Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They weren't contacting KA nor RA about the case.
They were asking a question about KA's feelings on RA's guilt/innocence. That isn't asking them to go get lunch together. It's about the case. Further, by asking her to comment on the case, KS arguably put KA in a situation to break the gag order.

{2] This Rule applies to communications with any person who is represented by counsel concerning the matter to which the communication relates.

I am sorry KA’s person has put her in this position by murdering two young girls. That has to be a tough spot to be in.
However…
I don’t give a rat’s #ss about what KA thinks about anything at this point. She’s had two years to address some of these issues. Two years.
This is all defense team orchestrated.

My opinion

They were asking a question about KA's feelings on RA's guilt/innocence. That isn't asking them to go get lunch together. It's about the case. Further, by asking her to comment on the case, KS arguably put KA in a situation to break the gag order.
Just jumping off your post :).
MOO
MS reporting on this case has been rather consistently pro P and anti D/RA. I hardly see how MS seeking information from KA or RA could be in any way seen as benevolent. They very well KNOW that KA has stood by RA the entire two years so why did they need to contact her AT ALL? Thirsting for more clicks? Trying to trick KA into saying something she shouldn’t?

Anyone on social media (lawyers included) that attempt to bring some balance to this case are called “cranks.” Anything MS puts out is seen as the “Gospel truth“ according to A & K. Just amazing!
MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran