Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Only in a utopian world could someone be arrested and either convicted or acquitted the very next day. The D refused the right of a speedy trial on RA’s behalf, that’s as quickly to trial as it can get.

What if while RA was free he was slaughtered by an angry friend or relative of the victims? He wouldn’t have the opportunity to defend his innocence period, is that fair? JMO
People are held in jail when they are awaiting their trials, not prison. No one is saying he should be out, just held in the right facility.

It’s as if RA has gotten stuck in a time loop. The prison issues were already in the forefront a year ago when the D asked that he be moved the first time. Now it’s used once again, this time to account for his confessions. It’s apparent the reason the D was frantic to get him moved was to shut him up.

Since then RA appears to have settled down so the move was approved but I don’t think the prison conditions are going to satisfactorily explain the confessions.

JMO

BBM
“The attorneys said Allen had been treated like a “prisoner of war,” afforded little recreation and was unable to visit family.

That eventually led to a July 19, 2023, hearing in which Special Judge Fran Gull ruled that Allen had been “treated more favorably” than others being held at Westville.”
If you were his lawyer, and you had concerns (or were just throwing concerns out to the public to see if they’d stick) about odinism as a part of this case, how content would you be with your client in prison, dealing with staff members who were wearing Odin patches etc? I dunno, I’m not a lawyer, but that would concern me as his lawyer. I’d be keen to get him out of there as well for that alone! MOOOO

I think they just meant there were components of this older image that were similar in nature to the crime scene so they felt it could be related in some way and worth looking into.

Surely there were not two dead bodies in the image? If it was simply an outdoor scene littered with branches, that can be found anywhere with trees. But each of the defense witnesses already testified the POIs could not be placed in Delphi during the time of the crime. LE use their judgement in what they think is worth looking into, and that no POI could be directly linked becomes an investigative avenue that turns into yet another dead end. If the D intend to use it as a defense for RA, that will depend on the Judge’s ruling and if that goes against them, hopefully that’s accepted and they’re able to move on. JMO

People are held in jail when they are awaiting their trials, not prison. No one is saying he should be out, just held in the right facility.

Unfortunately his safety also has to be factored into any decision. He has been accused of brutality murdering two minors and the majority of people even in prison don’t like child killers.

So safety guards have had to be put into place to protect him from harm.

IMHO

If you were his lawyer, and you had concerns (or were just throwing concerns out to the public to see if they’d stick) about odinism as a part of this case, how content would you be with your client in prison, dealing with staff members who were wearing Odin patches etc? I dunno, I’m not a lawyer, but that would concern me as his lawyer. I’d be keen to get him out of there as well for that alone! MOOOO

I would first wonder how much attention prisioners pay to patches and how many guards wore various types. Do prisoners really care the faith or belief system of guards, I doubt it. Only in this case are we led to associate Odinists with vile, vicious demons who have RA cowering in fear even though he was videoed 24/7. MOO

Last edited:
Surely there were not two dead bodies in the image? If it was simply an outdoor scene littered with branches, that can be found anywhere with trees. But each of the defense witnesses already testified the POIs could not be placed in Delphi during the time of the crime. LE use their judgement in what they think is worth looking into, and that no POI could be directly linked becomes an investigative avenue that turns into yet another dead end. If the D intend to use it as a defense for RA, that will depend on the Judge’s ruling and if that goes against them, hopefully that’s accepted and they’re able to move on. JMO
I don’t know. I haven’t seen it so I can’t really say what it shows and if I think it’s relevant.

All we know is that a man from Georgia saw it and was alarmed so he sent it to LE and the defense has since found it and used it in their depositions.

I don’t really know any more details than that to begin to form any sort of opinion of what the image actually shows.

Unfortunately his safety also has to be factored into any decision. He has been accused of brutality murdering two minors and the majority of people even in prison don’t like child killers.

IMHO

If his wife had to flee, it seems reasonable that RA was retained in prison where he was kept under safekeeping arrangements.

“In the letter, obtained by The Independent, Mr Allen revealed that his wife Kathy has “been forced” to leave both her job and the couple’s home in Delphi “for her own safety”.”

IMHO
The man isn’t convicted of anything so he’s supposed to be presumed innocent. They have restrictive housing at Cass County Jail, where he’s being held now. There was no reason to put him in a prison.

There are tons of cases involving the deaths of children on WS alone and all of those people are being held in jails. Even Stephen stearns is being held in a jail.

If his wife had to flee, it seems reasonable that RA was retained in prison where he was kept under safekeeping arrangements.

“In the letter, obtained by The Independent, Mr Allen revealed that his wife Kathy has “been forced” to leave both her job and the couple’s home in Delphi “for her own safety”.”

Yes can you imagine the outcry from a small
Selection of people if he got hurt.

But moan he isn’t being treated fairly. In situations like this LE can’t win in afraid.

IMO

The man isn’t convicted of anything so he’s supposed to be presumed innocent. They have restrictive housing at Cass County Jail, where he’s being held now. There was no reason to put him in a prison.

There are tons of cases involving the deaths of children on WS alone and all of those people are being held in jails. Even Stephen stearns is being held in a jail.

Well LE begged to differ so I believe they know a lot more about the situation than me or you.

So I’ll take their word on him needing to be safe guarded.

Yes can you imagine the outcry from a small
Selection of people if he got hurt.

But moan he isn’t being treated fairly. In situations like this LE can’t win in afraid.

IMO

Yes seems that’s been the general flavour of things ever since RA was initially charged.

If he’s found not guilty, attorneys are free to file a lawsuit over his unfair treatment. But at this point in time I think that should be the least of RA’s or his DT’s concerns. MOO.

There was a time when he required (or appeared to require) mental health care. Hopefully that is all in the past now.
Per the Dr, that MH break appeared to be directly related to the confinement, so one could argue the psychosis may not have occurred if not for the stressor of solitary confinement and the additional factors of the inmates, guards, etc.

It’s pretty unique and crazy the power this safekeeping had to allow the prison to just ignore any sort of human rights protections. It’s very scary to think laws and rules don’t actually mean anything. MOO

I would first wonder how much attention prisioners pay to patches and how many guards wore various types. Do prisoners really care the faith or belief system of guards, I doubt it. Only in this case are we led to associate Odinists with vile, vicious demons who have RA cowering in fear even though he was videoed 24/7. MOO
I wouldn’t presume to know what stock prisoners might put into a guard who wear’s an Odin patch really. I’d be more concerned that they were *permitted* to do so at all! Ever! To me, the corrections facility should be a place where you do NOT bring your political or religious affiliations as a staff member. No one should know by your clothing or jewelry what denomination you might be, or who you might vote for in a political race. If we don’t find it worrisome that the guards behaved this way in their dress choice and made a mockery of their uniforms, then I guess no one would take notice or offence if the judge showed up to court in the same patches or with the same tattoos?

Well LE begged to differ so I believe they know a lot more about the situation than me or you.

So I’ll take their word on him needing to be safe guarded.
These are the transcripts from the safekeeping hearing if you want to know what they discussed in court to support their safekeeping.

Last edited:
There were also multiple pieces of clothing missing from the scene, including underwear and a sock. There is no mention of those items being recovered in any searches of property.
Delphi Murders Case: Judge unseals more than 100 documents

Clothes found in the creek have not been verified I don’t think.

The probable cause affidavit for Richard Allen says that clothes were found in Deer Creek belonging to Victim 1 and Victim 2, south of where their bodies were located. That's on page two of the document. (Same section where it talks about the unspent round.)

Odinism is widely known as a white supremacist prison gang, so any guard wearing an Odinism patch (or tattooing Thors Hammer under his eye) is essentially showing their affilition with a popular and wellknown white supremacist prison gang operating within that prison.IMO It would be the exact same as someone wearing an Aryan brotherhood patch (or insert any other prison gang from the list below)

Odinism is widely known as a white supremacist prison gang, so any guard wearing an Odinism patch (or tattooing Thors Hammer under his eye) is essentially showing their affilition with a popular and wellknown white supremacist prison gang operating within that prison.IMO It would be the exact same as someone wearing an Aryan brotherhood patch (or insert any other prison gang from the list below)

There is Zero proof they are involved though.

There is Zero proof they are involved though.
The issue is guards showing affiliation with prison gangs. Even outside of the facts of this case, that is very problematic and concerning. The coincidence that it’s the same religion/ hate group as the other people that were investigated in this case is another layer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back