Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is one of the logical fallacies at the heart of all this.

Click and co claim they investigated these guys because they think they did it, but then say they found no evidence to link them to the murders. So then they D say the evidence would have been found if only there had been search warrants etc - but how was there ever going to be probable cause for that?

It's a circular reasoning that because they are guilty, the evidence must exist.
One of the guys confessed to two of his sisters and then told Murphy that his spit would be found at the crime scene. That’s better PC for a SW than owning a blue jacket in Indiana in my opinion. They got his cell records and asked for the search warrant for his house. They sent it to the UC to approve as the lead investigators and they ignored it. The UC dropped the ball big time imo.

Still a scary thought imo - to be accused of a crime and then have to HOPE that the 12 members of the jury get it right (this applies imo whether I'm the accused or a loved one or a victim). I'm not a fan of the subjectivity of others opinions.
But in the end isn't your own opinion also subjective? We are humans, not bots. We bring with us our life experiences, our perspectives, our judgements. Yeah being accused and going on trial is a scary situation. So is having your children murdered and seeking justice and protection from evil. AJMO

What was your conspiracy theory of how Libby’s phone was turned on at 4:33am?
I read a lot about that I-phone phenomena ---cell phones turning on and off by themselves.

And there are many things that can make that happen.One thing is a dead or dying battery and another is a wet, hot or damaged battery.

I think it is highly possible that Libby's phone battery was dying, and possibly wet/damp ---[from the grass, the blood or the creek or all of the above]
... and at some point as it was about to give out it made one last burst of energy and a tower pinged, or it was a handshake as they call it, as the phone was about to die.

Why is my iPhone turning on and off by itself?

Why does the iPhone keep turning off and on by itself? Your battery is too old or damaged. Your iPhone has software glitches and bugs. You have exposed your iPhone to heat or water, causing the device to shut down and turn on by itself.

How to fix an iPhone that keeps restarting - Asurion

One of the guys confessed to two of his sisters and then told Murphy that his spit would be found at the crime scene. That’s better PC for a SW than owning a blue jacket in Indiana in my opinion. They got his cell records and asked for the search warrant for his house. They sent it to the UC to approve as the lead investigators and they ignored it. The UC dropped the ball big time imo.

The trusted old Franks again that’s more fictional than a Danielle Steele Novel.

So you believe a search warrant should be issued over hearsay?

Two other men have confessed to this crime in detail.

Again, the irony of trying to protect people who were investigated for years for this crime from being accused of the crime and you have no clue where they were that day. Yet you are fine with accusing RA of being guilty with no real evidence and no connection to the crime scene, the victims or the states original investigation ?
What details? I spit on her? What are these damning details these two men have confessed to? Please link to LE speaking about these confessions.

If it was in that report from Rushville, Murphy has said on the stand "No" can't put them there. Click has said the same, on the stand. There is nothing ambiguous about it...No, a solid answer. MO

He left at 1:30pm. The validity of a random bullet found under the ground days after the crime scene tape came down is as good as the chain of custody and the science backing this subjective match, which there is none. I strongly encourage you to research tool marking and ballistics for yourself.
But he originally said he was there from 1:30 to 3:30, No? Changing that information 6 years later. Is that not suspicious?

I don't need to hear from them to know those 4 men's families had to be devastated to hear what the DT has said about them, with absolutely no evidence of fact, not conjecture, FACT. MO

As I said - I don't support the unfair treatment of anyone.

In this instance regarding KA and RA's mother... they should be left alone.

What have they done to anyone that is disdainful or unlawful? Nothing!

RA is on trial not them.

No one should be treated harshly or cruelly for whatever reason whether a criminal or not - we all have rights.

But there is something wrong at the core of a person if they can be biased and prejudiced against another for no real reason or just because there is an association of some kind. Eg Wife, Mother, Father, Neighbour, Son, Daughter.

Surely most have of us have common sense, independent thinking and the ability to reason.

The trusted old Franks again that’s more fictional than a Danielle Steele Novel.

So you believe a search warrant should be issued over hearsay?
Having read the details surrounding the investigation into this person, I believe that a search warrant should have been issued, as did the two FBI agents and the Assistant Police Chief on the task force and they obviously know far more than I do.

After reading today’s filing, I just do not understand the unwillingness of some to accept as fact that it was not the D that pulled the Odinist/Asatru/Vinlander line of investigation out of thin air. LE began the investigation, they believed these people needed to be investigated and then abruptly just shut it down without any explanation except, “they are not a suspect.” Why!? What in their very short investigation proved these individuals were not involved? What exactly did they investigate to come to that conclusion? Just how many times was “you know who” (we all know who) tipped into the tip line!? Yet, RA was not a suspect for 5 1/2 years, possibly never tipped in by anyone! He has no ties to these racist groups, no link to the girls, no digital record of him looking into these racist groups, no link to the members of these clubs/tribes but he is believed guilty before a trial even begins. His misfortune/mistake, was coming forward in an attempt to help. Lesson learned there! And, not only all this, but Click, Ferency and Murphy continued despite UC and attempted to get a SW and UC never supported them. Why? What were they trying to hide. Why did they want to draw attention away from this group? Well, there is a reason and I sincerely hope it gets exposed in due course. MOO.

