Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For me it just doesn’t add up he arrived just before the girls. He also headed straight for the bridge and he was in a rush.

Why if he didn’t know they was heading there?

If he had spent hours on the trails then I would think it was just a opportunist moment but the way it played out just doesn’t add up as random.

mooo
100% Agree !!!

My presumption would be that with the girls, it was a) something he WANTED to do and b) HE had the power in that situation.

Whereas with LE, it is a) something he does NOT want to do and b) he is now the one WITHOUT the power.

JMO
Carter even mentioned this being about "POWER" in the 2019 presser
BBM

"Carter kept speaking directly to the killer, whether he was there in a standing-room-only crowd that lined up to get in to witness the announcement or not: "We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know that this is about power to you, and you want to know what we know. And one day you will. A question to you: What will those closest to you think of when they find out that you brutally murdered two little girls?"
Also of interest is Carter asking " what will those closest to you think when they find out you brutally Murdered 2 little girls"

Well, those closest to him leave the courtroom when crime scenes of the murdered bodies of Libby and Abby are shown.
Hmmmm

BBM

"Carter kept speaking directly to the killer, whether he was there in a standing-room-only crowd that lined up to get in to witness the announcement or not: "We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know that this is about power to you, and you want to know what we know. And one day you will. A question to you: What will those closest to you think of when they find out that you brutally murdered two little girls?"
Also of interest is Carter asking " what will those closest to you think when they find out you brutally Murdered 2 little girls"

Well, those closest to him leave the courtroom when crime scenes of the murdered bodies of Libby and Abby are shown.
Hmmmm

Power.

Same as the day he made a show of giving Libby's grandma the developed photos "for free".

They weren't free. She'd already paid the ultimate price. And he knew it. There's something really twisted and sick about that. He had no authority to do it, I imagine, but did it anyway. Playing the part of the caring local business owner (never minding it wasn't his business) but I'm sorry, that was a power move. Acting nice. When those same hands, handing over Libby's last photos, took her life from her.

That's sick AF.

JMO

BBM

Hmmmm

And those closest to him turned a blind ear to his freely given confessions of cold-blooded murder. Why? IMO because it upset the apple cart of what they wanted their lives to be, MO...just be quiet and stop talking is what they said. I pray for a jury that will not be influenced by all the stories and actions of bad lawyers, again MO. I hope the evidence speaks loud and clear, especially the words of the confessor. AJMO

For me it just doesn’t add up he arrived just before the girls. He also headed straight for the bridge and he was in a rush.

Why if he didn’t know they was heading there?

If he had spent hours on the trails then I would think it was just a opportunist moment but the way it played out just doesn’t add up as random.

mooo
Agreed, and all RA/BG needed was access to one critical piece of information: the girls' whereabouts that day at that time. He didn't need to necessarily "be in league" with anyone or have co-conspirators per se. He just needed that one piece of information. Now yes, if he did know, it would lead someone first to conclude he was in cahoots with the individual with that critical piece of information, but that's not necessarily the case. My guess is he had that information, and we'll probably never know how he acquired it.

Predicting now that RA did not have that phone on the trail that day, that phone he noted specifically to Dan Dulin (stock ticker), which would lead someone initially to believe RA was "trackable" on the trail that day. But my guess is that will turn out to be a lie, Dulin's testimony will be critical, they'll secure the conviction, and RA spend the rest of his life in prison and end up looking like @steeltowngirl's skeleton but wearing an orange jumpsuit.
(And not typing.)
1728271128890.png

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member