Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Franks has, quite frankly, been debunked by the D-Team's own witness' who tesitifed during the past week.

The PCA talks about a group of 4 eye witnesses. Three Juvenile Girls in a group and one adult female quite seperate from the group of three. I won't link it again as you re responding to my original post which linked it.

If anything, the Franks was attempting to take the details from the PCA where the prosecution details a group of 4 female eye witnesses (3 in a group ad one singularily) and lump them into a single group sighting and ergo not the group that RA passed. It's bunk and it's misleading and it is not what is set out in the PCA IMO.
What information specifically was debunked from the Franks? Who said in their testimony that the information they provided was false ?

What information specifically was debunked from the Franks? Who said in their testimony that the information they provided was false ?
I'm off to bed but will pull it up when I awake unless someone else gets to it first. It's been linked in here all week last week.

I'm off to bed but will pull it up when I awake unless someone else gets to it first. It's been linked in here all week last week.
Ohhhh okay I’m assuming that you heard the Murder Sheets version of events. Their listeners heard none of the defense testimony, so I understand where your viewpoint comes from now. No worries about discussing in the morning. We don’t need to go back and forth about it anymore - We definitely won’t agree and that’s okay!

This case is a trif collapsible traveling bad dream .Or any other kind of bad dream.
Public paper trails need to solve a lot of these. Or we can Casey Ant our way out of this as well. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back