Now we learn that two of these individuals drove/drive a white pick-up truck and guess what!? A witness observed a white pick-up truck parked at the old CPS building! What a “coincidence!” Fake alibis don’t count and that’s all the Rushville crew have.They can’t even keep their stories straight. The two rune aficionados can’t even agree on why they “fell out.” And that’s not suspicious?!

I don’t know who wielded the knife that dreadful day, but I sure as heck don’t think it was RA.

Just MOO.
No one has stated that it was pulled out of thin air by the D-Team.

Only that LE investigated these people and could not link or place them at Delphi on the day of the murders. They've testified to that.

Yet, despite these LE officers testifying to that, the D-Team seems to rely on the coriolis effect to keep recycling same old ...

Did they ignore it?

They got his phone records which showed he was home all that day.
He has the mental equivalency of a 7 yr old and cannot drive , or have a car.

He was interviewed multiple times. They never could place him with anyone who did this crime with him.

If he confessed to his sisters, did he tell them how he got to the Bridge park and who murdered the girls? I don't remember either of his sisters ever divulging that info.

If he had told them who he was with, I'm pretty sure the crime would have been solved. Are we thinking LE didn't try to put those killers in prison?

If it was as cut and dry as some are saying, why didnt they get caught? They are not rocket scientists. EF's sisters must have gotten the facts from him for LE to confirm. So what happened?

As I said - I don't support the unfair treatment of anyone.

In this instance regarding KA and RA's mother... they should be left alone.

What have they done to anyone that is disdainful or unlawful? Nothing!

RA is on trial not them.

No one should be treated harshly or cruelly for whatever reason whether a criminal or not - we all have rights.

But there is something wrong at the core of a person if they can be biased and prejudiced against another for no real reason or just because there is an association of some kind. Eg Wife, Mother, Father, Neighbour, Son, Daughter.

Surely most have of us have common sense, independent thinking and the ability to reason.
People are convicted by guilt of association all the time. In that context, you sometimes become who you associate with. In your context of RA's family, recent testimony at the hearings has mentioned some of them and their treatment of RA. That context of that testimony might be considered disdainful to some. I can understand that. JMO

Well, how exactly do you think they could find that evidence when UC did not support their request for a SW? The evidence you believe doesn’t exist may very well have existed at that time had they had a SW. They were shut down. Why? MOO
They had zero probable cause for a search warrant by their very own testimony. They tried, investigated, and coud not - not, place any of these men at the scene of the crime on the day of the crime.

I believe this is also covered in US law ... MUST have probable cause for a SW to be issued. Unlike, with RA, LE have testified that they had zilch on these guys.

Did they ignore it?

He was interviewed multiple times. They never could place him with anyone who did this crime with him.

If he confessed to his sisters, did he tell them how he got to the Bridge park and who murdered the girls? I don't remember either of his sisters ever divulging that info.

If he had told them who he was with, I'm pretty sure the crime would have been solved. Are we thinking LE didn't try to put those killers in prison?

If it was as cut and dry as some are saying, why didnt they get caught? They are not rocket scientists. EF's sisters must have gotten the facts from him for LE to confirm. So what happened?
And Murphy on the stand said, (Paraphrazing) there came a time where he realized EF was playing him, not being honest with him. He also said one of the sisters was questionable in her interactions with him.

They asked the UC for the search warrant and the UC ignored it. I keep repeating the same things so I’ll just link you the documents if you would like to read the details of the investigation for yourself.

Obviously a search warrant was not needed because the men couldn't be put at the scene, at the time of the murders. Unlike RA, who put himself there at the scene, at the time of the murders. MO

I read a lot about that I-phone phenomena ---cell phones turning on and off by themselves.

And there are many things that can make that happen.One thing is a dead or dying battery and another is a wet, hot or damaged battery.

I think it is highly possible that Libby's phone battery was dying, and possibly wet/damp ---[from the grass, the blood or the creek or all of the above]
... and at some point as it was about to give out it made one last burst of energy and a tower pinged, or it was a handshake as they call it, as the phone was about to die.

Why is my iPhone turning on and off by itself?

Why does the iPhone keep turning off and on by itself? Your battery is too old or damaged. Your iPhone has software glitches and bugs. You have exposed your iPhone to heat or water, causing the device to shut down and turn on by itself.

How to fix an iPhone that keeps restarting - Asurion

Or pehaps RA came back to the crime scene and turned it on? What is RAs alibi for 0433hrs I wonder? o_O

Did they ignore it?

Yes. The UC ignored the search warrant for his house. Murphy and Click both testified to that.

The phone said it was at home not being used all day long. He told several conflicting stories of where he was that day.

It has never been said that EF cannot drive and does not have a car.

There was a white truck at CPS and his friend (who’s broken alibi included being with EF that day) owned a white truck and also let him drive it.

The investigation was halted because the UC ignored the search warrant.

None of them have an alibi that covers the timeline of the murders and none of them were cleared of potentially being involved.

I’ll link the documents as this information can all be found inside and I’m just repeating myself at this point. It’s easier for anyone who wants to learn about the original investigation. You read the quotes from the depositions and testimony in these documents.

They asked the UC for the search warrant and the UC ignored it. I keep repeating the same things so I’ll just link you the documents if you would like to read the details of the investigation for yourself.

But if there is zero evidence then of course no search warrant. I am guessing you need to prove they was Delphi for the time in question?

There must be a legal threshold they have to cross before giving a search warrant is my understanding.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back