychosis. Why is this so hard for people to accept?! JMHO
I accept his psychosis. Everything he was doing indicates it was a "stress induced psychosis" according to symptoms I see on google. I personally have a family member awaiting trial in county jail and possibly experiencing the same. Bottom line is he did the crime. The state of mind during the crime is what I care about, not the residuals once they are in detention.

Fron WANE: https://www.wane.com/top-stories/delphi-murders-expert-reveals-details-about-girls-deaths/

Allen was sitting quietly at the table with his defense attorneys. Occasionally, he would put his right hand on his head and eyes. He frowned and scoffed a few times when the prosecution was making their final arguments.

Also:
When Judge Gull removed the safekeeping order Allen gave a visible sigh of relief in the courtroom.
He's headed to trial for two brutal murders. Of children.

And he has the gumption to scoff.

Stunning glimpse into how he thinks.

And by 'stunning', I mean 'ugly'.

JMO

Dueling theories of the case are on full display from the prosecution and the defense.

According to I-Team 8’s Kody Fisher, prosecutors called a blood spatter expert to refute defenses claims that the blood on tree was a painted rune. The blood was a transfer stain and not painted, but the expert couldn’t say exactly who (Libby or the killer) was responsible for transferring the blood to the tree.

The defense’s expert in ritualistic killings firmly believes the mark on the tree was a rune, and the sticks on the bodies represented a rune.

Prosecutors argued that the sticks were in an effort to cover up the bodies.

The defense also tried to blow up the prosecutions timeline of when the girls were killed so they could open up the possibility of a third-party suspect committing the murders.

Has anyone written what RA’s reaction was to hearing these gruesome details?
Well, if he were innocent, it would be something like sadness...

If he's not innocent but had an ounce of humanity, he could respond with sober expression, aware that others at least are hurting.

I don't want to think much about him right now.

I'm saddened anew to hear these new details.

Lives cut short, in brutal fashion.

Heart of stone if that doesn't give you long pause.

JMO

They drop it off MAR24 and by APR3 it still has not been given to RA?

Where was it during that time period ?
Total Epic failure on Rozzi & Baldwin

They should have delivered it themselves to their client who is accused of a DOUBLE MURDER of 2 young innocent girls.

Delivered it and gone over it with RA. But they did NOT

Instead they sent an intern/ minion to deliver it

Did they give minion instructions?? Probably not but who knows ??

That was their failure for not doing their due diligence for their client.

But wait--- now they accuse a prison employee of photocopying it.

This was their own failure.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove