Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #196

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RSBM for focus.

I've been searching for a valid link, cannot find one. Does anyone here have a link that states how long the defense had the speedy trial request signed by Richard Allen before filing it? Was it before the defense team was removed?

TIA
I have no idea when they had the Motion document drafted, but it was signed and filed on 6 March 2024. (Begins at the 48 second mark)

It was continued on 7 May 2024 to the new dates of 14 Oct - 15 Nov 24.

Attachments

• 11_6 PetitionforWritofMandamus (1).pdf
    141.4 KB · Views: 2
So Judge Gull ripped off the scab.

It's not my favoured option - I'd prefer her to have kicked upstairs and see if the Appeal Court wanted to take a look. IMO it's at least legally arguable that KAK should be allowed in. Not saying the Judge ruled incorrectly, but the Appeal Court might want to draw the line differently.

In any event, that issue will go on the shelf for any future appeal - in itself not unusual if you read the Indiana Authorities on this.

Here we go!

IMO
Yes, it happens all over the US but I'm shocked and appalled that (apparently) there are so many cases here in Indiana.
Ok, so if it is true that there are many cases like his in Indiana, then maybe it's not a big conspiracy? Originally it was being said here that he was the only one being incarcerated in prison, pre-trial. And that was evidence of some kind of a conspiratorial cover up.

But actually, it is not that unusual.

Can they file to have the Judge removed again?

I think they don't have any grounds. If they did that would have filed before the hearings gutted their case.

SCOIN held against them as regards perception of bias, so they'd have to make out actual bias which is a super high bar

IMO

RSBM for focus.

I've been searching for a valid link, cannot find one. Does anyone here have a link that states how long the defense had the speedy trial request signed by Richard Allen before filing it? Was it before the defense team was removed?

TIA
They had a signed copy by RA they have drug around since August of 2023. I kept waiting for them to file it and mentioned it here ad nauseam.

When they finally did file it in early March 5th or 6th, the Defendant must be brought to trial within 70 days, they waited until 3 days before the May trial date (after the 1st jury questionnaires had been sent out) to withdraw because they were not ready and in that hearing said how unfair it was for the Prosecution to have more time.

<snipped>

The Delphi murders trial might now begin much sooner than expected. Wednesday morning, attorneys for defendant Richard Allen filed a motion for an early trial, and that motion triggers a new clock that starts ticking immediately.

Richard Allen's legal team files motion requesting early trial

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip