Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(RSBBM)

There is no evidence of this. That’s the big issue in this case. The state can’t just say BG=RA, they have to actually prove it.
They will. I think there is already solid evidence in the video/audio from the bridge.

It is obvious that BG is the kidnapper because it is only seconds between Libby taking the video showing him approaching and then hearing the male voice forcing them down the hill, and the girls saying he has a gun.

So I think the jury will accept that BG=the kidnapper.

Then the P will have to use circumstantial evidence plus RA's own words to put him on the bridge with the girls. If you add those two things together you prove that BG=RA, IMO

Loads of cases are solved on circumstantial evidence.

RA admits he was there between 1.30-3.30pm

He admits he was out on the bridge and a witness can place him there moments before the girls cross

He admits he was dressed similarly as BG

He is a dead ringer in size for the video

He has no alibi

His gun ejected a bullet at the crime scene

So you only have to look at these and say 2-2=4

And unlike the defense I don’t need to twist or ignore the evidence here.

DNA would be nice, but there is still a ton of stuff that points to him being the killer. Even if you say a few could be simply a coincidence, then when you weigh them all together the probability gets higher and higher than that he is the killer.

Moo

Last edited:
All of this information came from the state. It’s their own investigation.
Seriously, are we going to say that an article posted in 2017, in order to get tips about the bridge guy, is evidence that LE does not know when the girls arrived? It is nothing of the sort.

First off, why would they put the EXACT time they were dropped off if they are speaking to the people they want to call in tips? They would never do that because they don't want to get too many fake tips. If they say 'around 1 pm' then if someone says they saw the guy in the video throw 2 girls in his truck at 1:10, then LE knows that is a false lead.

Besides, they may not have established the precise time when this article was posted. This was in reference to the video and they wanted to get the images out quickly.

So it is silly to think that the times used in this very early article would indicate what they now know to be the accurate timeline. IMO

Said whom? KA is as much a victim, in as she has not been charged with being anything more than the spouse of an ACCUSED man. :( All JMO

Absolutely agree!

She and his mother or anyone connected to RA should be left alone as they are caught up in all of this as well. Can't be easy with two young innocent teens murdered as well as one's spouse being charged for it.

This is the snip about liking a Facebook photo of someone in their group using human blood to paint a rune on a tree. They put it all out there on Facebook.

View attachment 524926

So was that a ritual human sacrifice posted on their Facebook? Was that murder investigated ending in arrests?

Absolutely agree!

She and his mother or anyone connected to RA should be left alone as they are caught up in all of this as well. Can't be easy with two young innocent teens murdered as well as one's spouse being charged for it.
What about the children of the men being publicly accused by the defense, in spite of zero evidence? Must be hard for Holder's kids as well.

When "bloody" was put into the PCA and it wasn't actually said by SC, that also is "not entirely true." The P and the D need to be held to the same standard, as I'm sure we all agree.

IMO MOO
We don't know all of what SC said. I'll wait to hear her on the stand testifying. I will not take the D's word on anything. MO

What about the children of the men being publicly accused by the defense, in spite of zero evidence? Must be hard for Holder's kids as well.

Yes, the silence is deafening about how it’s OK to ruin lives without any evidence to support these claims.

I find it intriguing that their rights don't matter here, apparently.

This is the snip about liking a Facebook photo of someone in their group using human blood to paint a rune on a tree. They put it all out there on Facebook.

View attachment 524926

I really want to know more about this 'human blood' from an 'outdoor sacrifice'. Are they claiming there was an actual ritual sacrifice of a human pictured on their Facebook?

What aren't we hearing more about that murder? Did the Odinist Expert study that crime scene? Was anyone arrested?

Seriously, are we going to say that an article posted in 2017, in order to get tips about the bridge guy, is evidence that LE does not know when the girls arrived? It is nothing of the sort.

