Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How much face to face contact have they had with him since arrest? Have they only seen him through tablet?

Because if they were hanging on for the opportunity to see him, be in the room with him, even if they couldn't touch, then I could see why they might be tearful for that reason.

MOO
While I agree with you with the BBM, They did WALK out during the last Pre trial hearings so maybe they want to see HIM, but they definitely are in denial when seeing/hearing CS info and how the girls were murdered.

I am wondering that also.. actually, I have a lot of different thoughts about this, but yes, think it may have to do with the public and SM avenues IMO

We know Libby & Abby's family won't talk due to Gag Order but I can't wait to hear from locals that were there.
(of course, they might not even know either)
JMO
If none of the media / general public / family were admitted into the courtroom, then I imagine we're not likely to hear anything about whatever may have happened. Seems like anyone in that courtroom isn't talking. moo

Sounds like whining to me because you’re being out-lawyered. JMHO
FOUND IT! It relates to tort trials, but it's probably still the same kind of deal for criminal. (Still not a lawyer, so MOO)

At any time during the deposition, the deponent or a party may move to terminate or limit a deposition if it is being conducted in bad faith or a manner that unreasonably annoys, embarrasses, or oppresses the deponent or party. (Westlaw Sign In | Thomson Reuters 30(d)

FOUND IT! It relates to tort trials, but it's probably still the same kind of deal for criminal. (Still not a lawyer, so MOO)

At any time during the deposition, the deponent or a party may move to terminate or limit a deposition if it is being conducted in bad faith or a manner that unreasonably annoys, embarrasses, or oppresses the deponent or party. (Westlaw Sign In | Thomson Reuters 30(d)

Still, it's quite a stretch to claim this about the intentions of the defense attorneys trying to do a deposition less than 2 months before a trial starts. They are running out of time.

IMO MOO

Thanks for the link.
IMO, None of the individuals looked distraught. Rozzi looked comfortable, smiling. What do you make of it all?

I think someone ate something that didn't agree with them for lunch and got the runs! I don't think the no hearing is a big deal. The reporter in the FOX59 video said Mike and Becky Patty walked out of the courtroom and said "Sorry we wasted your day."

I personally do not believe that RA had any accomplices in the execution of this crime.
But if I were to suspend my disbelief for a moment, I would expect that if RA keeps the company of child murderers then he would have a reasonable belief to fear for his life or that of his family.
I wouldn’t expect him to snitch when he would have much at stake.
All the more reason I believe that this was a lone wolf act. The more people involved. The higher the risk.
All my opinion

Curious in what way do you think that could’ve caused the cancelled open hearing.
I was wondering (not aimed at you clear ahead, just jumping off the comment)…
Where did the news that reported it get the copy of the questionnaire to potential jurors? Any chance it wasn’t legit from the court? How would they / we know?

JG hasn’t made any ruling so far in the pre trial motions (except the safekeeping which she vacated). So why would she have mailed out the reported questionnaire with those questions in the first place? The one that was linked here which is now scrubbed from its original news source was dated August 5th. This makes no sense to me that she would send that out before issuing any rulings. You can see it on screen at the link attached below.

My friends. I think we all may have been played. By whom?? Dunno. Why? Dunno.

I was wondering (not aimed at you clear ahead, just jumping off the comment)…
Where did the news that reported it get the copy of the questionnaire to potential jurors? Any chance it wasn’t legit from the court? How would they / we know?

JG hasn’t made any ruling so far in the pre trial motions (except the safekeeping which she vacated). So why would she have mailed out the reported questionnaire with those questions in the first place? The one that was linked here which is now scrubbed from its original news source was dated August 5th. This makes no sense to me that she would send that out before issuing any rulings. You can see it on screen at the link attached below.

My friends. I think we all may have been played. By whom?? Dunno. Why? Dunno.

The reporter states "A family member of a WANE 15 employee received one last Friday..."

This case is soooo strange! There's more than corn in Indiana!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1
Back