Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did you find anything out?

Am sure someone will get a copy of the transcript that has followed the case for some time.

Never know.

I did, sorry for my delay in posting the information. It appears to have skyrocketed since 2023/ WOW what a moneymaker.

TYPEDELIVERYCOST
OrdinaryUp to 30 days$4.00/page
14-DayUp to 14 days$4.70/page
ExpeditedUp to 7 days$5.35/page
3-DayUp to 3 days$6.00/page

I guess my thing here is... The cops just managed to find someone who admitted to being on the trails that day, that also owned a matching firearm? Believing in toolmark forensics or not, just those two things together are an incredible coincidence. Start adding in some of the other factors such as description, lack of an alibi... and the only explanation one starts to come up with is that someone had to have decided to frame RA back in 2017, planted the round at some point in the days after the homicides, and then waited several years to spring the trap. For... reasons unknown.

JMO

Edit for clarity
I would expect that a lot of people in Delphi would have that gun too. It is an old law-enforcement gun. It was carried (and is still carried by some) by FBI agents, law enforcement, navy seals and once they started to phase it out for cops, it became a little cheaper to buy so then more civilian users were purchasing it. I wonder what types of guns the landowner, hunters, searchers, cops and FBI agents on the scene carried?

It’s an incredibly popular gun. We learned today that even KK owned it too !

MOO

Edited to add the link

I did, sorry for my delay in posting the information. It appears to have skyrocketed since 2023/ WOW what a moneymaker.

TYPEDELIVERYCOST
So the hope is that some big media company or one of the legal firms will pay for the full price of the first round of transcripts, and then it’s my opinion that if you buy the second (etc.)round onwards it is much cheaper.

But that is Crazy! For 3 days of hearings! How much will that be !

It seems to me that the crime scene likely has some indications of a ritualistic killing. Purdue Prof will IMO be less adamant but won’t rule it out and Dr Dawn Perlmutterfrom today will testify strongly to that. So are D going all in with one or all three of their preferred Odinists or just leaving it broad? Because this would make the link much more challenging IMO given they haven’t broken the alibis of the three as far as I know.
MOO
The only alibi that the prosecution is holding on to for dear life is BH’s “work records” aka an email from Susan from HR, which doesn’t cover the states own timeline for the murders, nor the timeline suggested by evidence presented today.

I don’t think we know of any other purported “solid alibis”? Murphy confirmed today that the hospital alibi was bogus, but I think we knew that already.

Moo

So the hope is that some big media company or one of the legal firms will pay for the full price of the first round of transcripts, and then it’s my opinion that if you buy the second (etc.)round onwards it is much cheaper.

But that is Crazy! For 3 days of hearings! How much will that be !

My brain is on "need sleep" mode right now, but even if it's only 1,000 pages @ say $5.35 per page expedited... that is $5,350.00. WOWSERS!!!!

The only alibi that the prosecution is holding on to for dear life is BH’s “work records” aka an email from Susan from HR, which doesn’t cover the states own timeline for the murders, nor the timeline suggested by evidence presented today.

I don’t think we know of any other purported “solid alibis”? Murphy confirmed today that the hospital alibi was bogus, but I think we knew that already.

Moo
I’m not finding much online from this afternoon - do you have any sources?

Has anybody heard if there was any testimony about whether or not any of the clothing was wet? With water. I don’t mean blood.

I'm not going to pretend to know more than the actual expert who was on the stand today by the simple Google searches I've done, but I don't think she's wrong about what she said about the Feb. 13-14 "holiday."

MOO
If I tell you that the eve of St Patrick's Day is a known ritual sacrifice holiday---don't I have to offer up a verified list of ritual victims sacrificed that known day?

BG is believed to be RA or RA is believed to be BG and there are some that feel there were others involved to the extent that they may have been Odinists due to the branches and sticks left on Abby and Libby as well as how the crime scene was left ... or staged.

Why then has no one else been brought to trial or witnessed as seen (we may not be aware of who else may have been spotted) on the trail that day around the time the girls were there?

Only one person is known for a fact to have seen the girls before they went missing and was probably the last person to have seen them alive.

If say 2-4 people were involved, do you really think a cell phone would have been left behind and an unspent bullet, very doubtful.

Also, to leave next to no DNA with more hands on deck is not impossible but not really likely either.

And if there was more than one person do you not think they would have abducted the girls together rather than just one individual alone.

Until proven otherwise (and I'm open to it) I still feel that only one person did it and that it wasn't a full fledged ritualistic killing.

However, what are your own personal views on it?

TYPEDELIVERYCOST

Thanks for that...

I'm thinking the pages must be made out of waterproof material or something. Wow!

Total Epic failure on Rozzi & Baldwin

They should have delivered it themselves to their client who is accused of a DOUBLE MURDER of 2 young innocent girls.

