Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(RSBBM)

There is no evidence of this. That’s the big issue in this case. The state can’t just say BG=RA, they have to actually prove it.
Well, what I think the State is trying to do actually, is suggest it, and hope that the circumstantial evidence leads jurors to buy their theory that RA was BG. It seems at a glance to make sense really - he was on the bridge. Did he leave before the girls arrived? Depends on which source one believes. Did he follow them out and the rest we know? OR… was some other guy already at the other end, walk out and then double back on the kids and then we know the rest??

The ONLY thing that gives me pause is the bullet atm. And I’m not even confident it is HIS. I’m not sure of the “science” they’re relying on to show it couldn’t be anyone else’s - and I haven’t the patience to learn about it at the moment. I am not a juror, so I don’t have to either. I can say I find it sketchy and it be MOO because I’m not deciding some guy’s fate going forward. Jurors won’t have that luxury and I hope the science can be dumbed way down to help them understand it AND believe it, otherwise, this case is in trouble imo.

RSBM

If he was involved, he would still be guilty of the charges against him (felony murder). It doesn’t matter if others have been charged, it just matters that he was properly charged. Hopefully if more folks were involved and he actually was involved, he will cooperate at some point and reveal their identities.

JMO
I have never questioned this - if he is guilty in some way, then he should do the time. If something he did lead to the kids ending up dead, then however small a part he may have played is not my problem, it is his. I understand the state has to go after him as a solo perp because they can’t prove or haven’t proven well enough that anyone else was involved. I am certain that if they could, they would.

If they’re not trying to make the evidence fit RA, then it will difficult for the D to wiggle out or even around the accusations against him imo. I see just as many issues with the D’s case thus far as I do with the State’s case. The bullet is of primary concern imo — still waiting to see if the suggest that crows delivered it there. LMAO.
"Feathers" was not listed on any of the search warrants we've seen. I can't remember what was listed on RL's warrant. Animal hair, otoh, was. Good thing RA didn't own a Davy Crockett style coonskin hat. :eek:

Thinking about it more, I could see a plea deal being offered to RA to avoid the embarrassment/exposure of trial… but one of the conditions is he must give a complete and accurate recounting of events. If something he says does not align with the state’s evidence, deal is off and it all comes out at trial. This may lead to additional people if they exist.

Just thinking out loud. My opinion only.

How much weight does a FaceBook ISP website for the masses hold? That article was put out in the first weeks or so of the investigation. Why are we holding the to an approximate time given in March of 2017?

Do you know who is in charge of those websites?

Do you think it is the Homicide Detectives updating the 'MISSING' persons article to be posted? I am pretty certain that it is interns or academy applicants, who volunteer their time in the precincts, that are in charge of that stuff. It is not a detective or investigator.

There is ZERO reason to believe that the DA does not know precisely what time the girls arrived at the park the day they died. Looking at a FB website which says they arrived 'around 1 pm' is NOT proof that the detectives did not find out the actual time of arrival.

And trying to use that government website article from 2017 on FaceBook is a perfect example of how I think the Defense keeps trying to spin things by using misleading or distorted 'facts.' JMO
Well let me clarify this - this isn’t a FB website - that is the ISP (Indiana State Police) website. I did note that it doesn’t seem to have been updated accordingly with new information over the years. Regardless, my point still stands - their own police website still says around 1pm. It’s not a good look for the LE imo if they’re still going with that timeline and the Prosecutor isn’t.

Actually, now that I’m looking at it again, can’t help but notice, they have the YBG sketch up - wasn’t that released in 2019 at the press conf? I’ll come back with a link to edit into this post in a moment…. Weird. Where is the OBG sketch? ETA link as promised. It also says this YBG is NOT the same person as the original sketch.

The FBI website ALSO shows only the YBG sketch… no OBG on there…. Also weird…. I’ll be back with that link too…
As promised: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german

Last edited:
If someone is able to show me how one event of blood transfer to the hand makes that defined shape with straight lines and steady application of blood throughout, I will believe it is possible.

