Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #196

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
See attached document filed 9/9

Adobe Acrobat
That's interesting but not surprising. The D seemed pretty interested in Galipeau's new job in his testimony during the 3-day hearing. IMO
Here's what B&R are requesting:

"A complete copy of the Indiana Department of Corrections employment
file for John Galipeau including, but not limited to, internal affairs
investigations or investigations conducted by any other agent by the
Indiana Department of Corrections, attendance records, and disciplinary
records."

Last edited:
That's interesting but not surprising. The D seemed pretty interested in Galipeau's new job in his testimony during the 3-day hearing. IMO
Here's what B&R are requesting:

"A complete copy of the Indiana Department of Corrections employment
file for John Galipeau including, but not limited to, internal affairs
investigations or investigations conducted by any other agent by the
Indiana Department of Corrections, attendance records, and disciplinary
records."

What’s next in the conspiracy to frame RA? Galipeau’s employment records are somehow going to prove he forged the note from RA asking to confess? That’s a little extreme considering the 60 or more other confessions.

It’s RA’s employment records that I’d bet are worth a look. MOO

JMO

What’s next in the conspiracy to frame RA? Galipeau’s employment records are somehow going to prove he forged the note from RA asking to confess? That’s a little extreme considering the 60 or more other confessions.

It’s RA’s employment records that I’d bet are worth a look. MOO

JMO
I doubt that it's anything about forging a note; I'm not sure what it's about. Maybe another trip through G's testimony will be helpful.

I believe RA's employment records are old news to both sides.

MOO

I wonder if this is true? Imagine, the trial begins and then is potentially halted for weeks while the D’s appeal is heard?

BBM
On Sept. 11, 2024, Gull denied the motion to certify. That means that the defense will not be able to appeal her decision until after the trial is already underway.
I think the trial may be halted at the start anyhow, as the D said in their appeal, they plan to provide their offer of proof to the judge to allow the SODDI defense. They said the jury may have to sit and wait it out for days.

1726183889669.png

I think the trial may be halted at the start anyhow, as the D said in their appeal, they plan to provide their offer of proof to the judge to allow the SODDI defense. They said the jury may have to sit and wait it out for days.

View attachment 530818

The defense was unable to provide evidence to connect the SODDI’s to the crime. So they believe everyone deserves to suffer the consequences for their own failure. Their condescending, self-serving antics are just so disgusting MOO JMO

I doubt that it's anything about forging a note; I'm not sure what it's about. Maybe another trip through G's testimony will be helpful.

I believe RA's employment records are old news to both sides.

MOO

This is just a summary of his testimony on the 2nd day. I can’t think of any other reason to subpoena employment records other than to attempt to embarrass and discredit witness testimony.

Former Westville warden’s testimony​

The defense said the overall psychological environment at Westville Correctional Facility led Allen to say things he otherwise wouldn’t have.

John Galipeau, who was warden at Westville when Allen was there, testified that he heard Allen make a verbal confession through his cell, and he allegedly heard Allen name the girls in that statement. In a separate instance, the warden said Allen gave him a letter stating he wanted to confess, and the warden turned that letter over to internal affairs at the facility.

The defense argued the conditions in which Allen was being housed at Westville were wrongful considering he hasn’t been convicted of a crime.

The warden testified that Allen’s environment at Westville wasn’t worse than other inmates in the maximum security unit, where Allen was being held for safekeeping to protect him as the defendant.

In fact, the warden said Allen was actually given accommodations others in his Restricted Housing area of the prison would not have: he was allowed family visits, and a broken tablet Allen had was replaced without him having to pay for it. A scratched window in his cell was also replaced, which workers wouldn’t typically be obligated to do. The warden also claimed Allen was offered a TV – standard at the facility – but he declined.

View attachment 530818
Funny. All those lengthy Franks and they're keeping their best evidence a secret? There is no way to make that make sense. Except that I expect that their secret evidence is so secret they haven't thought of it yet

JMO

The defense was unable to provide evidence to connect the SODDI’s to the crime. So they believe everyone deserves to suffer the consequences for their own failure. Their condescending, self-serving antics are just so disgusting MOO JMO
To me, it reads as a bit like a threat to hold jury members hostage if they don’t get their way.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MABROUSSARD
Back