Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The car sightings are slightly problematic for me. All three occurred between 2:10, 2:14 and 2:28.
It seems they have no sightings before or after. I'm not sure how they will get around that.
Why would they need to get around that? 2:10 to 2:28 = the estimated time of the murders. That is the most important time for a car that could be his to be seen parked there.

If Kelsi was on the phone to her boyfriend then they can check her call log, so maybe originally she gave the wrong time, but then they could check the records to firm up the time.

She was dealing with her sister being murdered, and I am positive it was all quite overwhelming, so maybe her timing was off. When she dropped them off she couldn’t have imagined the horror that was about to unfold.

MOO
At 21:14 in this video, BP stated that they left at 1:30, and that call logs show that KG was on the phone with her boyfriend at 1:38 pm on 2/13/17. KG said she dropped the girls off and she watched them walk into the trailhead.

What an awful notion! That 12 random people get to decide one’s fate based on whatever a judge says they’re allowed to hear about / know about from either side. What a scary thought that 12 people must decide if you’re guilty or not instead of the facts deciding it.

Just because 12 people say you did it, doesn’t ever mean you did. Even the reverse is true. Just ask OJ. You could be perfectly innocent but if 12 people don’t believe you are… Welp. Sorry about your luck!
It’s not a notion.
The right to a trial by jury is guaranteed by the 6th Amendment.

A vehicle similar to RA's Ford 2016 is caught on video at 1:27 pm which fits in perfectly with the time RA claims he was there which was around 1:30 pm.

The minors saw the creepy man around 1:26 pm based on the photo one of them took which would likely have the date and time on it.
Didn't they say they saw him AFTER they took a picture at 1:26?

At 1:27 he was going to park his vehicle. IIRC, it would only take a few to several minutes for him to get to the trails from that building. So don't worry, the timeline fits fine.
If the vehicle really is that of RA's and he was driving by at 1:27 pm and the minors really did see a creepy man on the trail around 1:26 pm - then the creepy man and RA can't be the same and one.

According to LE, it would only take a few minutes for him to walk to the trail. They estimated he'd arrive by 1:30 pm.
I take it the video footage doesn't show plate numbers just vehicles as they pass by left or right.

Who saw the vehicle at 2:10 pm, 2:14 pm and 2:28 pm?

or thought the way it was parked was odd because it was backed into a spot far away from other vehicles and entrances to the old CPS (or Farm Bureau as RA described it). Even before I knew girls were missing/murdered, if I saw something like that in a parking lot I had never seen that in before, I might take notice and wonder if a drug deal was going down or a lunch time affair, etc.

Do we know, was that building in use and the lot used as well when the girls were killed or was it a just a usually empty lot near an empty building? If empty, I would for sure notice because I would think thief/burglar/up to no good.
There was at least one called in tip along with a witness placing that vehicle in an odd location in the very back away from other cars. They both described it at the same location at the CPS building.

<snipped>
Another witness told investigators she noticed an oddly parked vehicle at an old Child Protective Services building. A tip that came in to investigators had also referenced a vehicle parked at that building that “appeared as though it was backed in as to conceal the license plate.” Investigators believe the description of that vehicle matched one of two vehicles that Allen owned in 2017, the affidavit says.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/29/us/delphi-teen-girls-killing-probable-cause-affidavit/index.html

Sure - the kids could have seen RA and he coulda seen them. He could well have gone to platform one and been seen by BB. But that still doesn’t make him the definitive killer imo. Depending on which timelines people go with (the State’s timeline, RA’s timelines etc)… then it all gets a bit muddy. I’m just saying the State really needs to figure out and prove their timeline over any of the others that have been suggested, including by ISP themselves.
I am absolutely certain that the P will give the jury a minute by minute buttoned up timeline for Feb 13th----it will be shown in linear fashion with lots of solid evidence, including timestamps, pictures, videos, snapchats, texts, call logs, GPS data, ping maps, police reports, witness testimony, etc etc...

Isn't this a direct quote from LE?

“It does not appear to be anything more than some discussion between the girls. We have only released a portion of it. There are some others we think could help us but again protecting the integrity of the investigation is key so we cannot release everything because there are certain people that know the details and if we release it all then we get into false confessions, said Sgt. Holeman.

ISP: More audio recovered from slain Delphi teen's phone

I'm looking for a quote directly from LE about the girls seeing/talking about "the man." Or, "the gun" (as I've seen some say they have said, but have never seen/read/heard a direct quote from LE about either.)

I am absolutely certain that the P will give the jury a minute by minute buttoned up timeline for Feb 13th----it will be shown in linear fashion with lots of solid evidence, including timestamps, pictures, videos, snapchats, texts, call logs, GPS data, ping maps, police reports, witness testimony, etc etc...

From what we've seen so far from the P, I have my doubts they are going to be able to do this. It's what will be needed to get a conviction, though.

IMO MOO

We should all hope if we ever find ourselves in a position of needing defense attorneys they don't just "move on." They are fighting for their client.

