Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is an option on this forum in "preferences" to show peoples' signatures with their messages. I opted to view signatures on my computer but not on my tablet. Yours shows up fine on my computer but not on the tablet.
That's interesting. I seem to have that option ticked, but I have never seen signatures with anyone's posts. I tend to use my phone to access this site so perhaps that setting is overridden.

ETA I have just tried switching to "desktop" mode in my browser and I do see the signatures then, but I cannot read the content of messages in that mode so I will switch back. It must be overridden for phones so please don't assume that everyone will see a signature with your post, even though it is a handy place to add a link for those who do.

Last edited:
I trust the DT knows the answers to all those questions but I am curious as to why it would matter how "he came to Jesus"? If he was given a Bible, if a guard, inmate, doctor etc suggested reading it with specifics...would that be looked upon as "government agent"ing him into confessing? I don't think so, to me it would be akin to providing food, sustenance. You can eat it or not, your choice. JMO

I'm curious why you wonder why it would matter to me but since you asked:
I'm a Christian and I'm always interested in hearing the stories of how other Christians came to Jesus. I'm not sure how to answer your question about govt agent"ing at this time.

I need to hear RA's story.

I can’t find what I’m looking for and I don’t think I’m dreaming. I could swear I read Libby had an app on her cellphone that measured the amount of time the cellphone was moving (an exercise app?) but I can’t find a source. Hopefully someone knows what I’m talking about.
I can confirm you are not dreaming. iPhones have a health/fitness app. Libby's showed her movement stoped at 2:32 that comes from the hearings Day 3 from Cecil. His testimony starts at approx 1:45 minute mark:

Warning - Sensitive Details

The Delphi Murders: Three Days of Pretrial Hearings: Day Three

My android phone did a restart the other night, darn thing was in silent mode, not turned off, and then shut down, restarted. That phone restart was obviously from a source that has access to my phone, cuz it wasn't me :)

My android phone did a restart the other night, darn thing was in silent mode, not turned off, and then shut down, restarted. That phone restart was obviously from a source that has access to my phone, cuz it wasn't me :)
Did you get 15 texts flooding in?

Well, if people using phones can't see the link in the signature either, then it makes sense why the site rules require the link to be given in the post itself then. And, it should be posted when requested.

It could be differing browers that are being used as well I guess.

At the end of the day, even if I could see links in people's signatures, am I supposed to just assume that that is their reference for all their posts? Just some of their posts? Or would someone have to go completely through the link every post they make to see if what is being referred to is actually in there before asking for a link?

I can't see signatures as per my screenshots, so I am going to be asking for a link to the source when I think I need one (which isn't very often). I think that's fair.
Well, Vern, I think you are exactly right. Rules are Rules and they apply to everybody.

This is a huge case with many, many documents and each one contains multiple pages. Hundreds of news articles have been posted on the net and many of them are no longer available. You have no clue how much time I personally spend hunting down a link for everything I have to repost.

BUT that's my problem. I know I can just post stuff as my opinion and be done with it.

I agree, it's quite unbelievable and absurb that a man can want to confess so very much and yet his lawyers will not listen to him and it appears, from the recent hearings testimony, neither will some of his close family members. MO
Please provide a link for your assertion that his “lawyers won’t listen to him.” Implying that he’s trying to confess (plead guilty) but his lawyers are going against their client’s wishes is defamatory IMO.

Last edited:
Well, Vern, I think you are exactly right. Rules are Rules and they apply to everybody.

This is a huge case with many, many documents and each one contains multiple pages. Hundreds of news articles have been posted on the net and many of them are no longer available. You have no clue how much time I personally spend hunting down a link for everything I have to repost.

BUT that's my problem. I know I can just post stuff as my opinion and be done with it.
Exactly, I read every motion and document on this case and have for years. I supply links and even that is still not enough for those who just want to be argumentative.

If I don't respond to someone's request for a specific link it means I have them on Ignore, which I've had to do in order to maintain my sanity and keep within the TOS. It's not personal, it's just how it's gotten to be unfortunately.

JMO

So was the FBI agent who was granted the search warrant on RL's property wrong?
Excerpt from the article linked. I also included a link to the document.

The document says authorities also found that two articles of clothing from one of the girls “…was missing from the crime scene while the rest of their clothing was recovered. It also appeared the girls’ bodies were moved and staged.”

I think it's two different things.

Their bodies were moved by the killer as they died or just after. Evidence (likely blood) indicating AW was carried a short distance and LG dragged 70 feet.

From there, they were moved minimally-- as in, just enough to check for a pulse. So, in other words, as they were photographed is nearly exactly how they were left (as opposed to a scene, for example, where someone is found in the water and pulled to shore). I believe the statement refers to actions taken by the first responders.

JMO

Out of the three day hearing.

Her phone tracked the number of steps taken. It ceased all step counting and movement 18 minutes after they were kidnapped.

Here's a post about it from 3 Aug when MS was still being watced by most ... it's already a few theads ago!!

Thank you for this and that must be how LE established the 18 minutes.

Day 3 Hearing:

No time of death was established
nor were temperature readings done on the girls bodies apparently which isn't good for the PT or State.

61 confessions isn't favourable for RA or the DT.

Seems there is no time of death.
I expect to hear more about time of death estimate (or lack thereof) at trial. It is Indiana autopsy protocol to determine time interval between wounds and death. Item 11.

IMG_4859.jpeg

I have just read this. Part of an article from 4th August.
If as this article claims the people who found the bodies then leaked crime scene information then any of these Odins they are accusing of being involved would of have some knowledge of the crime scene just from reading about it. IMO
I had not seen this article before. Wow!

"Two weeks later, DailyMail.com exclusively revealed that, shortly after Allen's arrest, one of his neighbors saw police digging in his yard to exhume his family's dead cat.

The feline's hair also proved to be a match to samples found on one of the victims."

I'm sure there's more scientific articles written about the distinct uniqueness of each member of a species DNA, besides humans, the rest of the Animal Kingdom.

If true, that it can be proven RA's pet cat's hair was found on one of the girls, how does that get explained away? Maybe this is the real reason for the 4 FMs, trying to get this cat's DNA thrown out?

"As with human beings, a large number of variations in a relatively short sequence of DNA can make it possible to identify an individual and to distinguish that animal from other members of the species."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back