Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They weren't contacting KA nor RA about the case.
They were asking a question about KA's feelings on RA's guilt/innocence. That isn't asking them to go get lunch together. It's about the case. Further, by asking her to comment on the case, KS arguably put KA in a situation to break the gag order.

{2] This Rule applies to communications with any person who is represented by counsel concerning the matter to which the communication relates.

They were asking a question about KA's feelings on RA's guilt/innocence. That isn't asking them to go get lunch together. It's about the case. Further, by asking her to comment on the case, KS arguably put KA in a situation to break the gag order.
Just jumping off your post :).
MOO
MS reporting on this case has been rather consistently pro P and anti D/RA. I hardly see how MS seeking information from KA or RA could be in any way seen as benevolent. They very well KNOW that KA has stood by RA the entire two years so why did they need to contact her AT ALL? Thirsting for more clicks? Trying to trick KA into saying something she shouldn’t?

Anyone on social media (lawyers included) that attempt to bring some balance to this case are called “cranks.” Anything MS puts out is seen as the “Gospel truth“ according to A & K. Just amazing!
MOO

Her attorney didn't seem very upset about it. He actually seemed quite appreciative MS was asking her side. And it was her side that was read on their podcast, word for word (crafted by her attorney). She had the option to ignore any questions, she didn't...or was coached not to. MO

@NewsyBarbara

#DelphiMurders In a statement to CourtTV, Kathy Allen responds to online reports she considers her marriage over, and believes Richard Allen's confessions...more

Here's a portion of the statement from David Cloutier, Attorney for Kathy Allen.

View attachment 536406
Oh so it got sent to Court TV too? Was it word for word the same as the letter addressed to MS (except the praising MS of course)? Now it's really starting to look like a PR opportunity isn't it, maybe The Indy Star will get an email too...or The Carroll Comet? MO

Can you elaborate on why the picture sequence (From LG's cellphone) makes you wonder about the case?

There are only two still pictures that I am aware of that Libby took in regards to the bridge that day.

The full on shot of the bridge supposedly captured at 2:05 p.m. showing the entirety of the bridge from the beginning of the bridge, and the one of Abby walking on the bridge supposedly captured at 2:07 p.m. from the other side of the bridge looking back to the beginning of the bridge.

Is it because you don't see BG in either picture?
If so, I have wondered this too. However, if the timestamps of the two pictures are correct then it only took two minutes from the time Libby took a picture at the beginning of the bridge until she took the picture of Abby walking.

This makes it plausible that BG, walking at a good pace, caught up with them from the trail and on to the bridge to be captured in the distance of Libby's cellphone video at 2:13 p.m.

Side note: One thing that I would like to point out too is that Holeman mentioned the time of "2:17 p.m." in his testimony when speaking of what LG captured on her cellphone. This might just be a mistake on his part though. I haven't heard that specific time anywhere else.
I meant that I thought it was strange Liberty German only noticed bridge guy in the last 43 seconds(the phone video) if she had been worried about his presence on the bridge. I think it takes longer than 43 seconds to get to the point on the bridge where the video and audio probably began. I think it is established fact that Liberty German took the phone video right after she got off the Monon High bridge on the southeast side and was waiting for Abby or at least that is my theory.

But I do not know what other picture or video evidence LE has. We know of the 2:05 and 2:07 pictures. And we know of the 2:13pm video. I wonder if there are any other pictures or video Libby took of Abby walking across the Monon High Bridge?

In my opinion, I believe in the theory put out there that when LE released the still picture of bridge guy from the phone video, Abby was partially in it. LE removed the part of her in it so the public would focus on bridge guy. I think some youtubers came up with this theory, and I think they are correct.

It is my opinion that the video of bridge guy was actually a video of Abby. When bridge guy got too close she panned the video to him while making it appear she was taking video of her friend which would be a smart way to make it appear that you are interested in the picture of your friend and not the person in the background.

It is a small detail that might not matter because it could be that maybe the reason Liberty German did not take a picture/video of the bridge from farther away is because she was not concerned with bridge guy until he got closer to them. It does not mean Richard Allen is not bridge guy, but it made me wonder which side of the bridge he approached the girls from? I cannot deny 61 confessions with knowledge only the killer would know. But these types of questions from these pictures just make me wonder about this case since Abigail Williams and Liberty German left us this picture evidence.

The only way to explain the sequence is that it is not what you see, but what you don't. I think there are no other pictures of Abby with bridge guy in the background, but that phone video that I think was actually a video of Abby with bridge guy in it. This is my opinion that LE has no other pictures with bridge guy in the background and that is what I wonder about. Hopefully we find out if there were any other pictures with bridge guy in them besides the phone video.

What the pictures suggest to me is Libby was way more comfortable on the Monon High Bridge and was walking ahead of Abby. I think when Libby got to a platform, she turned around and waited for Abby to catch up. And sometimes while waiting for Abby she took a picture.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same but then thought, it might be something cooked up by RA's defense lawyers. According to the letter from her lawyer, read by MS, she was referred to him by another lawyer. It doesn't hurt RA's case with prospective jurors to hear, right before voir dire starts and the defense makes a statement to them, that RA's wife is standing by her man. AJMO, Just a thought.

JMO, I am fed up with the MS Podcast people. I haven’t listened to them for at least a year. They’ve interfered in this case, much more than any member of the public should.

I was glad to see MS at the end of the latest show posted up thread, calling out the promotion of Click conspiracies by defence surrogates. It's obvious nonsense, and KG highlighted how some of it was not even legally correct (people claiming the Click PCA was sealed when it was only sealed up until his arrest).

The idea this is all being done as some way to silence Click is silly. It 99% will be the case that the Click indictment simply has nothing to do with this case. Maybe he turns out to be a less than honest person.

IMO we will probably find out that instead of some vast satanic conspiracy the reality is Click and co simply weren't good at their jobs, spent years investigating the wrong people because of hunches based on no evidence and we'll find out its just the normal old incompetence at work.

To me that is the real 'conspiracy' here. Why did it take so long to solve the case?

My guess is, the more they didn't solve it, the more that looked at wild ideas.

MOO

That's not how they said it happened.

"We reached out to KA herself, did not get a response. We reached out to RA and did not get a response. This weekend we actually heard from KA's attorney."
3:14 mm

I can't imagine the gall it took to call RA and ask about the rumor. SMH
Like I intended to get across, TMS at least did reach out and get a verified response from KA through her attorney. If R&B hadn't wanted to get a last 'Hoorah' for RA from his devoted wife, we'd have never seen any response. They needed that out there in the public right before trial.

As far as gall goes, I think we could reach out to Rozzi and Baldwin for advice on that subject because they sure have had it in spades during their representation of this case IMO.

MOO

About that common decency, KG directly broke a rule of professional responsibility in contacting RA. See Model Rule of Professional Conduct 4.2:
KG wasn't representing KA or RA as far as I understand it.

If we want to talk about Rule 4.2 Model Rule of Professional Conduct, let's talk about this Defense and their egregious behavior throughout.

JMO

Slap me silly, isn't there a gag order in place?

How does this statement get around that?
I have no idea, just another stunt by the Defense who also makes sure to pat themselves on the back in statement by KA's attorney. LOL

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back