Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are occult rituals really a thing? I think hitting the lottery is more common. I can't think of many instances of this occurring. MOO

It's not something I'd expect to hear about in my everyday life, not being a part of the occult. I'm sure occult ceremonies happen all over the earth, though, just like ceremonies happen in all religions.

IMO MOO

Or they catfished RA too. Set him up.

KAK has no alibi I would count on. He has, on the other hand, got 43 years for his related disgusting crimes.

Again - this is not implying that RA is necessarily innocent. But I have a very hard time getting around KAK and his father.
Before the rediscovery of the misfiled RA evidence, there was KK. They tried hard to fit him for the murder; climbed all over him and his father. He may not have an alibi, but neither apparently did anything put him at the scene. They got him for a ton of bad stuff and may still be investigating that catfishing ring, yes. None of that gets RA off the bridge. IMHO they have RA roped and hog-tied. That said, I won’t be on that jury and haven’t forgotten OJ.

It's not something I'd expect to hear about in my everyday life, not being a part of the occult. I'm sure occult ceremonies happen all over the earth, though, just like ceremonies happen in all religions.

IMO MOO

But Occult murders of young girls? Is that something that really occurs in Indiana or anywhere else? Are you familiar with those type of occult murder rituals? I'd love to be enlightened regarding these rituals.

Thank you

Before the rediscovery of the misfiled RA evidence, there was KK. They tried hard to fit him for the murder; climbed all over him and his father. He may not have an alibi, but neither apparently did anything put him at the scene. They got him for a ton of bad stuff and may still be investigating that catfishing ring, yes. None of that gets RA off the bridge. IMHO they have RA roped and hog-tied. That said, I won’t be on that jury and haven’t forgotten OJ.
I’m not buying the reported alibi - that’s all I’m saying. KAK/TK don’t need to be BG, they could be the ”lovely surprise” waiting ahead away from the bridge.

It’s a lot about anthony_shots that indicates some real programming skills, so I wouldn’t be surprised by some form of set up. This is obviously just my assessment.

The trial will be interesting if it ever takes place.

And if we can leave these demented ”fornnordiska gudar från Asariket” behind. That’s odinism in Swedish terms.

Last edited:
But Occult murders of young girls? Is that something that really occurs in Indiana or anywhere else? Are you familiar with those type of occult murder rituals? I'd love to be enlightened regarding these rituals.

Thank you

Nope, not familiar. My personal belief is that it was just staged to look that way by the perpetrators who meant to misdirect (and possibly even outright frame).

IMO MOO

I agree it is extremely strange Richard Allen would confess so many times to the crime if he was not guilty but false confessions do happen. But if there are details only the killer would know and there is other factual evidence to tie Richard Allen to the crime scene, then he probably is the killer.

The part that was strange to me was what Richard Allen said during one of his interrogations in October 2022 before he was arrested. At one point during the interrogation, he got angry and told the investigators that when they find the real killer he will be waiting for the apology.

Even if he had not been arrested, he would know that the apology was never going to happen.

Ok thank you. I guess the defense's explanation of odinism cult murder doesn't fit then. MOO
Nor were they at the scene of the crime at the time of the crime. Even the D-Team's own testifying-LE could not, despite trying their absolute best place them at the scene or even garner enough for a Probable Cause for a search warrant. NO links at all to the murders. None. Except, apparently some random facebook post from 2012 that showed 2 live humans in the woods (I've got a couple pics like that on my facebook too Delphi!). That's not probable cause.

I'm amazed at the inferations that keep being made about any "Defence-Team alleged" other perpatrators (not you BTW), WHEN could they have possibly done this!!?? For the life of me, I'm lost and cannot figure it out. It's really, no really, odd to me that not a single witness saw any of them (they saw BG/RA), even RA stated he didn't see anyone else other than the girls he passed, nor did any cameras pick them up, nor did any of the searchers or LE who remained in the area that night (although not actively searching) see a single one of them. How did they pull this off sight unseen, in the dark with no flashlights (because those certainly would have been seen, so they obviously were not used by these invisible perps)? How did they get RA's weapon and bullets to cycle that round through to plant at the scene in 2017 because he stated he never lent it to anyone nor let anyone else use it - ever. How did they manage to pull this off in this steep terrain, in the dark without leaving a trace of evidence of themselves? (Reference: Testimony from the recent - 3 Day Hearings).

Very odd indeed all of this tilting at windwills trying to stop the gale of evidence that coming when the this case finally gets to trial IMO.

Nor were they at the scene of the crime at the time of the crime. Even the D-Team's own testifying-LE could not, despite trying their absolute best place them at the scene or even garner enough for a Probable Cause for a search warrant. NO links at all to the murders. None. Except, apparently some random facebook post from 2012 that showed 2 live humans in the woods (I've got a couple pics like that on my facebook too Delphi!). That's not probable cause.

I'm amazed at the inferations that keep being made about any "Defence-Team alleged" other perpatrators (not you BTW), WHEN could they have possibly done this!!?? For the life of me, I'm lost and cannot figure it out. It's really, no really odd to me that not a single witness saw any of them (they saw BG/RA), even RA stated he didn't see anyone else other than the girls he passed, nor did any cameras pick them up, nor did any of the searchers or LE who remained n the area that nght (although not actively searching) see a single one of them. How did they pull this off sight unseen, in the dark with no flashlights (because those certainly would have been seen, so they obviously were not used by these invisible perps)? How did they manage to pull this off in this steep terrain, in the dark without leaving a trace of evidence of themselves? (Reference: Testimony from the recent - 3 Day Hearings).

Very odd indeed all of this tilting at windwills trying to stop the gale of evidence that coming when the this case finally gets to trial IMO.

I understand your amazement/confusion. My theory also involves the timeline being all off. So, the timeline narrative doesn't mean much to me. All my opinion; I know others vehemently disagree and that's ok. We're allowed opinions.

IMO MOO

Thank you
No one will argue that child trafficking occurs. How many children go “missing” every year in the US and are never located? Granted, some are runaways, some parental abduction, but many, many more, just disappear and are never found. Some runaways fall into the hands of evil people. It’s big money for those selling these poor kids. If anyone wants to research, the information is out there. If one wants to label it “satanic panic” and discount that it happens, that’s your choice. I understand cognitive dissonance is a thing. Some cannot let their minds go there. Yet, most are quite familiar with some of the most horrific crimes committed against children, yet will not accept that human sacrifice does happen in certain circles. Well, it’s as old as time. I too once believed civilizations had evolved beyond that. Not anymore. JMO

Haldol/haloperidol is an FDA-approved antipsychotic drug with the common side effect of agony'. The agony caused by haloperidol was used by Soviet psychoprisons as their preferred tool for dissident re-education. Feb 22, 2022

Not just MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada
Back