Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #195

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So in his confessions he admits Motive for the murders. Also why he delayed confessing to the crimes.

Ricky’s mum very upset first time he confessed to the crime and then they started to control the narrative and was telling him to stop confessing it seems.

Page 11 and 12

Yup. He also said he didn't want his family to see the photos of "what he'd done".

So in his confessions he admits Motive for the murders. Also why he delayed confessing to the crimes.

Ricky’s mum very upset first time he confessed to the crime and then they started to control the narrative and was telling him to stop confessing it seems.

Page 11 and 12

It’s as if RA is a juvenile who got into a bit of trouble who needs his mom and grandma to look out for him. MOO

Really? Shackling him in such a way that he is unable to sign papers or even shake Lebrato’s hand? How exactly does that protect him from other inmates that “want the honour killing of him?” Giving IDOC a “C” is being rather generous, IMHO.
RA was non compliant at one point and he wouldn't remove his hands from the hand slot even when given orders to do so. RA asked Walla at one point if he should kill himself. I am sure they didn't want him to be able to get access to a guards gun etc. Yes he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law but measures have to be taken to protect the detainee and others. Everything was video recorded too btw.

With his caliber of training and experience, I am certain his opinions are accurate.

He takes information from those that were at the crime scene as well as the coroners notes into his overall reporting.

He knows his stuff.

Most of the expert witnesses would not have been on the scene.

AJMO
I was thinking the same thing about most expert witnesses not being on the scene. I doubt many expert witnesses have ever been to the scene of the crime because that would require them to be there right after the crime happened.

I was thinking the same thing about most expert witnesses not being on the scene. I doubt many expert witnesses have ever been to the scene of the crime because that would require them to be there right after the crime happened.
In all honesty, it doesn’t take an expert witness to tell you that a victim’s clothing was soaked in blood which is the exact opposite of what the defense has claimed in court filings.

My opinion only, of course.

I wanted to retract the info I posted way back about RA having said he molested the girls. Didn't that come from a Defense filing? Well come to find out, RA NEVER confessed to molesting them according to Harshman.

It seems like the Defenses claims are being debunked one by one.

Let the truth prevail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back