Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The rumor originated directly from the moderator of a large (over 43,000 members) and well-known Facebook group devoted to discussion of the Delphi murders so it didn't take much effort to come across it. The moderator had been attending the RA hearings in person so the info surrounding the hearings that was presented as first-hand knowledge in that group was being widely discussed on social media/message boards. People who follow news on the Delphi murders were probably reaching out to TMS to see if they thought there was truth to it or not.
Thank you. I have a lack of trust in all the social stuff so I stick mostly with the court filings.
I guess I need to get out more often. :D

If it wasn't for the internet cranks starting the rumor and TMS running with it, it never would have had to be done at all. All this rearing it's ugly head "on the eve of her husband's trial" if very suspect. IMO

I'm curious how TMS came across that rumor to begin with.
Actually I don't believe it was an internet crank/youtuber. I believe it originated from a person who was in the courthouse parking area. There is no acceptable link for use on WS, so the vague reference from MS is all we have..and KA's letter denying it. Why she or the lawyers she spoke with thought it necessary to air her personal business by responding in such a way to questions, I don't rightly know. AJMO

Actually I don't believe it was an internet crank/youtuber. I believe it originated from a person who was in the courthouse parking area. There is no acceptable link for use on WS, so the vague reference from MS is all we have..and KA's letter denying it. Why she or the lawyers she spoke with thought it necessary to air her personal business by responding in such a way to questions, I don't rightly know. AJMO
One last swing for some good words by KA about RA in the Court of Public Opinion.

JMO

KA is doing what she feels is best. It is not for me to judge her. She has committed no crime and I am loathe to put myself in her shoes and say how I would react to the circumstances she has found herself in. I believe that RA is guilty. I understand why she may not be.

Whether her choosing to make a statement through counsel was ill advised or served some agenda I do not know and I do not care. The statement she made was respectful IMO and I refuse to fault her for it.

While I do not understand why she felt a need to address rumors and speak at long last, I am not in her shoes. YMMV that is simply MOO

Thanks for offering up your opinion but I think I now fully understand what happened.

Last edited:
KA is doing what she feels is best. It is not for me to judge her. She has committed no crime and I am loathe to put myself in her shoes and say how I would react to the circumstances she has found herself in. I believe that RA is guilty. I understand why she may not be.

Whether her choosing to make a statement through counsel was ill advised or served some agenda I do not know and I do not care. The statement she made was respectful IMO and I refuse to fault her for it.

While I do not understand why she felt a need to address rumors and speak at long last, I am not in her shoes. YMMV that is simply MOO
That is a very nice post.

As to the "why" perhaps her attorney did some digging on the net and found out who started the rumor and how large of a net they cast.

Paraphrasing:

"Kathy’s response is necessary because the truth matters and misinformation causes harm"

This rumor has been around for a while, it's been all over the internet. Why now make a statement?

OK. Truth matters. What I took away from the public announcement is KA stands by her person. She loves her husband, stands by her marriage vows.

I do hope some day I will see justice not only for Libby and Abby, their family and loved ones. Also for other innocent people that have been harmed by "misinformation".

I don’t bother with most podcasts but Lawyer Lee is always balanced in her commentary. Very well rounded in contrast with many others, IMO.

Using a quote from the Libby’s sister is anything but classy and respectable. It’s just another knife in the family’s backs but then that’s what the vast majority of us have come to expect from these people.

They could have quoted millions of other people from History without using Kelsi. It’s just astounding the lack of class any of them having shown Libby’s family.

IMO

Using a quote from the Libby’s sister is anything but classy and respectable. It’s just another knife in the family’s backs but then that’s what the vast majority of us have come to expect from these people.

They could have quoted millions of other people from History without using Kelsi. It’s just astounding the lack of class any of them having shown Libby’s family.

IMO
we can absolutely disagree about it :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss