Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The issue is guards showing affiliation with prison gangs. Even outside of the facts of this case, that is very problematic and concerning. The coincidence that it’s the same religion/ hate group as the other people that were investigated in this case is another layer.

Is there documentation that this actually happened from a real source?

Obviously I mean from any of other than the defense claiming who has a agenda.

IMO

IMO
It was confirmed by the guards and warden themselves in their affidavits. The affidavits have been posted online if you’d like to read them as well.

The state, using a signed affidavit by Westville Correctional Facility warden John Galipeau, acknowledged that officers within the facility wore Odinist patches, but have since been told to not wear them.

It was confirmed by the guards and warden themselves in their affidavits. The affidavits have been posted online if you’d like to read them as well.

The state, using a signed affidavit by Westville Correctional Facility warden John Galipeau, acknowledged that officers within the facility wore Odinist patches, but have since been told to not wear them.

Thanks and I definitely will take a look :)

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but I think that was @Salah11

Hmmmm, I think that Salah is one of our regular posters.

The lady that I am looking for appeared on at least one episode of the Websleuths podcast.

After that, she was approved as an expert in our forum and answered questions about Heathenry and Odinism.

I am going to see if I can find her. I think that she could clear up some of the issues regarding speculation.

Hmmmm, I think that Salah is one of our regular posters.

The lady that I am looking for appeared on at least one episode of the Websleuths podcast.

After that, she was approved as an expert in our forum and answered questions about Heathenry and Odinism.

I am going to see if I can find her. I think that she could clear up some of the issues regarding speculation.
I recall someone being verified, but if it wasn't Salah then I cannot for the life of me recall who.

ETA It was @Seph

The issue is guards showing affiliation with prison gangs. Even outside of the facts of this case, that is very problematic and concerning. The coincidence that it’s the same religion/ hate group as the other people that were investigated in this case is another layer.

I wonder if people would be so opposed to acknowledging the inappropriateness of this if we were talking about MS-13 and not Odinists.

IMO
Does the Prosecution agreeing with the statement give it more weight? Delphi murder case: Prison guards and their Odin patches - or how about a corrections officer’s own statement to that effect (also in the article)? Clearly, it was a thing. This makes at least one thing stated in the Franks verified fact imo.

Does the Prosecution agreeing with the statement give it more weight? Delphi murder case: Prison guards and their Odin patches - or how about a corrections officer’s own statement to that effect (also in the article)? Clearly, it was a thing. This makes at least one thing stated in the Franks verified fact imo.
Just to add one more to your post. :) It was confirmed and further detail surrounding the guards added by the second set of defense lawyers in the motion to transfer (the pdf is posted in this article.)

except it doesn't really. the member you are responding to said that in response to another post insisting the guards are part of a "gang" and "hate group". When what you posted is a screen cap of an affidavit that says exactly the opposite.

except for the defense's insistence that it means COs such as he are Odinists and part of a white supremacy group.

I'm not sure what you mean. COs wearing Odinist patches or having Odin tattoos are not in fact Odinists? Why would they be wearing the patches and tattoos then? Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

I'm not sure what you mean. COs wearing Odinist patches or having Odin tattoos are not in fact Odinists? Why would they be wearing the patches and tattoos then? Maybe I'm misunderstanding.
Odinists are not hate groups or white supremacists. There are small factions who are identified as members of such groups.

To me it is akin to claiming all priests are pedophiles. It is simply not true.

in addition the guard whose affidavit was just linked posts above states he doesn't call himself an Odinist but rather a Norse Pagan/heathen

except for the defense's insistence that it means COs such as he are Odinists and part of a white supremacy group.
Well, I kinda believe them that this is what the patches and tattoo mean. Why wouldn’t I? If you google Odin White Supremacy you’ll be inundated with links that discuss this very issue. It doesn’t seem isolated. The guard in question says he wears the symbols, but doesn’t practice Odinism - ok, so he just finds them ‘cool’? For lack of a better word? I’m sorry, I don’t buy that. Even if that was the reason, it still is NOT appropriate in the work place imo.

So again I ask (and will go further this time). If your surgeon is sporting these and you’re a person of color, are you comfortable having him perform your surgery? If you’re sending your kids to school and the staff are sporting these, you ok with that? Your city bus driver is sporting these patches and tattoos on his face, you don’t’ feel weird? Again, how about JG or any other judge? We ok with them doing this?

I wonder if people would be so opposed to acknowledging the inappropriateness of this if we were talking about MS-13 and not Odinists.
I'd say MS-13 is a gang and only a gang. It is an extremely violent gang at that and it is not a religion and not affiliated with any religion. So I do think it's different. The 2 guards in question here have said in sworn affidavits they are not practicing Odinism. To say they are wearing these patches to show affiliation with a prison gang is not correct. They were cleared of any wrongdoing and they removed the patches when it was order that they do so.

In sworn affidavits submitted Tuesday, guards assigned to Allen said they were not practitioners of Odinism. One did say he wore patches specific to a “religious higher power, the same way a Christian person would wear a cross.”

Another guard, in a sworn affidavit, said he practiced “Norse Paganism Heathenry,” and wore patches that could be mistaken for Odinism but were not related to a cult or hate group.

The guards did say they removed the patches from their uniforms in September at the order of their commanders.

Odinists are not hate groups or white supremacists. There are small factions who are identified as members of such groups.

To me it is akin to claiming all priests are pedophiles. It is simply not true.

in addition the guard whose affidavit was just linked posts above states he doesn't call himself an Odinist but rather a Norse Pagan/heathen
The problem is, we probably don’t know which ones are or aren’t involved in the supremacy bit. So having them at all probably makes a lot of folks uncomfortable in their company when their insignia is noticed. IMOOOOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back