Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a good read, IMO

Psychiatric Effects of Solitary Confinement
The author, Dr. Grassian, is a Board Certified Psychiatrist who was on the faculty of the Harvard Medical School for over twenty-five years.
Yes, but technically, RA was not really in solitary confinement.

I have never heard of those in 'solitary' having a personal wifi tablet that they could make calls to home and friends and could listen to music and watch films and read books on. That does not sound very isolated.

I have never heard of someone in 'solitary' have trustee companions standing right at their door, to make sure they don'y self harm.

I have never heard of a prisoner in 'solitary' having a face to face visit with their psychologist every single day.

This is extremely interesting to me.

The timing of the arrest matches up perfectly with this. IMO

“(b) Kegan Kline implicated his father, Tony Kline, as being involved in the murders; (c) law enforcement tried to tie Richard Allen to

Tony Kline and arguably only interrogated Richard Allen because of law enforcement's initial belief that Tony Kline and Richard Allen knew each other and committed the crimes together;”

Attachments

• IMG_2944.jpeg
    IMG_2944.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 3
Thanks, @AugustWest for the linked local rules.

Do you think this Motion was really necessary given the Judge previously ruled she would leave the option open for the defense to again, present an offer of proof during the trial for consideration --i.e., third party/alternate evidence. Seems to me that the defense was never in fear that their right to appeal was somehow threatened or being forfeited. Or is the defense just very desperate to bypass Judge Gull? Thanks again.
Yes, the motion was necessary, as if not filed now, the defense would forfeit the ability to raise either the issue of third party culpability or suppression of exclusion of confessions on appeal.

Last edited:

“(b) Kegan Kline implicated his father, Tony Kline, as being involved in the murders; (c) law enforcement tried to tie Richard Allen to

Tony Kline and arguably only interrogated Richard Allen because of law enforcement's initial belief that Tony Kline and Richard Allen knew each other and committed the crimes together;”
What document is this from?

What document is this from, you gave no link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back