Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #190

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So it’s said the fitness tracker tracked them for another 18 minutes from Down the Hill so did LE do the same walk from the end of the bridge to where the bodies were found?
The fitness tracker app was not A GPS tracker. It tracked the timing and number of steps/movement taken, but not the route.

Those steps could have been moving about in a circle once in the crime scene area for all we know. Although we do know some of them were whilst in motion travelling from Point A (the bridge) and down the hill and to Point B (the murder scene).

All we really know is that the number of steps post-DTH is known, the 18 minutes of timing of movement/steps after that ... then nothingness. No more movement/steps were taken. Whichever girl had the phone at that point in time ceased moving. Deceased IMO so, so much for the Odinistc Ritual killing tming from sunset 13 Feb to sunup 14 Feb. So much for them being trasported away from the scene. Bye, bye Franks...

Yesterday's expert testimony make it quite clear no one was hung from any tree.

The defence knew that all along.

IMO
I haven't caught any expert testimony abut the rope. Was it too short? Too thin? No tree limb? ??

Is this just your personal opinion or can you give me a link?
I'll even appreciate a tiny explanation.

Yesterday's expert testimony make it quite clear no one was hung from any tree.

The defence knew that all along.

IMO
What about the testimony said to you that it was impossible? There was no blood below the injury and the flow of blood would’ve defied gravity per the testimony. MOO

Last edited:
I think that goes to prove one thing:

The D-Team lawyers were obviously not concerned about RA's mental health at this point in time.

Apparently their client who's suffering from "prolonged psychological torture", "psychosis", "suicidal ideations" ....

Yeah - seems legit. Let's just send out a minion with all the discovery for him to take in while in this mental state. They'd already know about him pushing back the crime scene photos during questioning, his previous mental health problems (prior to arrest/post crime).

Yeah, let's just leave him to it.

Good on the State for attempting numerous times over days to contact the D-Team (who, IMO, must have been on vaccay or had their phones all muted because they absolutely failed to respond) to clarify/confirm that this is actually how the D-Team wanted to drop this 1000 pages of triggering-to-anyone-having-a-mental-health-crisis load on him.
They had already filed a bunch of motions to move him, so I don’t know what power a person dropping off the legal documents would have to offer in this scenario?

Again, if the defense was able to move Richard Allen out of the conditions that he was in by simply walking into the prison, none of this “psychotic process” would’ve happened and RA wouldn’t have been sat in solitary confinement at a maximum security prison for 12 months exposed to this level of torture.

And again there’s nothing to back up this alleged claim that the prison was waiting for the defense to tell them what to do with legal documents.The defense is not telling the prison how to operate their own facility. Let’s be real.

All Moo

Last edited:
IMO ... Seriously ...

She testified that she formed her opinion based on 2nd hand information before seeing ANY actual evidence.

Pretty certain that we'll find that the D-Team sought her out precisely because of the opionion she formed (and talked publicly about) before she saw a single shred of evidence or photos.

Some expert.
Have you read the Franks Motion? Do you think that someone that has expertise in this subject matter would be an interesting guest to have on a court TV program?

Have you read both the experts testimony in court and compared it to the Court TV program and determined that she did not provide any further detail regarding her opinion outside of what was accessible in the Franks?

I think that this is a ridiculously petty argument fabricated by the prosecution to somehow discredit this person for previously being contacted by a court television program to offer an expert opinion based on the Franks Motion.

MOO

KK’s connection to the anthony_shots account that Libby communicated with prior to the murders is a near unbelievable coincidence. KK may be unofficially cleared, but the online connection Libby had with predators may still come into play in yet unseen evidence.

Look forward to understanding what motive prosecution will present - if any.

jmo
Yes, he is a catfish. That's what he does. Lies, manipulates, and makes up stories - he lied to Libby, manipulated her, and made up stories. I don't doubt he did that at all.

jmo

Interesting the Elvis angle sounds much less interesting as recounted by Murphy.

Everything is much less interesting once we got to hear the defense’s witnesses be cross examined.
Their lying and misrepresentations were way worse than I thought it would would be.
Shocking to me also that people are still visiting their kool-aid stand today.

Yes, I am still listening lol. Nick talked a bit about geofencing and said it isn't a reliable science beause it can be wrong for a few meters or thousand meters, so prosecutors can't use it for probable cause.

A witness for the prosecutor because he extracted information from Libby's phone including the BG's video talked about the video. The video beggins at 2:13:51 and lasted 43 seconds. Libby's phone had an app health data was able to track movement. Didn't track movement if people are in the car but if people are walking. The phone was moving until 2:32 pm. It didn't move after that time. In cross Auger tried to say if it wasn't possible the girls had went to a car and she also talked about messages and etc. According to MS it was confusing. Nick, Judge Gull, etc didn't understand what she was trying to say.

Yeah MS seems to use this “confused” act to not include defense evidence. For those who are interested, I understand the discussion was that after the video ended the Google Health app recorded movement, I thought that it was nine minutes but of course I could be wrong will have to wait for that. And then it stopped. So the expert wasn’t really able to say what type of distance that would’ve covered in that time because it depends on how fast you’re walking, your gait etc. so all they know is that there was movement during that time period and then it stopped.

The witness agreed that there were no text messages received by the device for a long length of time (I think 10-12 hours as an approx) and then at 4:33am the phone was powered on and a flood of text messages (14) came in.

I think that the confusion that these podcaster‘s might have is that it took a while for the witness to agree that the 4:33 text messages were received by the device at that time and not sent to the device at that time. But eventually IMO everyone did agree that the phone was turned on and this flood of text messages was received at 4:33am.

All MOO my opinion and interpretation of events

KK’s connection to the anthony_shots account that Libby communicated with prior to the murders is a near unbelievable coincidence. KK may be unofficially cleared, but the online connection Libby had with predators may still come into play in yet unseen evidence.

Look forward to understanding what motive prosecution will present - if any.

jmo
So if KK was confirmed to have the same class of handgun as the bullet found on the scene, and KK also gave an incredibly detailed confession to the police about him and his father‘s involvement in the crime and it has been determined through digital investigation that there is no connection between RA to TK or KK, then is KK still a suspect in the crime?

MOO

So if KK was confirmed to have the same class of handgun as the bullet found on the scene, and KK also gave an incredibly detailed confession to the police about him and his father‘s involvement in the crime and it has been determined through digital investigation that there is no connection between RA to TK or KK, then is KK still a suspect in the crime?

MOO
It is my understanding that TK and KK have been “unofficially” cleared of involvement. Per a live I listened to from a reporter in the courtroom yesterday.

I still wonder if catfishing was involved, or some type of online contact with the girls. There appears to be no digital evidence connecting RA to the girls, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. I suppose he could be a lone wolf, if he’s guilty. I personally feel he had a motive and knew the girls would be there.

jmo

This goes into a lot of detail on the blood pattern on the tree that defense tried to suggest was a letter “F” which is farcical and doesn’t support the evidence.

MOO to be safe
It would’ve been far more compelling testimony if he was able to provide any video recording of his experiment proving his theory.

A thick solid 7” inch long line, that fills all the grooves and niches of the bark, is hard to imagine being created by the amount blood that was transferred onto the hand from another part of the body (there is no cut on the hand) and that this line was caused by one simple swipe of the hand in a downward motion. I would like to know what quantity of blood would’ve been required to make that that very intentional looking 7 inch line solid line.

I would’ve appreciated if this expert video recorded his experiment to prove his point, because it is a hard theory to get behind when looking at the actual image. I understand he did a lot of different experiments before getting to this particular one.

MOO

It would’ve been far more compelling testimony if he was able to provide any video recording of his experiment proving his theory.

A thick solid 7” inch long line, that fills all the grooves and niches of the bark, is hard to imagine being created by the amount blood that was transferred onto the hand from another part of the body (there is no cut on the hand) and that this line was caused by one simple swipe of the hand in a downward motion. I would like to know what quantity of blood would’ve been required to make that that very intentional looking 7 inch line solid line.

I would’ve appreciated if this expert video recorded his experiment to prove his point, because it is a hard theory to get behind when looking at the actual image. I understand he did a lot of different experiments before getting to this particular one.

MOO
This will happen at trial, one would have thought, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

IMO ... Seriously ...

She testified that she formed her opinion based on 2nd hand information before seeing ANY actual evidence.

Pretty certain that we'll find that the D-Team sought her out precisely because of the opionion she formed (and talked publicly about) before she saw a single shred of evidence or photos.

Some expert.

She appeared to be willing to be any kind of expert you wanted her to be for the right price…..so to speak.

This will happen at trial, one would have thought, or am I barking up the wrong tree?
I would assume that if the expert was hired to testify and prove his theory in this hearing, he would also provide the videotape proof as evidence, so that the judge can watch him prove his experiment.

This witness isn’t testifying to this happening for the purposes of the overall court case, he’s testifying for the purposes of this particular motion.

MOO

She appeared to be willing to be any kind of expert you wanted her to be for the right price…..so to speak.
Which expert isn’t being paid? Is Nick volunteering or is he also being paid ?

If the measurement of trust is calculated based on whether the person is being paid to appear in court, then I suppose we should give the highest level of trust to the defense attorneys who are the only people we are aware of that have offered to work for free, pro bono, volunteering all of their services, manhours and expertise for this case.

MOO

Last edited:
Defense Diaries (Motta) is discussing the hearing yesterday. It’s almost 4 hours along so I’ll listen throughout the day. He already admitted it was brutal. Can’t wait to see how he makes sense of sooooo many confessions.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back