Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Absolutely! I believe I've stated that many times. In fact, I was completely convinced by those confessions, until I read about him eating his feces and other details about his mental state during the time when those confessions occurred. Let's just stop and consider that for a moment. He was eating his feces. That should give everyone pause.
I wonder why in the world his attorneys didn't have the same reaction upon hearing that and have him evaluated? Because it wouldn't have been good PR? I wonder if RA hasn't outright confessed to his attorneys, told them he murdered the girls? In the scheme of things, what responsibilities would that put on them? How would a man react if his family members cut off communications, the warden can't and won't respond, his mental health doctor outright tells him don't talk to me about that, talk to your lawyers. If they in turn deny you, what's left? How is the frustration of wanting to tell the truth but everyone who's your support denies you that going to manifest? Maybe he then thinks, ok I'll just shock and awe them all, they'll have to listen then? I don't understand his lawyers inaction about calling in bigger mental health guns, at all.
AJMO

I wonder why in the world his attorneys didn't have the same reaction upon hearing that and have him evaluated? Because it wouldn't have been good PR? I wonder if RA hasn't outright confessed to his attorneys, told them he murdered the girls? In the scheme of things, what responsibilities would that put on them? How would a man react if his family members cut off communications, the warden can't and won't respond, his mental health doctor outright tells him don't talk to me about that, talk to your lawyers. If they in turn deny you, what's left? How is the frustration of wanting to tell the truth but everyone who's your support denies you that going to manifest? Maybe he then thinks, ok I'll just shock and awe them all, they'll have to listen then? I don't understand his lawyers inaction about calling in bigger mental health guns, at all.
AJMO
What’s the process for doing something like that for an unconvicted inmate in solitary confinement at a maximum security prison several hours away? How do we even know they never tried to do that?

What’s the process for doing something like that for an unconvicted inmate in solitary confinement at a maximum security prison several hours away? How do we even know they never tried to do that?
Requests for competency and sanity assessments happen through the court. We saw this with Letecia Stauch and Lori Vallow. It puts other things on hold until they're completed. If it had happened, we would know about it.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l