Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Responding to GrannyGates’ post that said:

“I am wondering if the cellphone data for RA says he was elsewhere or was inconclusive and that is why the prosecution isn’t using it and also why the prosecution is planting this (unsubstantiated) argument early about the unreliability of GPS, ping and cell data, which contradicts the actual experts and their reports. MOO”
———————————-
I don’t know where RA’s cellphone was, but I know where RA was. He was on the Monon High Bridge standing on the first platform a few minutes before Libby and Abby reached the bridge. I know that because RA himself said he was and a witness saw him there.
I doubt RA even had his phone with him. Why else would he so easily hand it over to the CO in 2017.
I don’t think RA’s phone information matters at all.
RA is still on that bridge. He put himself there and nobody can get him off.

My opinion

None of us know where he was. That’s why the cell phone data would be important. There’s a big distinction between eyewitnesses describing a man wearing (insert four different descriptions of an outfit) and actually “knowing” or identifying it as RA. We shouldn’t make that level of assumptions in court cases. That’s why we need real evidence to support that fact. MOO

None of us know where he was. That’s why the cell phone data would be important. There’s a big distinction between eyewitnesses describing a man wearing (insert four different descriptions of an outfit) and actually “knowing” or identifying it as RA. We shouldn’t make that level of assumptions in court cases. That’s why we need real evidence to support that fact. MOO

You are forgetting he has admitted what he wore that day. We can also see it on the video evidence.

I find it strange that you will not take RA’s statements at face value.

Speculating RA’s trial will occur in October. So then DD is called to the witness stand and produces his notes, under cross-examination the D allege he got the 1330 to 1530 time wrong.
- so when does RA claim he got there, if he left at 1:30pm? 0000 - 1330? and what proof supports this amended time frame? ie cellphone or computer activity from his home from 2:30 to 3:30pm? Why is his alibi kept a secret (if indeed there is one). This line of questioning will need to be settled pretrial, would it not, anybody know?
- what are the odds that the DD recorded the long MEID and MEIDHEX numbers correctly but screwed up the time? I doubt a jury will buy that. It proves DD was recording the interview in writing as it occurred.
MOO and JMO

IMG_8404.jpeg

Well, we know he didn’t even get to the trails until 1.30, so he would have struggled to have left by then as the girls took a photo of a bench that had time stamped at 1.26pm, and they saw him after that.

Unless the young girls are also now part of this growing conspiracy that involves so many people at this stage, it’s hard to keep count of.

Mooo

The LE (Purdy?) who met with BH and didn’t record the interview said he was consulting him about “Odinism”. We have confirmation that he is an odinist and was considered a person of knowledge on the subject by law enforcement. MOO

DBM.

BH is not on trial.
I am sure he has knowledge about lots of off shoots of Heathenry.

I

Last edited:
It's in the Franks Memorandum

Perhaps he has knowledge about Nordic beliefs, but BH is or was a Vinlanders.

https://www.scribd.com/document/672126677/DELPHI-Memorandum-in-Support-of-Motion-pdf
the Vindlanders the white supremacist skinhead hate group and Odinism is their religion. We heard that all Vindlanders are Odinists. They claim it to be more “pure” than Aryan brotherhood. Dr Pearlmutter actually explained it quite well.

BH is absolutely an odinist per LEs own statements but I could see someone using “Norse pagan” to make it sound more generic and distance him from this case.

You are forgetting he has admitted what he wore that day. We can also see it on the video evidence.

I find it strange that you will not take RA’s statements at face value.
I don’t believe anything anyone says without evidence. There is more than one blue jacket in Indiana. RL was on the news the next day in full bridge guy drip. People called in to the tipline thinking BG was him. Owning a blue jacket is not enough evidence to convict a person. MOO

He isn't an Odinist.
He belonged to a group called the Vinlanders.

He was asked about different types of Heathenry.

It would be saying that Catholics and Mormons are the same because they fall under the Christian umbrella.

BH's wife stated she was an Odinist before him - he was very conflicted between being a Christian and becoming an Odinist.

the Vindlanders the white supremacist skinhead hate group and Odinism is their religion. We heard that all Vindlanders are Odinists. They claim it to be more “pure” than Aryan brotherhood. Dr Pearlmutter actually explained it quite well.

BH is absolutely an odinist per LEs own statements but I could see someone using “Norse pagan” to make it sound more generic and distance him from this case.

Okay.
So BH follows Heathenry.
They worship old Norse gods..
I suppose we can call it Odinism.

I don't think that the Vinlanders are any better, I just believe that each group has variations that distinguish one from the next.

IMO BH had to be looked at because AW and his boy had crushes on each other.

They (LE) investigated, BH had a verifiable alibi.

At this point, I honestly don't know why we are talking about him.

JMO

I don’t believe anything anyone says without evidence. There is more than one blue jacket in Indiana. RL was on the news the next day in full bridge guy drip. People called in to the tipline thinking BG was him. Owning a blue jacket is not enough evidence to convict a person. MOO

It will all come out when it goes to court so I hope there are no further delays as there already have been.

It’s been insinuated Odinists are all murdering thugs which simply is not true no matter how many times it’s repeated. The original story involved white supremists infiltrating an Odinist group, the motive for murdering the girls was because a relative was involved in a biracial relationship. Or has that theory fell by the wayside?

Because my question is what does it matter if BH is Odinist or Vinlander or whatever? Wouldn’t it be the unknown White Supremist who should be a prime suspect if you want to drill with the D’s theory! Who is that?

It’s been insinuated Odinists are all murdering thugs which simply is not true no matter how many times it’s repeated. The original story involved white supremists infiltrating an Odinist group, the motive for murdering the girls was because a relative was involved in a biracial relationship. Or has that theory fell by the wayside?

Because my question is what does it matter if BH is Odinist or Vinlander or whatever? It’s the unknown White Supremist who should be a prime suspect if you want to believe the D!

@grannygates

Was just trying to make it clear as to why BH was an Odinist.

A thin fabric snap front, slash pocket style narrows the jacket. The print of his handgun, a P226 is identifiable through the fabric, he was on the trail by 1:30 walking toward the bridge to stand on platform 1. So it's more than a jacket.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

There is a list of approved or verified individuals on WebSleuth with attorneys among them. I saw it the other day when I was looking for what or who are approved sources only couldn't find quite what I was looking for.

There is one Odinist as well on that list when I come to think of it.

Not sure how they can be contacted or if Websleuthers are allowed to contact them, but there is a list on here somewhere if you search for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
But... RA said he was there, at particular times (whether 1330 to 1530 or before 1330, still a debate), regardless of clothing, watching or looking at a stock ticker on his phone. So, IMO, whatever he was or was not wearing, he was there, with a phone, per his own statements. The phone should corroborate his story. And if his phone wasn't there, where was he or what phone did he have and where is THAT phone, or why is he claiming to be somewhere he wasn't watching stock tickers? Who cares what he was wearing? The color of the jacket shouldn't change whether HIS OWN story checks out or not.

JMO

But... RA said he was there, at particular times (whether 1330 to 1530 or before 1330, still a debate), regardless of clothing, watching or looking at a stock ticker on his phone. So, IMO, whatever he was or was not wearing, he was there, with a phone, per his own statements. The phone should corroborate his story. And if his phone wasn't there, where was he or what phone did he have and where is THAT phone, or why is he claiming to be somewhere he wasn't watching stock tickers? Who cares what he was wearing? The color of the jacket shouldn't change whether HIS OWN story checks out or not.

JMO
The witnesses are credible.
He placed himself there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads