Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She will as they have alibis so there is zero evidence anybody else is involved.

It’s funny some go on about poor old Ricky yet some seem quite willing to let peoples lives get destroyed when they can not even placed In Delphi.

These people are equally victims and have loved ones and yet it’s ok to ruin their lives when they have been vetted and cleared. It’s quite mind boggling!

I wonder why they don’t get sympathy.

IMHO
because they're all in some super secret violent dark white supremacist gang, so - shrug

I have to hand it to the DT, they found a SODDI (or group of them) that people will be quick to fear, misunderstand and think the worst of to blame it on in an attempt to misdirect folks from the fact their client cannot stop confessing and has placed himself (and apparently his bullet) at the crime scene.

I've never followed a case that had so many possible POIs (before an arrest even happened) and then so many other possibilities even after. I don't see any way this judge can legally prevent them from bringing ANY of them up. I'm sure she's trying, but I don't see it happening. I predict the defense will win on this one, although I personally think they should stick with poking holes in the timeline.

Or both.

MOO

The risk with a SODDI if there’s no proof that ‘Dude’ was present at the crime scene when the murders occurred, it gives the impression if the Other Dude Didn’t Do It, then RA must be guilty. This type of defense is more effective at for example a late night party or after hours downtown area with various people known to be mingling about.

I think the D should stick with refuting the evidence, but perhaps they know that’s not possible. But if that’s the case, if a SODDI is their best shot, I think RA is guaranteed life in prison. MOO

JMO

because they're all in some super secret violent dark white supremacist gang, so - shrug

I have to hand it to the DT, they found a SODDI (or group of them) that people will be quick to fear, misunderstand and think the worst of to blame it on in an attempt to misdirect folks from the fact their client cannot stop confessing and has placed himself (and apparently his bullet) at the crime scene.

It’s just crazy to me that innocent people's lives are at stake with zero proof they are involved yet they are fair game.. The Hypocrisy is astounding.

We all know Mud sticks as well as look at poor innocent RL who has been dead years and still gets a bad rep.

moo

Could a creature have carried a bullet from location A to where it was found? Just wondering. I know crows carry all sorts of things about and learning that surprised me!

Improbable things do happen, but IMO this is not one of them.

I would hazard a guess that the odds of a crow, other bird or any animal randomly dropping a bullet, from RA’s gun, into the space directly between Abby’s and Libby’s bodies would be just about incredible.

Particularly as their bodies had already been removed from where they had lain.

That scenario would be, IMO, Olympic level precision. It seems to me that the likelier scenario is that the murderer, who obviously knew where he had caused their bodies to fall, would be the source of that bullet’s proximity to their corpses.

Justice for you, Abby. Justice for you, Libby.

I still think if it was found 3 days later, how else would it get there if not from BG and his gun? How would anyone in LE or otherwise have access to a gun that RA admitted he had since like 2001 (could be a year or two off, but it was a long long time prior to this crime he stated he owned this gun in question). Where would some random person get a bullet that had been cycled through his gun?

Certainly if it was someone in LE they wouldn't have waited till 5 1/2 years later to arrest this man because they would have known who RA was at that point in order to plant a bullet that had cycled in his gun.

If it's a random Odinist person that planted it later, then again did they break into RA's house and take a bullet that had cycled through his gun and plant it there? They would have had to know RA was on the trail and that same person would have had to use a gun when they actually did abduct the girls because we know they mentioned gun.. so someone had a gun and then decided to pick RA to go get a bullet from his gun to place it at the scene?

None of that seems in any way logical or likely. I don't know if the bullet was found day 1 or at any point in the days after, but for it to not be a bullet that dropped from the gun of the person that abducted the girls from the bridge is highly unlikely because it matches that of one that would have cycled through RAs gun AND RA puts himself on the trail and on the bridge that day.

My bigger questions would be, Who and Why wasn't it found before releasing that crime scene? In the words of Joseph Scott Morgan.... "You Can't Resecure A Crime Scene."

My opinion:

She absolutely can prohibit it, because there has to be a solid link between the third party being accused and the crime. You can’t just start trying to shift the blame onto other people… especially if those others have alibis, don’t fit the description of BG, or they can’t actually be tied to the crime in any way.
rsbm

There is a solid link. One of the victims was dating the guy's son. Even the grandmother of one of the victims "almost immediately" suggested him. That's a solid link to me. Did he do it? I have no idea, but it can't be denied that it's a link. As I have said before, I think it's way more likely the scene was staged to try to point the finger at him (or another pagan), but I also won't be very surprised if we find out that it indeed WAS some kind of ritual with the way Doug Carter has talked about this case, how complicated it is, how he's never seen anything like it in his entire career, etc. That verbiage doesn't jive with a run-of-the-mill middle-aged-white-guy-kills-teenage-girl murder.

IMO MOO

1723757672128.png

rsbm

There is a solid link. One of the victims was dating the guy's son. Even the grandmother of one of the victims "almost immediately" suggested him. That's a solid link to me. Did he do it? I have no idea, but it can't be denied that it's a link. As I have said before, I think it's way more likely the scene was staged to try to point the finger at him (or another pagan), but I also won't be very surprised if we find out that it indeed WAS some kind of ritual with the way Doug Carter has talked about this case, how complicated it is, how he's never seen anything like it in his entire career, etc. That verbiage doesn't jive with a run-of-the-mill middle-aged-white-guy-kills-teenage-girl murder.

IMO MOO

View attachment 524829
A link to the murder. If all it takes is a link to the victim, especially if that link is through a relative, probably 75% of Delphi would be on the hook.

JMO

Gotcha.

Still, if it's true it was 3 days later (and I trust Barb MacDonald. She has loads of integrity), that's a problem. I guess it would just fall under "crime scene processing" and not necessarily chain of custody?

Perhaps it wasn't found by any of the LE or crime scene technicians? At that point any Tom, D ick, or Harry may have "found" it since the crime scene had been released, dunno' so no link... but JMO.

I wonder when the defense will make a motion on this since it would absolutely start getting useful suppression going.

Any day now, I bet. Any day…

I really wouldn't know since I don't work on this case. I only know what the rest on here do, which is next to nothing IMO

Here's a MSM report of when LE went back to the crime scene the first time:
(snip)
Friday evening, state police hustled back to the crime scene where friends Abby Williams and Libby German were found dead Tuesday. Undercover officers did some work and left about a half-hour later.

Said whom? KA is as much a victim, in as she has not been charged with being anything more than the spouse of an ACCUSED man. :( All JMO
I agree; as are all the "Odinists" who LE suspected, investigated and could not place at the scene of the crime despite their best attempts to do so (as per their very own testimony) and who have not been charged with anything. Yet, here we are.

I agree; as are all the "Odinists" who LE suspected, investigated and could not place at the scene of the crime despite their best attempts to do so (as per their very own testimony) and who have not been charged with anything. Yet, here we are.

If you're locked into the "dead by 3:30 PM timeline" none of this will make sense.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back