I’ve never been murdered, so I can’t really say how this happens, but the blood spatter expert said it was Libby who had done this and I’ll have to take the word of the expert in this field.

JMO

"Feathers" was not listed on any of the search warrants we've seen. I can't remember what was listed on RL's warrant. Animal hair, otoh, was. Good thing RA didn't own a Davy Crockett style coonskin hat. :eek:

They were clearly interested something!! I hope we find out what sometime!!

They were clearly interested something!! I hope we find out what sometime!!
I wonder if they found out what type of animal hair it was and it was a non-issue. That could be why it wasn't on RA's search warrant. If it belonged to one of farm animals or RL's dog or a wild animal, it wouldn't be important, would it?

I’ve never been murdered, so I can’t really say how this happens, but the blood spatter expert said it was Libby who had done this and I’ll have to take the word of the expert in this field.

JMO

Not me. I need more proof than him telling us about an experiment he did with his (girlfriend? wife? assistant? I forget the relation) with his own blood (weird IMO) and didn't even video record it (in the year 2024 wth).

IMO MOO

Thinking about it more, I could see a plea deal being offered to RA to avoid the embarrassment/exposure of trial… but one of the conditions is he must give a complete and accurate recounting of events. If something he says does not align with the state’s evidence, deal is off and it all comes out at trial. This may lead to additional people if they exist.

Just thinking out loud. My opinion only.
Offered because who is embarrassed? The D? The State? I don’t think a plea should have anything to do with the lawyers for either side. Any plea offered should only be offered in the interest of “justice” for the kids (In quotes because it is my opinion that there can be no justice for murdered victims. Nothing brings them back and nothing undoes the harm they experienced).

They have 1 persons work records that don’t cover the states full timeline. 5 people completely unaccounted for.

Unless they came up with different alibis since Murphys testimony on the 1st?

You can search each persons name and see their information and how they don’t have alibis and weren’t ever “cleared”. I hear echos of the DC interview exclaiming that they haven’t cleared anybody.

Brad Holder was cleared.
Saying that he wasn't simply is not true.

"Police cleared Holder during the early stages of the investigation and was never charged."

Delphi murders suspect Richard Allen's attorneys accuse police of hiding evidence

JMO
I can see this F on the tree as some sort of weird symbol as suggested by the D easier than I can see it as a slash victim with a critical wound bleeding out removing her hand from trying to stanch bloodflow grabbing a tree to steady herself. I have wondered if there are perhaps other wounds that came before the critical ones to her neck that perhaps we do not know about yet? Could she have had a wound that was less serious and grabbed the tree to steady herself before the critical one(s) happened? That might make it easier for me to believe she grabbed the tree. Also, I need some clarity if it is available: did she collapse and die at the base of the F tree? If so, was she found there? Or was she dragged elsewhere?

Well let me clarify this - this isn’t a FB website - that is the ISP (Indiana State Police) website. I did note that it doesn’t seem to have been updated accordingly with new information over the years. Regardless, my point still stands - their own police website still says around 1pm. It’s not a good look for the LE imo if they’re still going with that timeline and the Prosecutor isn’t.

Actually, now that I’m looking at it again, can’t help but notice, they have the YBG sketch up - wasn’t that released in 2019 at the press conf? I’ll come back with a link to edit into this post in a moment…. Weird. Where is the OBG sketch? ETA link as promised. It also says this YBG is NOT the same person as the original sketch.

The FBI website ALSO shows only the YBG sketch… no OBG on there…. Also weird…. I’ll be back with that link too…
As promised: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german
I am going to suggest that perhaps once the ISP became less involved in this case and the timeline became more clear they stopped updating that page because an arrest.

approximately 1pm - meaning not exactly. Initial reports did say around 1pm. Later, LE was able to use other witnesses, cell phone data etc to narrow the timeline. Should it have been updated as the facts became more clear? probably. It would be helpful if we knew when the page went up, when/if it was ever updated, and how and when updating ended. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member