Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #194

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The lack of blood on Abby's hands bothers me.

If she was conscious, all I can think is that she was on her back, and the attacker was on top of her, kneeling on her arms.

Otherwise, why would she just lie there? Why wouldn't she grab at the knife? Or attempt to hold the wound?

So I just have this image in my head of her attacker kneeling on her arms, getting off on watching her slowly bleed out, and that is more horrifying to me than Libby dying quickly, fighting to get away.

MOO
I wanted to clarify that what both girls went through is horrifying. I don't mean to lessen what either of these girls endured.

I will say that the Pic is odd. Doesn't BH deny that he posted that though? Can it be proven he did?
It’s listed as an exhibit in the FM so I would think it could be proven he posted it, unless of course, someone equally deranged had access to his FB account. JMO

Do you think it's possible the girls ran across the creek to get away from BG and that is the area where they just ended up?

Where can I find the info that Abby was moved?

I do understand that Libby was dragged to the point she was found. (7 feet from the voluminous pools of her blood. Sorry for the graphic nature of that description.)
I do think this is possible. I think maybe they thought he wouldn't go through the water after them.

I also think it's equally as possible he ordered them through the water because he wanted to isolate them and get them further away from possible walkers on the trail. Once they were wet he can order them to take their clothing off. Only 3 people know exactly what happened in those moments. We thankfully know where they were when they were taken because Libby so bravely recorded this.. and we know he ordered them down the hill so we know which direction they headed or which direction he intended to take them. What else is on the recording, we don't know fully yet. I think clothing being found near the water and the fact they were found on the other side of the water from where we know he took them from means it would be reasonable to say they crossed the water either by force or by choice trying to get away from him.

If she was conscious, all I can think is that she was on her back, and the attacker was on top of her, kneeling on her arms.

Otherwise, why would she just lie there? Why wouldn't she grab at the knife? Or attempt to hold the wound?

So I just have this image in my head of her attacker kneeling on her arms, getting off on watching her slowly bleed out, and that is more horrifying to me than Libby dying quickly, fighting to get away.

MOO
My best guess and hope is there is no blood on her hands because she was unconscious immediately after the injury and couldn't even react to what happened. That would be best case for her. :( It is all just horrific and to even think about it is hard. Weather she was killed first and then Libby saw it and fought like heck because she knew what was coming and she just witnessed something nobody should have to see.. I know however it happened someone saw the other one being harmed and it had to be more terrifying than the abduction and anything else going on up to that point. These poor girls.

MOO
Sounds like it describes Abby's situation well, but what would Libby be doing while he was sitting on top of Abby? Wouldn't that give Libby time to run and call out for help?

Sounds like it describes Abby's situation well, but what would Libby be doing while he was sitting on top of Abby? Wouldn't that give Libby time to run and call out for help?
I don't know.

I suspect at trial we'll find out that at some point, one or both of them was restrained with ligatures, or one was rendered unconscious.

If Libby was tied while he was killing Abby, maybe she got free somehow and that's why her death was much more frenzied.

MOO

Didn't she say that based on the diagram Barb MacDonald brought on to CourtTV? The diagram that was being widely circulated as accurately representing the arrangement of the sticks on the bodies of the girls? I'm confused why such a big deal is being made of her offering her opinion that juncture, when she was not under oath and not even "on the case" yet.

IMO MOO
She hadn't seen the offical evidence yet before making her conclusions. That matters, IMO.

Do you think it's possible the girls ran across the creek to get away from BG and that is the area where they just ended up?

Where can I find the info that Abby was moved?

I do understand that Libby was dragged to the point she was found. (7 feet from the voluminous pools of her blood. Sorry for the graphic nature of that description.)
It was in the 4 day hearing from the blood spatter expert. He said AW was carried and LG was dragged... was it 7 feet? I heard 70. Either way, he went to an effort to re-locate/re-position them. So why did that final resting place mean so much to him?

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC
Back