Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's interesting that LE couldn't see the content. Is that because it was on SnapChat? I don't know a lot about those SM platforms.
Me either. I just know that is what was testified to. I know some speculated that LE may have been lying to Kegan when they stated this but now we have confirmation of it. I just wished we knew what those messages contained. I personally don't believe the Kline's had any part in the murders.

It may have shown up as an MMS on the Cellebrite report. I think only text (words) shows up on those reports, not images, videos, etc. So the report may say "MMS" but it won't show what it was.

IMO MOO
I think that may be it. So is it possible that they do have the content of those messages after all?

It’s a strange thing the way we treat people who are suicidal. In Australia, if someone is actively suicidal we tend to lock them in hospital psych wards, take away their phone, shoelaces, belts from bathrobes and can keep them there involuntarily so long as they are deemed a risk to themselves or others. This is not people accused of crime, this is any one of us. And public psych wards tend to not be particularly therapeutic places, but the idea is to completely remove access to any means of suicide. And it generally works, at least for the time the person is there. I’d go as far as to say that this experience can be quite traumatising for some.
Similar principal seemingly applied with RA and prison, not saying it was the right decision but do think it was deemed the safest option at the time.
It would also potentially be unsafe for someone accused of what he’s accused of to be in general population.

Me either. I just know that is what was testified to. I know some speculated that LE may have been lying to Kegan when they stated this but now we have confirmation of it. I just wished we knew what those messages contained. I personally don't believe the Kline's had any part in the murders.
I still think it's possible KAK's dropbox and/or possible other accounts may hold a connection. MO

This was from the hearings, blood expert Cicero's testimony mentions the splatter on the tree, ground and Libby them being dragged through pools of her own blood. (testimony reporter by MS Part 3 of their recent Hearings podcasts)The gun is from the prosecution filings (I think it's the PCA?) mentioning the audio from Libby's video...(paraphrasing) Abby said, Is that a gun, does he have a gun? A gun was then heard cocking. It's been discussed and linked here many times but I'd be happy to go looking for it if you need me to.
I think I first mentioned it here months before they arrested RA. I was quoting what Libby's video contained according to Gray Hughes channel. I got some flack for it because it wasn't confirmed but Gray was absolutely right.

I am glad RA didn't get rid of his gun.

IMO then this answers the questions regarding his treatment.

He improved, so the conditions in which he was kept were beneficial to him overall.
IMO, the conditions in which he was kept contributed heavily to the condition to which he was treated. March 23 = beginning of his mental issues.
Stress-induced psychosis = possibly caused by solitary confinement.
(snips from linked article"
March 23, 2023: Allen was depressed and withdrawn and said he “was not straight in the head."
A prison psychologist who met regularly with Allen testified that she also heard Allen confess to the murders. But Dr. Monica Wala said Allen’s mental health was “extremely poor, critical and deteriorating,” and that
he suffered from stress-induced psychosis at the time he made his confessions.

This was from the hearings, blood expert Cicero's testimony mentions the splatter on the tree, ground and Libby them being dragged through pools of her own blood. (testimony reporter by MS Part 3 of their recent Hearings podcasts)The gun is from the prosecution filings (I think it's the PCA?) mentioning the audio from Libby's video...(paraphrasing) Abby said, Is that a gun, does he have a gun? A gun was then heard cocking. It's been discussed and linked here many times but I'd be happy to go looking for it if you need me to.
Post in thread 'IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #146' Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #146

Often times I wonder when Richard Allen came on LE's radar? People have commented as to why DD didn't recognize or show interest in RA after the interview between RA and DD. Maybe DD did. There is plenty of LE's investigation that we, the public, are not aware of.
This is so true.

Does anyone else recall hearing at some point that the first sketch of BG is a man that LE are aware of and he has been checked out?

It's certainly possible but I think their interaction so close to the murders could just be a coincidence too.
Would make these kids supremely unlucky to be randomly in contact with / supposed to meet a pedophile (or catfished by someone connected to him or his acct) and then to meet a random murderer on the trail that day. I don’t buy it. I don’t know if we will ever know but I don’t believe these are in no way connected. Moooo

Would make these kids supremely unlucky to be randomly in contact with / supposed to meet a pedophile (or catfished by someone connected to him or his acct) and then to meet a random murderer on the trail that day. I don’t buy it. I don’t know if we will ever know but I don’t believe these are in no way connected. Moooo
I agree with you. It would be quite a coincidence if it turns out they were unconnected, change encounters.

Well what are the odds like others mentioned of the girls listening to and singing the song "Heathens" in Kelsi's car on the way to the trails that day and the defense blaming the murders on Heathenism?

Well what are the odds like others mentioned of the girls listening to and singing the song "Heathens" in Kelsi's car on the way to the trails that day and the defense blaming the murders on Heathenism?

I don't think that's the reason they are blaming the murders on Heathenism. It's because the crime scene was staged to look like Heathenism, IMO. The coincidence/what are the odds lies with the song and the crime scene staging.

IMO MOO

I still think it's possible KAK's dropbox and/or possible other accounts may hold a connection. MO

Burner phones, public computers, unsaved messaging. Layered anonymity complicated by apps that don't save content.

They may well have a good idea what might have happened but no BARD evidence to substantiate it.

I never like trials that end with lingering questions but they all do, relevant and irrelevant. No matter here. How ever he got ON the bridge, nothing gets him OFF it.

Can't help but wonder if RA had a dedicated phone or unchecked computer access (hello, coffee shop wifi; hello, shared phone/password; hello, work computer).

Regardless, he's on the bridge.

JMO

This is so true.

Does anyone else recall hearing at some point that the first sketch of BG is a man that LE are aware of and he has been checked out?
Yep.

It is important to distinguish these points about the two sketches:
  • They are not the same person
  • The person depicted in the originally released sketch is not presently a person of interest in this investigation
Multi-Agency Taskforce Clarifies Points about the Delphi Murder Suspect Sketches

My lingering question about the sketches… When they released the young man sketch, did they know that Richard Allen was the man in the old man sketch? Because if so, that would mean that they had known about his interview with the conservation officer and there wasn’t a misfiling or whatever they claimed. If they did not think that that sketch was Richard Allen, who did they think it was?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back