IMO MOO
Filing a 5th Franks Motion at this point is like beating your head against a wall....time to try a new tactic if you've tried the same thing repeatedly and were given the exact same answer over and over.

Maybe they might try a different strategy now? Maybe they could focus on the upcoming trial and the evidence that they know is going to be presented at trial. Get some expert witnesses onboard to counter the evidence, And not Odinist experts---experts for discounting the bullet, and discounting the confessions, and to testify for his character and his lack of any previous crimes, and experts in eyewitness testimony weaknesses, etc.

Forget about trying to recuse the judge, or throw out the PCA or get the Odinists admitted or suppressing ALL the confessions---- time to deal with the evidence and use legal strategy to defend your client. IMO

I'm looking for a quote directly from LE about the girls seeing/talking about "the man." Or, "the gun" (as I've seen some say they have said, but have never seen/read/heard a direct quote from LE about either.)
“Gun” is direct quote from PCA, pg 2

1723639084837.png

According to video recovered from one of the victim's phones, Abby or Libby mentioned "gun" as a man approached them, the probable cause affidavit said.

I’m not really sure what you think I’ve said ? An email was submitted to the court at the hearing for proof of work records. Day 3, Murder Sheet covered it if you want to listen to them confirm it.
IIRC, the female supervisor said she was questioned on video under oath and she said she saw him physicAlly at work that shift. So it was not just a photocopy of a time card.

Maybe that was his priority too, good point. I mean, why would a guy going on a leisurely afternoon hike have to make a 'quick exit'? For some reason, maybe RA thought he might have to?
My comment was intended to be an amusing response to the other poster's amusing comment about backing into spaces to hide their plates. I never back into a space in order to make a quick exit. In fact, I rarely back into a space because I'm really bad at backing into one.

Maybe whoever parked their car at the building was really bad at backing into one, too.
Maybe there was a good reason for backing into it crooked: a pothole, trash, ???

IMO if RA was so concerned about making a quick exit or hiding his plates, he could have walked from his home to the bridge. There is a trail that runs along the creek, he could have taken that and not be seen. He could also have left the scene via the old railroad bed without being seen.

Okay, nothing is ever over. What’s with D’s inability to move on. Looping……

BBM
FORT WAYNE, Ind. — Special judge Frances Gull is refusing to throw out key evidence in the Delphi Murders case.

Richard Allen is charged with murdering Libby German and Abby Williams. His attorneys had been requesting a Franks Hearing, to dismiss some of the evidence prosecutors used to arrest and charge Allen with multiple counts of murder.
<>

The defense filed a response on Aug. 13, arguing the restrictions would violate Allen's Sixth Amendment Rights.

They also brought up police statements delivered when the prosecution wanted to keep the probable cause for Allen's arrest sealed. Those police statements mentioned that the investigation was "on going."

Allen's attorneys say that means the State has admitted someone else could have been responsible for the murders. “
Oh this Defense Team's desperation reeks all the way to where I sit. I feel confident that Judge Gull has reviewed 9 ways to Sunday their attempts of crying foul from Franks 1, 2, 3, and 4. Why are they still whining since they've stated Rick's factually innocent? What are they so worried about?

RA=BG=Killer and the evidence we know (a lot thanks to the D itself) proves it my mind, just too many coincidences. The State hasn't even shared a clue as to their evidence in totality, other than the PCA, SW and responding to the D's Motions.

I hope RA enjoys his time in Cass County because I have no doubt he's headed to the big house for the rest of his miserable days. He'll wish he was in protective custody back in Westville or Washburn.

Abby and Libby are the victims here, NOT RA. Nobody, much less 2 innocent teenage bffs out for a walk and girly chat, deserved the kind of physical and mental gruesome death they endured.

I don't buy Ricks fake psychosis, although I do believe he went off the rails in anger and an 'Oh Crap' moment when he finally saw the evidence the State had against him in the big Doc Dump in April. I call it more of a reality check, and knowing he couldn't get out of it, he found jailhouse religion and started confessing, especially to wife and mom, to get ahead of it.

Guys (R&B) do YOUR job, get RA to court, present your pathetic innocence theory and let a jury of his peers decide his fate once and for all.

End this charade for everyone: Abby, Libby, their families, the community, and the many people on these pages of threads who truly care about them instead of playing games. Let the healing finally begin for all those involved.

#Justice4Abby&Libby

MOO

Filing a 5th Franks Motion at this point is like beating your head against a wall....time to try a new tactic if you've tried the same thing repeatedly and were given the exact same answer over and over.

Maybe they might try a different strategy now? Maybe they could focus on the upcoming trial and the evidence that they know is going to be presented at trial. Get some expert witnesses onboard to counter the evidence, And not Odinist experts---experts for discounting the bullet, and discounting the confessions, and to testify for his character and his lack of any previous crimes, and experts in eyewitness testimony weaknesses, etc.

Forget about trying to recuse the judge, or throw out the PCA or get the Odinists admitted or suppressing ALL the confessions---- time to deal with the evidence and use legal strategy to defend your client. IMO

I wasn't aware they filed a fifth Franks motion.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back