First off, why would they put the EXACT time they were dropped off if they are speaking to the people they want to call in tips? They would never do that because they don't want to get too many fake tips. If they say 'around 1 pm' then if someone says they saw the guy in the video throw 2 girls in his truck at 1:10, then LE knows that is a false lead.

Besides, they may not have established the precise time when this article was posted. This was in reference to the video and they wanted to get the images out quickly.

So it is silly to think that the times used in this very early article would indicate what they now know to be the accurate timeline. IMO
I think finding out the actual time that the girls were dropped off would be critical first steps. Then sharing the correct times with the public so that people know what time they need tips for. If you’re off by 45 minutes, people might not think their later tip matters. There’s enough people working this case someone can find the time out. The timeline is incredibly important.

But far be it from me to comment on their timeline. I don’t understand where it comes from at all.

Yes, the silence is deafening about how it’s OK to ruin lives without any evidence to support these claims.

I find it intriguing that their rights don't matter here, apparently.
I feel like you are really missing the irony in your own post. This is why innocent until proven guilty is so important. We should not be looking at any of these people as “guilty” of anything, including RA.

Right now the focus of the defense is that there were people that should have been investigated further and they were not. No one is saying they’re guilty of anything.

Not that bad IMO. She didn't estimate a height per se, only remembered she came up to his shoulder. War zones are not my style... thank goodness. ;) MOO
Well, do we know how tall she was. She was a minor so could have been 5 ft or even under. If he is 5ft4 then she'd come up to his shoulder or just a little above. Not enough of a miss to rule him out, imo.

I think finding out the actual time that the girls were dropped off would be critical first steps. Then sharing the correct times with the public so that people know what time they need tips for. If you’re off by 45 minutes, people might not think their later tip matters. There’s enough people working this case someone can find the time out. The timeline is incredibly important.

But far be it from me to comment on their timeline. I don’t understand where it comes from at all.
Isn't the official time of Kelsei dropping the girls off stated by LE as being at 1:49pm? That's changed now too, like RA's arrival and departure times at the trails and Libby and Abby's arrival time at the trails now being while they were still home being made their last meal of banana pancakes by Libby's Dad? The continued craziness amazes. AJMO and sensibilities.

I feel like you are really missing the irony in your own post. This is why innocent until proven guilty is so important. We should not be looking at any of these people as “guilty” of anything, including RA.

Right now the focus of the defense is that there were people that should have been investigated further and they were not. No one is saying they’re guilty of anything.

I am posting on a forum from a different country if I wish to believe somebody is guilty I will. I don’t have any sway in Court proceedings or the outcome in this case.

So just for the record I believe he is guilty and I believe they will prove that at trial. I have no Qualms about stating this.

I also stand by my post about innocent peoples lives being ruined when they have been investigated and not a part of the case. They were not on the bridge dressed as RA/BG.

It was a photo from a sacrifice (likely a blot, but that’s my own opinion) and it showed a rune that was painted on a tree with human blood.
View attachment 524938

Is this the same Frank’s where they claimed a lack of blood at the crime scene and that they were hung upside down?

Because at the 3 day hearings those were also not factual claims.

That is impossible. How can the DA look at someone as 'innocent' and then charge them with a double murder and arrest them?
Really? I am pretty sure the D team is publicly accusing them of taking part in a ritual sacrifice of 2 young girls. So YES, they are being accused of something. Something horrific.

This latest motion spells it all out, person by person, publicly named and shamed. With no solid evidence of them even being in Delphi at the time.

First time hearing about it.

Just because you know something about one thing doesn't mean everyone else does.

I'm not supportive of anyone being unfairly treated, hounded or harassed - this extends to the children and families of convicted murderers as well.

Isn't the official time of Kelsei dropping the girls off stated by LE as being at 1:49pm? That's changed now too, like RA's arrival and departure times at the trails and Libby and Abby's arrival time at the trails now being while they were still home being made their last meal of banana pancakes by Libby's Dad? The continued craziness amazes. AJMO and sensibilities.

The girls woke up around 10 am and had pancakes after then.

Can't be a morning arrival time.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14