Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They "lost" weeks of recorded interviews.
As has been discussed many times, the equipment was apparently recording over the prior interviews. We don't know if it was a glitch or it was negligence on the part of one of the interviewers. But things like that happen in every bureaucratic office. It does not mean the workers are incompetent. Those are the kinds of things that happen when thousands of taped interviews are being taken.
Called off the dogs.
They called off the dogs? I thought the dogs were coming in the next morning? IIRC, LE held back the renewed search until 10 am so the dogs could get in there without all of the new scents of the searchers.

True that the search was called off around midnight night before because of darkness and terrain---and also because the sheriff had been told the girls had gone off before w/out telling anyone so he thought they were with friends somewhere. It was the wrong call but sadly, it would not have made a difference.
The coroner didn't take body temps.
Can we blame that on LE ?
You didn't ask me, but off the top of my head....those are my answers. I could give a lot more but they may go against TOS.

IMO MOO

I think they assumed (hoped?) there would be no backlash and were "citing their source" the best/most thorough way they could without revealing their identity.

IMO MOO
It's not revealing their identity? I think LE can easily figure it out if they decide it was breaking regulations. JMO

It's not revealing their identity? I think LE can easily figure it out if they decide it was breaking regulations. JMO
I posted a link earlier but if the doc was provided to them by a source, the media outlet is protected by Shield Law. I linked and quoted from the actual law in Indiana upthread. Basically, they don’t have to reveal their source to anyone per the law.

Here is a link above.
I didn’t initially post a link because this is old news, with multiple links posted at the time.

His attorneys wanted all evidence collected from his home to be suppressed.

There is only one reason for that, IMO. If nothing in his home was incriminating, why would his attorneys want it suppressed?

IMO
Ok so what you said doesn't match your explanation. Really not wanting your home searched implied he was hiding something. But that hasn't even been asserted. He didn't even have an attorney when his home was searched. IIRC it was asked to be suppressed because there could be issued with the warrant? I can't remember. But it doesn't matter if you think there's anything incriminating or not, it's the defenses job to protect the rights of the accused. And make sure the govt does THEIR job properly. They are thing to get everything suppressed that they can because they don't know what could be used against their client

How do you think LE has botched it from the get go?
Ummm let me count the ways. IMO
2 different sketches, missing phone data, what happened to the interview tapes that were tape over? Anthony Shots . RA interviewed with them the first few days and they couldn't figure out he was the dude on the video? Where is that interview? The "ballistics". The missing blood. The TIMELINE. The TOD.
Where is the geofence data?
They were looking into the Odinists first, according to discovery? Is that correct? Maybe someone can check me on that if not correct. But then suddenly all that investigation halted. Why? Solitary confinement. PCA alone could get things rammed back in appeals. The basis for the search warrant?
I could go on and on. Of course it's all MOO.
How do you think LE has botched it from the get go?

Is that photo from yesterday? He doesn’t look as shaved as in this one and the jumpsuit is different.

Bulletproof vests can be worn inside of clothing as well as outside.

Eric Graves
@ReporterEric

BREAKING: Public status hearing in Delphi murders trial has been cancelled today. A private hearing started at 1, at about 1:35 media waiting to come into the press conference were told there would not be a public hearing today. No explanation from anyone why.
View attachment 526725
I noticed: They were all quite friendly with each other, RA and the police. Even relaxed. - Is the car another sign of relaxing or are these cars always used? I'm wondering.

Okay - I scrolled thru the last 7 to 8 pages - did not see anything about the closed hearing on Friday - or did I miss it? Any new hearing dates yet? Just trying to keep my notes updated! :)
TIA! 1724573049540.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back