Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After listening to this, it sounds like Richard Allen is indeed the killer. He wanted to confess over 60 times to clear his conscience. According to Murder Sheet podcast, some of those confessions contain details only the killer would know and some of the confessions are recorded. T

There is one thing I do not understand. Why does he not just plead guilty then and spare the families the trial?
Because his family (wife and mother) won't let him. They want him to go to trial and fight it out even though he has told them what he did.

RA said he had to make a choice between doing what God wanted him to do = Confess or what his family wanted him to do = Stay quiet and fight it out. He said he has to do what his family wants him to do.

I personally think it's a bunch of ykw, I think Ricky is a bad person who did an incomprehensible thing to Abby and Libby. I hope if he feels any guilt or remorse, which I doubt, it haunts him for the rest of his miserable days.

This was covered mostly on Wednesday's hearing.

JMO

And LE and the courts are in on it, leaving the murderous Odinists to run free while we are in ruin rune!

(not)

jmo

LOL! Your post reminded me of another attempt at wordsmithing. “Hail Oden”.

Firstly it would be preposterous for ancient ruins to happen to spell out English language phrases, much like letters in a word. Furthermore google tells me ‘Hagal’ is interpreted to more closely represent pellets or a hailstorm. So seriously, this is how the D arrived at a crime scene signature of “Hail Odin”? It just can’t get much more desperate or pathetically ridiculous than this.

I really do wonder if the D is actually looking forward to the Judge disallowing talk of Odinism during the trial? It’s as if it’s got taken much further than ever intended. Sometimes I wonder who is driving that bus. Surely B & R would look forward to good defense lawyering rather than becoming a laughing stock by a defense that is based on fantasy-figure villains?

MOO and JMO

"This stick configuration is a spot-on resemblance for the rune (letter) called 'Hagal'," a footnote in the memorandum states . "This rune is used to depict the word ‘Hail.' Therefore, the combination of the Hagal rune found on Abby and the Ansuz rune found on the tree when combined would proclaim 'Hail Odin.' ”

After listening to this, it sounds like Richard Allen is indeed the killer. He wanted to confess over 60 times to clear his conscience. According to Murder Sheet podcast, some of those confessions contain details only the killer would know and some of the confessions are recorded. T

There is one thing I do not understand. Why does he not just plead guilty then and spare the families the trial?
RA is a cold blooded killer who has no conscious. He was able to pop right back into 'normal life' and carry on like nothing happened. I believe RA was scared when ISP held that Pressor in 2019 stating they were 'changing direction, you are someone who lives and works here, etc.'

Yet he managed to keep it together and hide in plain sight until they arrested him. Makes me wonder if he has committed any other types of crimes? Who would suspect the little guy Rick from CVS?? He had the perfect cover.

JMO

I am glad to see that, officially, it feels like the many Franks have now been blown apart.

The vast majority on here all saw through them, and it’s been proven in the last few days. IMO

They have wilfully taken the evidence and twisted it to suit their twisted agenda, and it has all been blown apart. I doubt the Odins will even be allowed at the trial after the last few days.

IMO
Unfortunately, if it's not allowed at trial, that will just be used by pro-Odinist-theorists as evidence that the Odinist activity is still being covered up.

It does seem like a lot of their more solid points fell apart during the hearing, especially regarding no/little blood at the crime scene (turns out that was false), testing by the blood spatter expert that explained how the mark on the tree came about, and the FBI BAU providing analysis that the crime was not a ritual sacrifice.

If the defense is not going to be allowed to delve into the Odinism angle, I'm not sure what their new strategy will be. KAK seems to have been excluded pretty well, which is probably why the defense hasn't brought that side of the case up much (in terms of SODDI).

JMO

Why would an expert change their opinion to fit a suspect narrative ? If the blood splatter expert said that the F tree was caused by the thumb and forefinger finger of a hand on the tree and then learned that Richard Allen had no hands, does he say that isn’t true anymore? I don’t get why the expert would change ever their report to fit a suspect ? Ever.
IMO ... Seriously ...

She testified that she formed her opinion based on 2nd hand information before seeing ANY actual evidence.

Pretty certain that we'll find that the D-Team sought her out precisely because of the opionion she formed (and talked publicly about) before she saw a single shred of evidence or photos.

Some expert.

It's disgusting. Some want the fame and attention, but I believe that EF's family and a few others wanted the big reward money. How sad is that? :(

MOO

Ironic some defend RA and propose his confessions were false with the reason he was mistreated - at the same time pointing toward the alleged guilt of a man with the intelligence level of a 7-year old, knowing absolutely nothing of his personal circumstances other than “his sister said”. EF is the perfect example of what could’ve proven a wrongful murder conviction. MOO

Unfortunately, if it's not allowed at trial, that will just be used by pro-Odinist-theorists as evidence that the Odinist activity is still being covered up.

It does seem like a lot of their more solid points fell apart during the hearing, especially regarding no/little blood at the crime scene (turns out that was false), testing by the blood spatter expert that explained how the mark on the tree came about, and the FBI BAU providing analysis that the crime was not a ritual sacrifice.

If the defense is not going to be allowed to delve into the Odinism angle, I'm not sure what their new strategy will be. KAK seems to have been excluded pretty well, which is probably why the defense hasn't brought that side of the case up much (in terms of SODDI).

JMO
I was convinced he had to be one of those catfishers. But I’m sure LE wouldn’t hesitate to go there if they could get the goods. So far, no sign.

IMO ... Seriously ...

She testified that she formed her opinion based on 2nd hand information before seeing ANY actual evidence.

Pretty certain that we'll find that the D-Team sought her out precisely because of the opionion she formed (and talked publicly about) before she saw a single shred of evidence or photos.

Some expert.
I’ve followed many trials over the years and when a “expert Witness” takes the stand they go through a process of being “qualified”.

Does this not happen at a hearing?

From everything posted here regarding this witness it appears that Odinism is not her area of expertise.

You want the state to pay the defense lawyers hourly fee for an entire day for one of the lead lawyers to drive out to the prison (what was it eight hours, round trip?) to drop off discovery because the prison cannot be trusted to follow their own protocols surrounding inmate legal documents ?
I think that goes to prove one thing:

The D-Team lawyers were obviously not concerned about RA's mental health at this point in time.

Apparently their client who's suffering from "prolonged psychological torture", "psychosis", "suicidal ideations" ....

Yeah - seems legit. Let's just send out a minion with all the discovery for him to take in while in this mental state. They'd already know about him pushing back the crime scene photos during questioning, his previous mental health problems (prior to arrest/post crime).

Yeah, let's just leave him to it.

Good on the State for attempting numerous times over days to contact the D-Team (who, IMO, must have been on vaccay or had their phones all muted because they absolutely failed to respond) to clarify/confirm that this is actually how the D-Team wanted to drop this 1000 pages of triggering-to-anyone-having-a-mental-health-crisis load on him.

JMO

It seems KAK might have lied about his dad doing it with the idea of plea leverage on his other crimes?

Will this prove to be an example of ‘be careful of what you wish for’? As the Judge has tossed the safekeeping order in full, won’t RA now be housed amongst the general jail population of Cass County? How long before he gets attacked since he’ll no longer to be held (safely) in ‘solitary confinement’ and do his supporters view this as a good thing?

“Cass County Sheriff Ed Schroder spoke to the court and issued his thoughts on housing Allen and also noted logistical issues with giving Allen solitary confinement among the crowding in the jail.

The prosecution argued against Allen being moved, saying Allen will be in solitary confinement at the Cass County jail as he is at the Wabash Correctional Facility. The prosecution also voiced concerns about that jail’s ability to provide around the clock medical care for Allen.

On Thursday, the judge decided to grant the motion by the defense to vacate the safekeeping order in full.”

All religions have "offshoots." Just look at the Mormons/FLDS. AH testified that PW and BH had a falling out because PW wanted to move on from animal sacrifices. Maybe he wanted to move on/expand whatever type of paganism he followed. I don't think anyone here thinks all pagans sacrifice humans.

It looks really clear to me that these murders were done by a group of people interested in paganism (or interested in staging it to make it look that way).

This is so offensive.
Paganism is NOT CLEARLY behind this murder.

Not only do all pagans NOT believe in human sacrifice, I am unaware of ANY in modern times that practice it .

There ARE so many of us, but most don't come out publicly because of small minded thoughts like this.

You are perpetuating things that ARE NOT TRUE.

Snipped by me

Will this prove to be an example of ‘be careful of what you wish for’? As the Judge has tossed the safekeeping order in full, won’t RA now be housed amongst the general jail population of Cass County? How long before he gets attacked since he’ll no longer to be held (safely) in ‘solitary confinement’ and do his supporters view this as a good thing?

“Cass County Sheriff Ed Schroder spoke to the court and issued his thoughts on housing Allen and also noted logistical issues with giving Allen solitary confinement among the crowding in the jail.

The prosecution argued against Allen being moved, saying Allen will be in solitary confinement at the Cass County jail as he is at the Wabash Correctional Facility. The prosecution also voiced concerns about that jail’s ability to provide around the clock medical care for Allen.

On Thursday, the judge decided to grant the motion by the defense to vacate the safekeeping order in full.”
Yes I have serious concerns about RA making it alive and well to face trial and verdict.
Just my opinion.

It seems KAK might have lied about his dad doing it with the idea of plea leverage on his other crimes?
I'm thinking that KK inserted himself because catfishing is engrained in his brain. He lies and manipulates and makes up stories about who he is - and he gets his kicks when people believe him. He likes manipulating teenage girls, and imagine the thrill of stringing along investigators.

jmo

I'm thinking that KK inserted himself because catfishing is engrained in his brain. He lies and manipulates and makes up stories about who he is - and he gets his kicks when people believe him. He likes manipulating teenage girls, and imagine the thrill of stringing along investigators.

jmo

Yes stringing along investigators gave him a thrill. He’s not that bright IMO so he might’ve even concocted his story from help from the internet as I notice there’s several similarities to varying online comments.

There were many who expressed suspicions that his father was involved in KAKs bad acts, even though he was never charged with anything. The cemetery was often talked about as being the parking spot for the killer and I might be wrong but
I recall a rumour of an unidentified red vehicle parked there. From there KAK just spun his story together and it sprouted wings.

In addition I think he got kicks from online speculation that he might’ve helped to solve the murder of Libby and Abby, motivating him to move it forward especially if he could bargain for a reduced sentence. He’s an absolutely despicable character and this entire incident may have backfired on him influencing the court to hand him a very long sentence.

MOO and JMO

Last edited:

jmo
KK’s connection to the anthony_shots account that Libby communicated with prior to the murders is a near unbelievable coincidence. KK may be unofficially cleared, but the online connection Libby had with predators may still come into play in yet unseen evidence.

Look forward to understanding what motive prosecution will present - if any.

jmo

Ironic some defend RA and propose his confessions were false with the reason he was mistreated - at the same time pointing toward the alleged guilt of a man with the intelligence level of a 7-year old, knowing absolutely nothing of his personal circumstances other than “his sister said”. EF is the perfect example of what could’ve proven a wrongful murder conviction. MOO

a really important point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back