Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am, but how do you feel a domestic dispute in 2015 has any relevance, legal or otherwise, to an event that occurs in 2017? It wouldn't have relevance even in the context of a contemporary definition:

Hypothetically, if a domestic dispute included violence just 2 years prior to a violent murder, I would find it relevant. My own personal opinion, not in legal terms.

jmo

as far as the DV call from 2015, as far as we know that contact with LE at his home did not result in any charges whatsoever so IMO the defense attorney did not lie in his statement after the arrest.

The only reason I could see that prior incident coming in at trial is if the defense themselves were to introduce it and why would they? It is irrelevant to this case. JMO. I don't see it coming up at trial.
Imagine, in 2015 - 3 years after the abduction/murder of the little IOWA cousins in 2012 - RA drank too much and became violent in some form or another. Imagine, he perhaps wanted to confess to his wife, that he was the murderer. Imagine, KA didn't want to hear such confession (and didn't believe it). Imagine, he got crazy, because he finally wanted to speak out and relieve his soul. LE was called, arrived and maybe thought like KA: the guy is drunk and behaving crazy and IOWA isn't our business anyway. So RA was admitted to some hospital to "keep the peace".

We don't know, what happened there and whether he ate feces or bumped his head to the wall. I believe, we also don't know, how long he stayed there, hours or days. Fact seems to be: he got very crazy and violent.

Now, imagine RA drank too much during the years to come until 2017, maybe trying to forget, which he wasn't able to. His interest for girls didn't disappear. Violent thoughts also didn't disappear. How would you explain, that he threatened his wife in the parking lot of his pub, that he would beat her up for not ending the pub session, when he had decided to go home. KA laughed it away, if I remember well.

IMAGINE, my speculation would contain a bit of truth! The incident with the 911 call wasn't as harmless and meaningless as we were told, maybe.

Imagine, in 2015 - 3 years after the abduction/murder of the little IOWA cousins in 2012 - RA drank too much and became violent in some form or another. Imagine, he perhaps wanted to confess to his wife, that he was the murderer. Imagine, KA didn't want to hear such confession (and didn't believe it). Imagine, he got crazy, because he finally wanted to speak out and relieve his soul. LE was called, arrived and maybe thought like KA: the guy is drunk and behaving crazy and IOWA isn't our business anyway. So RA was admitted to some hospital to "keep the peace".

We don't know, what happened there and whether he ate feces or bumped his head to the wall. I believe, we also don't know, how long he stayed there, hours or days. Fact seems to be: he got very crazy and violent.

Now, imagine RA drank too much during the years to come until 2017, maybe trying to forget, which he wasn't able to. His interest for girls didn't disappear. Violent thoughts also didn't disappear. How would you explain, that he threatened his wife in the parking lot of his pub, that he would beat her up for not ending the pub session, when he had decided to go home. KA laughed it away, if I remember well.

IMAGINE, my speculation would contain a bit of truth! The incident with the 911 call wasn't as harmless and meaningless as we were told, maybe.
That's a lot of imagining, for my tastes.

I don't think a domestic call from 2015 has any clear relevance to the charges. I don't see it being a feature at trial.

MOO

Although it’s hard to totally put KAK’s involvement to rest on this case after everything we kept hearing about him, I agree with what you are saying.
I think things we considered suspicious at the time, was not KAK trying to cover up his involvement in the girls’ murders but him trying to cover up his CSAM operation, since he knew A/shots had been talking with Libby.
His commenting as A/shots to another young teen, that he was supposed to meet up with Libby was just him playing his A/shots role. He was probably thinking by playing the comforting guy, he could manipulate these children even more.
KAK also is a liar levels above our comprehension. LE finally nailed him on the CSAM charges and were suspicious of his connection to the murders. They interrogated him hard. KAK realized he could walk a line of lies with LE because they were so desperate. He could play them for preferential treatment, and since he has no conscious, doing this on the back of two dead children didn’t matter at all to him. He played that game until someone finally ratted out RA.
I think Libby was handled more brutally during the murders simply because she was the least cooperative of the victims.
It took awhile for me to come around to it, but I believe these two beautiful girls were murdered by a tiny disgusting man for no other reason than to fulfill his sick selfish fantasies. No one else helped him.

My opinion, of which there have been many.
My opinion, until further notice.

Couldn't have said it any better. I totally agree with you. :)

Or the prosecution has a busted straight.

I really do not think LE had much more on Richard Allen when they arrested him than what you read in the PCA. They do have one piece of evidence, the unspent cartridge that toolmark analysis places his gun at the crime scene.

I still think a conviction is likely though if the jury finds the confessions genuine. I think it will be difficult for a jury that will probably have mothers and fathers on it to find him not guilty. The number one confession will be Richard Allen admitting to being the bridge guy from Liberty German's phone video, if he confessed to that.
CSI vehicles were said to be out at people's homes in the beginning of this case.

There's definitely something there.
DNA? Fibers? Hairs?

Last edited:
CSI vehicles were said to be out at people's in the beginning of this case.

There's definitely something there.
DNA? Fibers? Hairs?

I thought I read in a news report that they used Blue Star or luminol in his trunk and removed a piece of carpet. LE told us they had DNA from the beginning I think Tobe Leazenby said they have DNA from an unsuspected or unconventional source that's why I thought people were speculating about pet hair and other things. I could be misrememebering though that was at the very beginning. Moo.

I thought I read in a news report that they used Blue Star or luminol in his trunk and removed a piece of carpet. LE told us they had DNA from the beginning I think Tobe Leazenby said they have DNA from an unsuspected or unconventional source that's why I thought people were speculating about pet hair and other things. I could be misrememebering though that was at the very beginning. Moo.

From Ron Logan's Search Warrant.

"During the processing of the crime scene investigators located unknown fibers and unidentified hairs."

Just browsing RL's search warrant and it mentions a missing article of clothing.

"It was also discovered that the (redacted) of one of the the victim's was missing from the crime scene while the rest of their clothing was discovered."

I believe this to be a pair of panties of one of the girls'.

Just browsing RL's search warrant and it mentions a missing article of clothing.

"It was also discovered that the (redacted) of one of the the victim's was missing from the crime scene while the rest of their clothing was discovered."

I believe this to be a pair of panties of one of the girls'.

I've always wondered why those weren't mentioned in the RA search warrant.

Or the prosecution has a busted straight.

I really do not think LE had much more on Richard Allen when they arrested him than what you read in the PCA. They do have one piece of evidence, the unspent cartridge that toolmark analysis places his gun at the crime scene.

I still think a conviction is likely though if the jury finds the confessions genuine. I think it will be difficult for a jury that will probably have mothers and fathers on it to find him not guilty. The number one confession will be Richard Allen admitting to being the bridge guy from Liberty German's phone video, if he confessed to that.

I suspected that what they stated in the arrest PCA was all they had. Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita pretty much confirmed my suspicions. Those 60+ confessions were certainly a godsend to the prosecution.
Moo

Here's what TR said last year in a WLFITV news interview:

2:03 mm
Question: So what do you make of the case in general against Richard Allen?

Rokita: Well I'll tell you. You know I've been following this case ever since I
was the congressional representative from this area; and it's.. it's.. it's so
heartbreaking as a father to... to to keep rehashing that story and I know the
people of this community and myself.. we've we've been waiting so long uh for
justice to be served. uh Still this isn't necessarily a slam dunk case in that
respect; uh.. the evidence is circumstantial.

I want to see Justice done and I want to see it done to the right person and.. and..
and this is not the easiest case to prove in that respect.

I suspected that what they stated in the arrest PCA was all they had. Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita pretty much confirmed my suspicions. Those 60+ confessions were certainly a godsend to the prosecution.
Moo

Here's what TR said last year in a WLFITV news interview:

2:03 mm
Question: So what do you make of the case in general against Richard Allen?

Rokita: Well I'll tell you. You know I've been following this case ever since I
was the congressional representative from this area; and it's.. it's.. it's so
heartbreaking as a father to... to to keep rehashing that story and I know the
people of this community and myself.. we've we've been waiting so long uh for
justice to be served. uh Still this isn't necessarily a slam dunk case in that
respect; uh.. the evidence is circumstantial.

I want to see Justice done and I want to see it done to the right person and.. and..
and this is not the easiest case to prove in that respect.
This makes sense to me. Rokita is not uniformed. The notion that the P have some “bombshell” evidence they are going to spring at trial is non-sensical to me. It would be in the discovery, would it not?? Of course, or at least it should have been, yes?? If it was in the discovery, the D would know!! And if they KNEW the P had this “bombshell” they plan to detonate during trial, why would R & B dissuade their client, RA, from pleading guilty as so many have claimed they are doing?? SMH JMHO

I am so interested to hear the details of the many confessions at trial. Also curious if we will find out more about these "hairs/fibers" found at the crime scene and if prosecutors were ever able to match them up to anything of RAs (dead pet?)

If RA is an innocent man I would have expected his defense team would have done more to locate evidence that supports that innocence rather than waste nearly a year on a fantastical theory that the court determined there was not allowable evidence to support. Seems as if that was critical time wasted and leads me to believe it was the best they could come up with. I find that telling JMO.

I think the bullet is pretty damning. As is RA having placed himself there at the key time (initially, before he revised his timeline). 11 days. feels like forever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sara45
Back