Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
None of these people can be placed at the crime scene unlike dear old Rick.

Moo
This was discussed during the geofencing portion of the hearing. We don’t know the outcome, but there is suggestion of this through the FBI agents further reports re:the first geofence and we learned there was another geofence done later on, I think 2019. This is not given as fact, of course, since the defense is just now receiving all of this missing information and needs to go through it and look into it.
MOO

I really like the question posed earlier....What's RA's alibi? If he wasn't at the bridge, the creek, the crime site....then....where was he? Why hasn't the DT spelled THAT out in great detail?
I think that’s why prosecution is hammering on how inaccurate and unreliable the ping/geofence/cellphone data is. There might be cell data that says RA was miles away and the prosecution wants to find a way to make this not viable. Otherwise… where’s the cell data? MOO

Yes if they had a solid alibi we would know about it.

Just like the others they are claiming did it who all have alibis and have been checked out.

With this defense you can tell when they are hiding something as they don’t address the elephant in the room.

IMO
I don’t think we know of any “solid” alibis that cover the states entire timeline for the murders. Even BH has a gap between his alleged work and gym “check in”. No one else in that group has a confirmed alibi. MOO

EF isn't being charged.
He was looked at briefly and that was it.
If LE really wanted to just pin this on someone, it would have been easy.
Yet, they waited to persue the correct person.

BTW,
What did EF confess to?
He claimed to have been there and spitting on AW. He claimed to have given her horns.

I am not aware of him EVER saying that he physically killed the girls.

It seems to have been attention seeking at best.
JMO
What a strange way to seek attention! And from whom? Why? Moo. I would like to ask: when did Le investigate him? How did they do so? What records are there if any of their investigation of him? Curious as to how they decided it wasn’t him and couldn’t have been him. Moooo

I think that’s why prosecution is hammering on how inaccurate and unreliable the ping/geofence/cellphone data is. There might be cell data that says RA was miles away and the prosecution wants to find a way to make this not viable. Otherwise… where’s the cell data? MOO
So you are straight up alleging that prosecution knows RA wasn’t at the bridge, cannot be the killer, but they are proceeding with prosecuting him?

Yes. And also it doesn't seem like they have the actual exhibit and metadata from Facebook. IMO
It’s a head scratcher how they spent $12,600 to retrieve the a print out of a screen shot from an individual in from Georgia and still came back empty handed.
Wouldn’t email been more efficient and perhaps contained some of the data?
IMO to spend that amount of money on a road trip is intentionally frivolous.

AMO
Link to The Murder Sheet episode where they discuss defense expense brought up in court.

The Delphi Murders: Three Days of Pretrial Hearings: Day One

There has not been any evidence of this.
The ping data that has been argued is narrow in scope and related to phones located in and around the crime scene for a 5 hour periods
Imo

What a strange way to seek attention! And from whom? Why? Moo. I would like to ask: when did Le investigate him? How did they do so? What records are there if any of their investigation of him? Curious as to how they decided it wasn’t him and couldn’t have been him. Moooo
The sister had a hell of a time trying to get the UC to call her back when she was calling in the tip. She eventually had to contact her friend who works for Homeland security who contacted Ferency I believe in October. Holeman should be very aware of the EF case since he was the one briefing Murphy about it during morning meetings and was present during the interrogation. I believe the last thing that happened was Murphy got the search warrant signed to do EF house but had to sent it to UC for approval first as the lead and… crickets.

I understand any LE being critical and hesitant about this confession since it was just so blatant. The morning of the murder before the girls are found, a man knows the victims name, knows about the sticks, admits to being there and tries to get rid of a blue jacket. Wild.

MOO

It’s a head scratcher how they spent $12,600 to retrieve the a print out of a screen shot from an individual in from Georgia and still came back empty handed.
Wouldn’t email been more efficient and perhaps contained some of the data?
IMO to spend that amount of money on a road trip is intentionally frivolous.

AMO
Link to The Murder Sheet episode where they discuss defense expense brought up in court.

The Delphi Murders: Three Days of Pretrial Hearings: Day One
Id expect the defense would want to depose the man in person regarding the details surrounding him submitting this evidence to law enforcement, considering the evidence was destroyed. MOO

It's all in the Franks. The Memorandum that many often refer to.

All that I can say is my opinion on "why."EF was attention seeking:

His disabilities have probably left him to feel like a bit of an outsider. He desperately wanted to be involved with the Vinlanders. My thoughts are that this could have been ( in his mind) a fearless and 'hardcore ' dude. Maybe he thought this would give him street cred.

AJMO

There has not been any evidence of this.
The ping data that has been argued is narrow in scope and related to phones located in and around the crime scene for a 5 hour periods
Imo
Now that the state is claiming that Libby’s phone never turned off, that phone should also appear in the FBIs geofence map.

If the GPS was capable of providing a correct location in the metadata for the Snapchat photos, I’d expect the other GPS data would be correct as well?

MOO

Last edited:
So you are straight up alleging that prosecution knows RA wasn’t at the bridge, cannot be the killer, but they are proceeding with prosecuting him?
I am wondering if the cellphone data for RA says he was elsewhere or was inconclusive and that is why the prosecution isn’t using it and also why the prosecution is planting this (unsubstantiated) argument early about the unreliability of GPS, ping and cell data, which contradicts the actual experts and their reports. MOO

The sister had a hell of a time trying to get the UC to call her back when she was calling in the tip. She eventually had to contact her friend who works for Homeland security who contacted Ferency I believe in October. Holeman should be very aware of the EF case since he was the one briefing Murphy about it during morning meetings and was present during the interrogation. I believe the last thing that happened was Murphy got the search warrant signed to do EF house but had to sent it to UC for approval first as the lead and… crickets.

I understand any LE being critical and hesitant about this confession since it was just so blatant. The morning of the murder before the girls are found, a man knows the victims name, knows about the sticks, admits to being there and tries to get rid of a blue jacket. Wild.

MOO

One thing I think I must have missed a discussion of in all the threads, since they go so fast:

If EF and any combination of the other guys were such strong suspects in the first months and year after the crime, how was LE benefitting by not going after them doggedly? The public was demanding justice in the aftermath, so a quick arrest would have only made LE the heroes. So, instead of moving forward with what some people say are strong suspects, they chose instead to not move forward with them and put themselves in the position of being critiqued and denigrated for another 7 years? Who were they protecting and why? Who would have had enough influence to make multiple LE groups band together and protect any one of those individuals by derailing or curtailing an investigation into them?

Even if LE was told to leave one of the initial suspects alone, it seems to be that EF would make an easy target for LE to go after to appease the public if they believed they could prove he had any role in it. Even if he said the other guys were involved, it could easily be dismissed as the ramblings of a poor man with a low IQ spinning a story like a child who has gotten in trouble and is trying to get out of it. Pin it all on him, if they had any evidence to be able to link him to the crime, and play down everything else he said.

But they didn't do that. So, who is it that has enough power over all the LE groups to make them stop focusing all 3-4 of these strong suspects and why would they exert it to protect all of them instead of throwing 1 or 2 under the bus? And if LE knew they couldn't go after that group of men, why didn't they pick a scape goat 1-2 years after the crime instead of 7?

Those are the questions that are huge stumbling blocks for me if I ignore RA and look only at the Odinists.

One thing I think I must have missed a discussion of in all the threads, since they go so fast:

If EF and any combination of the other guys were such strong suspects in the first months and year after the crime, how was LE benefitting by not going after them doggedly? The public was demanding justice in the aftermath, so a quick arrest would have only made LE the heroes. So, instead of moving forward with what some people say are strong suspects, they chose instead to not move forward with them and put themselves in the position of being critiqued and denigrated for another 7 years? Who were they protecting and why? Who would have had enough influence to make multiple LE groups band together and protect any one of those individuals by derailing or curtailing an investigation into them?

Even if LE was told to leave one of the initial suspects alone, it seems to be that EF would make an easy target for LE to go after to appease the public if they believed they could prove he had any role in it. Even if he said the other guys were involved, it could easily be dismissed as the ramblings of a poor man with a low IQ spinning a story like a child who has gotten in trouble and is trying to get out of it. Pin it all on him, if they had any evidence to be able to link him to the crime, and play down everything else he said.

But they didn't do that. So, who is it that has enough power over all the LE groups to make them stop focusing all 3-4 of these strong suspects and why would they exert it to protect all of them instead of throwing 1 or 2 under the bus? And if LE knew they couldn't go after that group of men, why didn't they pick a scape goat 1-2 years after the crime instead of 7?

Those are the questions that are huge stumbling blocks for me if I ignore RA and look only at the Odinists.
They did investigate them. That’s the whole Odin report. MOO

Last edited:
I am wondering if the cellphone data for RA says he was elsewhere or was inconclusive and that is why the prosecution isn’t using it and also why the prosecution is planting this (unsubstantiated) argument early about the unreliability of GPS, ping and cell data, which contradicts the actual experts and their reports. MOO
I must have missed some updates.
RA’s cellphone data is in evidence, and prosecution is asking to repress from evidence?

We know where he was as he admitted it and can be placed by witnesses.

He also said he was on his phone out on the bridge looking at a stock ticket so he cellphone data should support what he is claiming.
Yea. That’s why I’m wondering why the state hasn’t brought up this cell data if he admitted to using his phone. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back