Delivered it and gone over it with RA. But they did NOT

Instead they sent an intern/ minion to deliver it

Did they give minion instructions?? Probably not but who knows ??

That was their failure for not doing their due diligence for their client.

But wait--- now they accuse a prison employee of photocopying it.

This was their own failure.
If you refer to previous transcripts, you would note that counsel has not been able to simply walk in to their clients cell. They have to make arrangements in advance and they’re not able to bring any belongings with them.

We will hear from the warden and from the internal affairs officer who work at the prison regarding their own prison protocol regarding photocopying legal documents.

I understand that there’s a strong need to find fault in this particular situation but I am placing it with the office that accepted the stack of papers from the intern with allegedly no instruction of what to do with it? We know that the law office has to call in advance so this wasn’t discussed? There is no affidavit no letter, no correspondence from the prison confirming this story that they were unsure of what to do with the documents.

A prison would already have a protocol in place of what to do with an inmates legal documents and I’m assuming they would just follow that if they were unsure. We have never heard of a single event where the defense lawyers are dictating to the prison how they should operate their institution. Or else Richard Allen would not be in segregation in a state of psychosis, with a videocamera and a felon pecking at him 24 hours a day.

We are certainly giving a lot of grace to a prison that held onto discovery documents.. in what secure storage? We have no idea where they were storing this protected discovery. We don’t know who was reading it. We all hear about the gag order all the time. Aren’t we concerned about where this missing protected discovery was?

All MOO

BG is believed to be RA or RA is believed to be BG and there are some that feel there were others involved to the extent that they may have been Odinists due to the branches and sticks left on Abby and Libby as well as how the crime scene was left ... or staged.

Why then has no one else been brought to trial or witnessed as seen (we may not be aware of who else may have been spotted) on the trail that day around the time the girls were there?

Only one person is known for a fact to have seen the girls before they went missing and was probably the last person to have seen them alive.

If say 2-4 people were involved, do you really think a cell phone would have been left behind and an unspent bullet, very doubtful.

Also, to leave next to no DNA with more hands on deck is not impossible but not really likely either.

And if there was more than one person do you not think they would have abducted the girls together rather than just one individual alone.

Until proven otherwise (and I'm open to it) I still feel that only one person did it and that it wasn't a full fledged ritualistic killing.

I agree with pretty much everything that you have said.

One person, that person is RA.

There was no ritual. The entire walk until their horrible deaths likely took no longer than,30-40 minutes.

IMO,he likely heard DG calling LG, whether by phone or Audibly.

He panicked and tried to cover the girls up with sticks.

It's as simple and as sad as that.

If I tell you that the eve of St Patrick's Day is a known ritual sacrifice holiday---don't I have to offer up a verified list of ritual victims sacrificed that known day?
You can Google what the expert has said in her testimony and get pages of results confirming what she says.

I also gave you the recommendation of watching a pagan blot if you want to know what it looks like because you’re questioning her description of it.

This information is all on the Internet if you are actually interested in learning about it. it is free for us to consume if we choose.

MOO

I agree with pretty much everything that you have said.

One person, that person is RA.

There was no ritual. The entire walk until their horrible deaths likely took no longer than,30-40 minutes.

IMO,he likely heard DG calling LG, whether by phone or Audibly.

He panicked and tried to cover the girls up with sticks.

It's as simple and as sad as that.
Did he come back at 4am or how do you think the cellphone was powered on again?

I think the evidence so far points to this crime being carried out by RA alone. I also think the crime scene can be described as ritualistic - but not necessarily Odinist type ritualistic. To me the re-dressing is a stronger part of “ritualistic” than the stick formations and blood on tree, but I think everyone will interpret the crime scene in line with their own perspective.

ETA “Ritual crime entails a wide variety of both sacred and secular acts committed by groups and individuals and is most often attributed to practitioners of occult ideologies such as Satanism, Palo Mayombe, Santería, and other magical traditions or to serial killers and sexual sadists who ritually murder their victims.” D Perlmutter - Researchnet but unpublished

I do really want to see the full arguments around timeline by both sides. I don’t know what D are arguing around timeline and don’t know the arguments around time of death. It is slightly possible to me that other parties could have accessed the crime scene through the cemetery but it’s a bit of a leap and I’d need more evidence than “ it could have happened”. To me even more of a stretch if it supposedly happened after people started searching for A &L. I think D have their work cut out trying to argue for this but I do want to hear it.
MOO

Last edited:
So the autopsy did not indicate a time of death but Holeman says that YBG and OBG are now the same person (apparently he’s never thought that they were two people… let’s forget about CRIME CON2018 when he said that he thought that OBGwas MP searching..) so using those “same guy bridge guy” as bookends, he makes up a time of death with no actual evidence anywhere backing it. MOO IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back