Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They were not investigated thoroughly by ANY stretch of the imagination. Click, Ferency and Murphy attempted to but were shut down by Unified Command. MOO

A good reason, to avoid wasting valuable resources conducting the duplication of an investigation that was already been completed? Or because the investigation was unsuccessful in connecting the POIs to the crime?

I would imagine there’s a fair amount of competition within the ranks, everyone wants to be the hero who solves a high profile case. Let’s not pretend Click or Murphy are howling in the streets about being shut down, it is just the D’s story.

JMO and MOO

There’s no mistaking the date. According to the PCA her story was verified by her car seen travelling on the Hosier Harvestore video at 3:57pm.
Ok - how often did her car pass by the HH? Eg: was this her usual route to or from someplace? If so, seeing her car on this cam shows that she passed by the store on the date she said she did. It doesn’t show that she saw the guy on the day she said she did unless he too is on the HH video (or some other evidence shows the muddy / bloody guy walking where she said, when she said he did).

IIRC From the appendix in the Franks, this witness was interviewed in June. They say that they found the time that she drove by that day by reviewing the HH camera. How did she remember the date she drove by? 4 months later. What times did they check? Is the HH camera that clear they can read her license plate or does she have a very unique car? If it’s this clear, why can’t they see the guy walking ? is it a popular car model like a silver Honda Civic that could be driven by anybody? A lot of uncertainty.

But ! From a response filing by the defense it does make it seem (thankfully) as though this interview was video recorded and this recording survived the erasure event, so it will be documented on video what type of interviewing/questions LE asked and the actual responses from the witness. That gives me relief that still exists. MOO
It couldn’t be that clear a video from HH imo, otherwise, LE would have been looking for the witness’s car before she contacted them. Eg: they’d know the make, model, colour of her car and maybe have her license plate tag. Were they looking for her? Or did she decide to contact them herself months later?

June??! She didn’t contact LE until June? Ok so how many people did she discuss this with before she gave her statement to LE? How was the lighting as she drove past? What speed was she travelling?

Sooo many questions! Hopefully the video survived and the jury will be able to hear it. She may be their best witness.

If conspiracies did not exist, we would not find the word in our vocabulary.

Interesting that people are willing to believe that RA may have had an accomplice, NM, TLaz & TLig included, but not that “others” could have conspired to commit this obnoxious crime. Fascinating to watch people completely disregard the work of Click, Ferency, Murphy and others, the words of EF to his sisters and his guilty knowledge of the CS, and believe without any doubt RA and no other possible candidates could have committed this crime. Utterly fascinating!! :) IMHO
Murphy on the stand didn't disregard his own work, he just confirmed that his investigation gave them no viable suspects to place at the place, at the time of the murders. It's was fascinating and made for great courtroom drama. It also put to bed finally the nonsense that was FM. MO

Didn't Todd Click also make the following statement to the Murder Sheet

Click - There are two things that I would like to clear up immediately though. Detective Ferency and Detective Murphy were not Rushville cops. Detective Ferency was a detective from the Terre Haute police department that was assigned to the FBI joint terrorism task force. Detective Murphy was an Indiana state police detective that was also assigned to the FBI joint terrorism task force. So the FBI was associated with the investigation until at least July 2021.

Secondly, no one in law enforcement believes Abby and Libby were killed in a ritual sacrifice. That is the defense twisting facts for sensationalism. You can quote me on those two items.
The Delphi Murders: Todd Click on the Franks Memorandum

No one here, not even the Investigators, "disregarded them".

They were investigated and ruled out.

Interesting that some want to disregard the testimony of the FBI experts and even the testimony of "Click, Ferency, Murphy and others," that they tried, personally and professionally, and abjectly failed to place the D-Team suspects at the scene of the crime or to otherwise link them to it. Utterly fascinating indeed.

EF - despite his sister - had no guilty knowledge of the crime scene - there was no spit on the girls and there were no antlers. So much for that.
People would rather believe that a group of people are covering up the broad-daylight murder of two innocent local girls than that the real murderer is awaiting trial.

So be it. It will all come out in court....not that we will get to see it.

jmo

It should not be lost on us that Click is not one to be considered (at least in my mind) as having “a fraction” of the information surrounding “others” that may be involved in this case. He was extremely concerned when hearing of RA’s arrest given his and his co-investigators, Ferency and Murphy’s investigation. JMO
Murphy stated at the hearings there's "No" evidence was found to put those men at the scene, at the time of the murders.

Click himself has said, "No one in law enforcement believes Abby and Libby were killed in a ritual sacrifice. That is the defense twisting facts for sensationalism.”

Ok - how often did her car pass by the HH? Eg: was this her usual route to or from someplace? If so, seeing her car on this cam shows that she passed by the store on the date she said she did. It doesn’t show that she saw the guy on the day she said she did unless he too is on the HH video (or some other evidence shows the muddy / bloody guy walking where she said, when she said he did).

This is the type of information you’ll learn when the witness testifies during the trial, the entire purpose of trials actually is to hear the evidence. If all the precise details were released to everyone ahead of time people who are selected for jury duty could just send in their vote by clicking a link.

They were not investigated thoroughly by ANY stretch of the imagination. Click, Ferency and Murphy attempted to but were shut down by Unified Command. MOO
Because they had alibis. They couldn't have physically been there. It may not be a popular concept to some because RA has no alibi and has physically placed himself at the scene, at the time of the murders. He's also confessed a multitude of times, with details. Should we not believe him?

Wow, sleight of hand is right! This is an excellent example of how the D underhandedly manipulates information. Click was totally wrong but yet the defense still uses what he said to mislead the public. Even though they knew the FBI BAU concluded it was NOT a ritualistic murder scene, parroting what “Click said….” gets them off the hook. Credibility issues is right.

A few other talking points -
After hearing testimony from these 3-day hearings, Greenlee believes the P has a very strong case against RA although it the D insists they have no case. He sees it to be probably stronger than the BK in Idaho case.

MS believes the confessions will prove devastating to the D, imagine jury listening to RA’s voice confessing to the crimes, then his family telling him to “shut up” about it.

Not surprising the one motion was dropped, essence without any proof to back it up other than embarrassing allegations “little guy scared of the big guy”.

The D has worked in the Odin theory for over a year but they have nothing to back it up other than Click’s words but there’s no evidence to connect anyone to Delphi when the crime occurred.
This Defense has been doing this from Day One IMO.

Do we think he is running with one?

I have no idea how this works in Indiana - do you have to file a notice of it pre-trial?

TIA

Indiana Code Title 35. Criminal Law and Procedure § 35-36-4-1​

Current as of January 02, 2024 | Updated by FindLaw Staff
Sec. 1. Whenever a defendant in a criminal case intends to offer in his defense evidence of alibi, the defendant shall, no later than:
(1) twenty (20) days prior to the omnibus date if the defendant is charged with a felony; or
(2) ten (10) days prior to the omnibus date if the defendant is charged only with one (1) or more misdemeanors;
file with the court and serve upon the prosecuting attorney a written statement of his intention to offer such a defense. The notice must include specific information concerning the exact place where the defendant claims to have been on the date stated in the indictment or information.

Indiana statute

Whenever a defendant in a criminal case intends to offer in his defense evidence of alibi, the defendant shall, no later than:

(1) twenty (20) days prior to the omnibus date if the defendant is charged with a felony;

Sorry @steeltowngirl, I am catching up and didn't see you post this before.

I’m from a town smaller than Delphi and I’m super nosy, so I’m always asking people if they’re alright or need me to call someone and people do it to me too. But I don’t know the culture in Delphi enough to say whether they do this too.

I know people that would drive on by and people who would immediately call the police to report it just in case it means something later.

I feel like most people would at minimum tell another person, either call or text their friend or partner and tell them about a weird muddy bloody guy they saw walking down the road. I know I would!

MOO
I'm not nosy or gossipy IRL, just not my nature. SC told LE probably the day after the murders and I feel pretty confident that they asked that she not repeat her story.

There was a murderer on the loose, she wouldn't want to draw attention to herself it could have been dangerous. Same for the young girl witnesses and their families. It seems people don't remember how scared everyone was, especially the people who actually saw RA. That confuses me why some don't consider that a legitimate reason for running around repeating the story.

EBM: Added clarification

JMO

Last edited:
I'm not nosy or gossipy IRL, just not my nature. SC told LE probably the day after the murders and I feel pretty confident that they asked that she not repeat her story.

There was a murderer on the loose, she wouldn't want to draw attention to herself it could have been dangerous. Same for the young girl witnesses and their families. It seems people don't remember how scared everyone was, especially the people who actually saw RA. That confuses me.

JMO
Exactly. The first public indication that there were solid witnesses was the PC of 2019. Also, yeah the murderer was right in midst. The witnesses if it was publicly known who they were, no doubt were in danger.

It couldn’t be that clear a video from HH imo, otherwise, LE would have been looking for the witness’s car before she contacted them. Eg: they’d know the make, model, colour of her car and maybe have her license plate tag. Were they looking for her? Or did she decide to contact them herself months later?

June??! She didn’t contact LE until June? Ok so how many people did she discuss this with before she gave her statement to LE? How was the lighting as she drove past? What speed was she travelling?

Sooo many questions! Hopefully the video survived and the jury will be able to hear it. She may be their best witness.
LE wouldn’t be searching for cars necessarily expecting a witness to have seen someone walking near the road.
A car traveling west to east at 3:57pm wouldn’t be suspicious IMO
She may have told 10 people before coming to LE and that wouldn’t discount her testimony- if anything it would support her narrative. Imo
According to The Murder Sheet, she was the source of the first composite sketch so I imagine the light would have been decent ( sun may have been in his eyes as he walked west)
I do believe it’s covered in this episode that she was scared to come forward.
https://murdersheetpodcast.com/podcast/murder-sheet/episode/the-delphi-murders-muddy-and-bloody

LE wouldn’t be searching for cars necessarily expecting a witness to have seen someone walking near the road.
A car traveling west to east at 3:57pm wouldn’t be suspicious IMO
She may have told 10 people before coming to LE and that wouldn’t discount her testimony- if anything it would support her narrative. Imo
According to The Murder Sheet, she was the source of the first composite sketch so I imagine the light would have been decent ( sun may have been in his eyes as he walked west)
I do believe it’s covered in this episode that she was scared to come forward.
https://murdersheetpodcast.com/podcast/murder-sheet/episode/the-delphi-murders-muddy-and-bloody
They absolutely tracked down evey car that they could passed the camera on 300.
Also they had road blocks up everywhere for days to stop every car and ask they if they had seen anything anywhere.

What security camera? What video? This still does not say that RA is BG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Libby's video tells me BG=RA=Killer all day long in my obsessive interpretation and comparison of it over the years with numerous photos in MSM and video clips of RA that were from a lot of different sources. Of course that is my opinion.

Which some of us have been pointing out from the start. Once you've been through a few cases, this stuff is obvious. When you've got a good argument, you don't need to write 130 pages about facebook posts!

IMO
Don't forget their sneaky footnotes saying that what they're stating as fact might not be. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl
Back