Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We know the audio capture in the video taken on the bridge contains the sound of a weapon being racked (cocked?? - not a word I use).
^^rsbm

The "down the hill" audio?

I'd not heard this theory before (i.e., gun racked sound). I recall the background noise being described as leaves being scrunched. JMO

I am so happy for this massive step forward. Here’s a massive step closer to justice for Libby and Abby.

It shows you how poor RA’s lawyers have been so far that they are sinking their client before getting to trial :D

A shame they were reinstated as he likely stood a better chance without them.

MOO
Why would you be happy about a defendant's lawyers "sinking him before getting to trial"? Excellent chance for a verdict being overturned on appeal. I want the guilty party or parties found guilty by the book, that leaves no doubt about his guilt OR the lawfulness of how everything was obtained, how he was housed, etc. And I want the entire thing to stick once and for all.

Why would you be happy about a defendant's lawyers "sinking him before getting to trial"? Excellent chance for a verdict being overturned on appeal. I want the guilty party or parties found guilty by the book, that leaves no doubt about his guilt OR the lawfulness of how everything was obtained, how he was housed, etc. And I want the entire thing to stick once and for all.

RA wanted these two clowns back so that’s on him. So yes I am happy they are doing such a awful job as it makes the prosecutions job so much easier.

IMO

RBBM

Items seized begin at page 15: https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/u...3915-FFC47C07-5DAF-414E-9879-66EEBA100263.pdf

Speaking of electronic evidence, they recovered at least 13 cell phones during the search warrant execution a his residence. I'm sure I probably missed one or two in scanning the SW Receipt. And external hard drives, memory cards etc; it is IMO that I believe we'll find out at trial that one of those cell phones was at the crime scene on 13 Februry 2017. I'm also willing to bet that it won't be the one that he reported to the Conservation Officer DD that he was carrying that day. That 'reporting' that took place in a randim grocery store parking lot --- that was no pre-arranged meeting to give a statement IMO (not in a darn parking lot). DD was probably randomly approached by RA that day and whipped out his notebook to take notes - ergo no recording of it. It simply wasn't "an assigned lead" which Dulin has already stated he usually records. IMO, you simply are not interviewing "an assigned lead" in a grocery store parking lot.

Also recovered during the search: "Hair Bands". We've all seen Abby's last tragic photo. In that photo she has her hair pulled back and up. I'm wondering if the hair band she had it tied back with was missing from the crime scene and was potentially recovered at his residence. IMO, could explain why that odd item would be seized, the commentary about "DNA" potentially being found (but NOT, as the Frank's put it, at the crime scene itself!) and the genetic testing.

"Sealed piastic bag containing two magazines, one filled with nine .40 caiiber cartridges and one with eight.40 caiiber cartridges." Ouch! Where's that other boolit?

"Sealed plastic bag containing one Lexar compact flash 68 memory card." I wonder what's on this little treasure?

"Sealed paper bag containing one Winchester Supreme Elite empty ammo box." This is quite a specific ammo. I'm curious if this box matches the ammo. in the magazines and the boolit found at the scene?

Then there's the swabs from the lap belt and shoulder harness....and that little piece of carpet from under the spare tire? I wonder what was under the spare tire?

"Sealed piastic bag containing two magazines, one filled with nine .40 caiiber cartridges and one with eight.40 caiiber cartridges." Ouch! Where's that other boolit?

"Sealed plastic bag containing one Lexar compact flash 68 memory card." I wonder what's on this little treasure?

"Sealed paper bag containing one Winchester Supreme Elite empty ammo box." This is quite a specific ammo. I'm curious if this box matches the ammo. in the magazines and the boolit found at the scene?

Then there's the swabs from the lap belt and shoulder harness....and that little piece of carpet from under the spare tire? I wonder what was under the spare tire?

I haven't been able to find answers to these questions:
how many cartridges does a magazine for his type of gun hold?
How many cartridges did his ammo box hold?

IMO
When the lab tests on the gun and ammo were finished, we saw the reports.
The carpet was lab tested but we haven't seen any results; probably because nothing turned up.
The other items apparently were not sent in for testing = no boxes checked

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tawnitrevino
Back