Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
None of us know where he was. That’s why the cell phone data would be important. There’s a big distinction between eyewitnesses describing a man wearing (insert four different descriptions of an outfit) and actually “knowing” or identifying it as RA. We shouldn’t make that level of assumptions in court cases. That’s why we need real evidence to support that fact. MOO
But... RA said he was there, at particular times (whether 1330 to 1530 or before 1330, still a debate), regardless of clothing, watching or looking at a stock ticker on his phone. So, IMO, whatever he was or was not wearing, he was there, with a phone, per his own statements. The phone should corroborate his story. And if his phone wasn't there, where was he or what phone did he have and where is THAT phone, or why is he claiming to be somewhere he wasn't watching stock tickers? Who cares what he was wearing? The color of the jacket shouldn't change whether HIS OWN story checks out or not.

JMO

But... RA said he was there, at particular times (whether 1330 to 1530 or before 1330, still a debate), regardless of clothing, watching or looking at a stock ticker on his phone. So, IMO, whatever he was or was not wearing, he was there, with a phone, per his own statements. The phone should corroborate his story. And if his phone wasn't there, where was he or what phone did he have and where is THAT phone, or why is he claiming to be somewhere he wasn't watching stock tickers? Who cares what he was wearing? The color of the jacket shouldn't change whether HIS OWN story checks out or not.

JMO
The witnesses are credible.
He placed himself there.

Okay.
So BH follows Heathenry.
They worship old Norse gods..
I suppose we can call it Odinism.

I don't think that the Vinlanders are any better, I just believe that each group has variations that distinguish one from the next.

IMO BH had to be looked at because AW and his boy had crushes on each other.

They (LE) investigated, BH had a verifiable alibi.

At this point, I honestly don't know why we are talking about him.

JMO

agreed

it needs to be remembered that someone being a heathen of some kind is not evidence of a crime. it was an investigative theory that created a profile.

similarly the hunches or suspicions of Click and Murphy are not evidence.

MOO

JMO
Yep, I agree. The phone data has to show something. It’s usually such a big component in proving cases so it’s odd IMO that it hasn’t been mentioned.

None of us know where he was. That’s why the cell phone data would be important. There’s a big distinction between eyewitnesses describing a man wearing (insert four different descriptions of an outfit) and actually “knowing” or identifying it as RA. We shouldn’t make that level of assumptions in court cases. That’s why we need real evidence to support that fact. MOO
RA certainly knew where he was and when, by his own statements he imparted that information.

Yep, I agree. The phone data has to show something. It’s usually such a big component in proving cases so it’s odd IMO that it hasn’t been mentioned.
The case hasn't been to trial yet and there's a gag order in place...not odd at all that it hasn't been mentioned yet.

We don't have the right to know yet. The case is not supposed to be tried in the media. Something the DT has yet to understand or honor. MO

Okay.
So BH follows Heathenry.
They worship old Norse gods..
I suppose we can call it Odinism.

I don't think that the Vinlanders are any better, I just believe that each group has variations that distinguish one from the next.

IMO BH had to be looked at because AW and his boy had crushes on each other.

They (LE) investigated, BH had a verifiable alibi.

At this point, I honestly don't know why we are talking about him.

JMO
Amen and agree!

I don’t believe anything anyone says without evidence. There is more than one blue jacket in Indiana. RL was on the news the next day in full bridge guy drip. People called in to the tipline thinking BG was him. Owning a blue jacket is not enough evidence to convict a person. MOO
Do you believe everything in the FMs? Do you believe, even against testified evidence, that the girls were transported somewhere and then brought back to the crime scene? Do you believe that Libby's video was compromised somehow, by someone? Do you believe that BG was never on the bridge? These things and many more have been thrown out there on these threads. Are they credible in your opinion? None of them are in mine. JMO

Actually my opinion has always been that it was EF, based on #1. The spit comments quoted by officer Murphy (I think it was Murphy, but regardless, definitely one of the investigating officers), #2. He was caught lying about his hospital alibis & the whereabouts of his phone, #3. His almost desperate desire to join BH and their group, to the point that he copied & verbatim reposted BH's Facebook content on his own social media account, #4. What his sisters (plural) reported him saying; things like: He had brothers now, he placed horns, and that he might have to leave town. In that order. (#1 being the most convincing to me, ordered down to #4.)

I have worked with countless people like EF, developmentally disabled, (minus the murdering component!) and while I realize the sisters could very well have been motivated by the offered reward, the behaviors and the various reported conversations are strikingly consistent and ring very true to me.

A dev. disabled individual could absolutely believe wholeheartedly that the fictional fantasies of human sacrifice are true and real. And super cool! And what better way to (finally) get BH or PW or whoever---to get your idols to welcome you into their club and be your new brothers?

That was my theory. Unfortunately I haven't seen any solid evidence to back it up. Maybe that's because said evidence is missing due to LE incompetence or cover up, maybe it's missing because it never existed, but it doesn't matter: The evidence is building against RA. I could nitpick most points individually, 99%, but that still leaves the overwhelming whole.

Doesnt matter how nebulous each issue might be, taken together it is BARD.
Add to that the defense's appalling ethics, now no question, unearthed. Honestly if they had been better humans, an innocent RA might still have had a chance. If an innocent man is found guilty, it's on them.

This is a really great post.

I think you lay out quite well the difference between investigative theories and profiles, and actual evidence at trial.

Thank you for sharing!

Three Other Phones

Apparently, between 2:13 p.m. and 3:59 p.m. on February 13th, 2017, there were three other phones in the area at the same time as Libby and Abby, but none of them belonged to RA.

Is anything more known about these other phones at all or is that it?

Three Other Phones

Apparently, between 2:13 p.m. and 3:59 p.m. on February 13th, 2017, there were three other phones in the area at the same time as Libby and Abby, but none of them belonged to RA.

Is anything more known about these other phones at all or is that it?

Do you have a link to this?

We've discussed this in the context of the latest Franks filings, but maybe you are referring to testimony from the recent motion in limine hearing?

Do you have a link to this?

We've discussed this in the context of the latest Franks filings, but maybe you are referring to testimony from the recent motion in limine hearing?

Can't as may not be an approved source (video).

I thinks it's from the Franks Three filing by the sounds of it.

Was looking at what else came out during the Delphi 3 Day Hearing and anything else of interest related to the case.

Now I need to find out when did RA lose the plot and confess - before or after he received the Discovery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back