AC 360 tonight June 22, 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking who is AC? I always refer to him as the Silver Fox :)

Mel

Oh I love Anderson.... but I am rolling over this one. :floorlaugh:

This came up after the Anthony's video. Language warning.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/be...idiculist.southwest.rant.cnn?iref=videosearch

I am laughing more at Anderson than at the pilot... though having dated a pilot for a very long time... this is far more comical to me. Even with a gay brother... I am laughing too hard to be offended.

I love Anderson. :floorlaugh:

I have always felt for the A's all along. What a position to be in, and yes I even see why CA did the things she did in the begining..let me explain...

I have some similiar background with my oldest daughter...now, my daughter didnt murder a child, she was dx bi-polar at age 12, and until her death (suicide) 10 years later(20months ago), did things, some unlawful (none involved jail time, but should have) and some horrible things to friends and family...she was also a pathological liar, and I loved her with every fiber of my being, I stood behind EVERY single lie she told--i needed to believe her--i DID believe her, and eventually blamed her behavior on her mental illness..it is VERY hard to divide the behavior vs your child!

Near the end of her life, sadly I came to realize how fractured and injured she was...how tormented, depressed and unhappy she had become...how difficult she had made our whole families lives, and I continued to LOVE her but I couldnt any longer cover up her mistakes or choices...the ONE time I finally put my foot down and stood my ground, and made her responsible for her behavior, she became very suicidal and finally she took her OWN LIFE.. :0(So, I sssoooo understand where CA is coming from...I know the dilema she was in...and until you have lived it, you dont truely "get" the behaviors vs the illness...I think this is why I am so obsessed with this case...it very well could have been me and my family up there...sad as it is to admit!

Sorry this was so long....just needed to put that out there...my prayers are for the Anthony's, who have FINALLY seen the truth-as difficult as that was!!
May they find peace..

Laynee.
mom to my ^Kristi^ 5/5/87- 10/25/09

Sorry to quote my own post, but wanted to add where I was going with this(was hard to type thru the tears)...and give others a better understanding of where CA may be coming from.

When I saw CA take the witness stand, my heart broke for her, and I recognized the guilt and grief she was feeling....As she recited lie after lie ICA had told, IMO it became obvious to HER(and us!) how she had been "duped" all those years...only in Hindsight, only after my daughters death, did I see how outrageous the lies she told were...(as did CA I believe) and how ridiculous they appeared to the outside world..

CA finally put her foot down that father's day....as we understand it she had been talking with a psychologist and their advice was to be firm with ICA (I had been given similiar advice, tough love!) and kick her out, and possibly take Caylee away from ICA...thus the big "fight" heard by the neighbors...

The similarites are there....I stood my ground for the first time in my daughters life (and so did CA in my opinion) and the results were equally as devasting...my daughter took her own life, ICA took the life of her beautifule innocent daughter...hows that for guilt?????? two very similiar personalities, two very similiar outcomes....

For that I am giving CA the benefit of the doubt here..(and GA as well)..to believe CA had a part in raising and rearing a murdererous, pathological liar, sociopath, means I must take blame for my daughters behavior too..did I make mistakes? YES, did CA? YES, but are we responsible for a mental illness that clouds all clear thinking and creates a distorted reality?? NO...it is what it is...mental illness takes its grip and doesnt let go..does this give ICA a free pass? NOPE- its time for ICA to pay the price for her consequences (it was prob the first time in her life that CA couldnt fix this!!) Many people have mental illnesses and dont commit murder (or suicide-self murder)

Hope this gives some insight into the family dynamics that may have been going on in the Anthony home....perhaps explains what CA had been going thru and is going thru...I for ONE, feel her pain!

So I'm going to take this "they think she's guilty" thing with a grain of salt. Guilty of what, actually? Murder is not the only charge she is facing....maybe they have only accepted that she is guilty of lying to investigators....I just don't see how CA could not somewhere in her heart of hearts think this might still have been an accident. For crying out loud, 2 months ago she was still searching for Zanny! So this is a huge leap for her if true.

And three months ago she said she remembered putting the dryer sheets in the car and George claimed he was an unwilling agent of the State. :waitasec: July 15th 2010 Cindy Anthony claimed in court that she still believed Caylee was alive. That was said despite dna identification.

So what new evidence about the circumstances of Caylee's death has Cindy Anthony been made aware of in recent months. What did it take to publicly come out of a prolonged state of denial. Answer............her daughter turned on her father, brother and to a lesser extent on Cindy herself. AND Cindy knows she took the ladder down.

Whilst I sympathise with the Anthony,s and who couldn't, this so called huge leap would imo never have come about had ICA not went down the path she chose for her final defense strategy.

I do hope that when this trial ends and the spotlight fades that the Anthonys get the help they need to find some peace in their lives. I also hope Cindy's faith which she refers to alot, helps her make peace with those she offered up as suspects in this case, e.g, Jesse Grund and his family.

So many casualties of Casey Anthony.

Sorry to quote my own post, but wanted to add where I was going with this(was hard to type thru the tears)...and give others a better understanding of where CA may be coming from.

When I saw CA take the witness stand, my heart broke for her, and I recognized the guilt and grief she was feeling....As she recited lie after lie ICA had told, IMO it became obvious to HER(and us!) how she had been "duped" all those years...only in Hindsight, only after my daughters death, did I see how outrageous the lies she told were...(as did CA I believe) and how ridiculous they appeared to the outside world..

CA finally put her foot down that father's day....as we understand it she had been talking with a psychologist and their advice was to be firm with ICA (I had been given similiar advice, tough love!) and kick her out, and possibly take Caylee away from ICA...thus the big "fight" heard by the neighbors...

The similarites are there....I stood my ground for the first time in my daughters life (and so did CA in my opinion) and the results were equally as devasting...my daughter took her own life, ICA took the life of her beautifule innocent daughter...hows that for guilt?????? two very similiar personalities, two very similiar outcomes....

For that I am giving CA the benefit of the doubt here..(and GA as well)..to believe CA had a part in raising and rearing a murdererous, pathological liar, sociopath, means I must take blame for my daughters behavior too..did I make mistakes? YES, did CA? YES, but are we responsible for a mental illness that clouds all clear thinking and creates a distorted reality?? NO...it is what it is...mental illness takes its grip and doesnt let go..does this give ICA a free pass? NOPE- its time for ICA to pay the price for her consequences (it was prob the first time in her life that CA couldnt fix this!!) Many people have mental illnesses and dont commit murder (or suicide-self murder)

Hope this gives some insight into the family dynamics that may have been going on in the Anthony home....perhaps explains what CA had been going thru and is going thru...I for ONE, feel her pain!

Laynee, I cannot say how badly I feel for you and how much I wish I could give you a hug from Texas...

I also have always felt very badly for CA and the whole family. I cannot imagine their pain. ICA is an adult and responsible for what she did. Not GA, CA, or LA...

They had years and years and years of, IMO, being bullied by ICA...probably trying very hard to keep the peace, placate...

They may have made mistakes...but they loved Caylee and Caylee loved them...they love ICA, but she does not love anyone and is dangerous.

I have always felt for the A's all along. What a position to be in, and yes I even see why CA did the things she did in the begining..let me explain...

I have some similiar background with my oldest daughter...now, my daughter didnt murder a child, she was dx bi-polar at age 12, and until her death (suicide) 10 years later(20months ago), did things, some unlawful (none involved jail time, but should have) and some horrible things to friends and family...she was also a pathological liar, and I loved her with every fiber of my being, I stood behind EVERY single lie she told--i needed to believe her--i DID believe her, and eventually blamed her behavior on her mental illness..it is VERY hard to divide the behavior vs your child!

Near the end of her life, sadly I came to realize how fractured and injured she was...how tormented, depressed and unhappy she had become...how difficult she had made our whole families lives, and I continued to LOVE her but I couldnt any longer cover up her mistakes or choices...the ONE time I finally put my foot down and stood my ground, and made her responsible for her behavior, she became very suicidal and finally she took her OWN LIFE.. :0(

So, I sssoooo understand where CA is coming from...I know the dilema she was in...and until you have lived it, you dont truely "get" the behaviors vs the illness...I think this is why I am so obsessed with this case...it very well could have been me and my family up there...sad as it is to admit!

Sorry this was so long....just needed to put that out there...my prayers are for the Anthony's, who have FINALLY seen the truth-as difficult as that was!!
May they find peace..

Laynee.
mom to my ^Kristi^ 5/5/87- 10/25/09

So sorry Laynee. I will think of you often.

I understand how you are feeling, I have often thought the same, but you are so right with the part in bold. Tim has felt this loss and more than likely he would not seek an apology or stop Cindy before the words ever left her mouth. I envision Tim reaching out and placing his loving arms around Cindy and just telling her it will be okay. :sad:

Gosh, so many things in this case still make me tearful; your post just did. What a soul stirring picture that paints. A Tim and Cindy hug........they did once , a long time ago, in the beginning.

I was thinking last night, does anyone else think that exposing Cindy's lies might actually help the prosecution in a way? What I mean is that maybe the jury will put together that Casey learned to lie from Cindy, and it wasn't just a result of repressed sexual abuse.

I understand how you are feeling, I have often thought the same, but you are so right with the part in bold. Tim has felt this loss and more than likely he would not seek an apology or stop Cindy before the words ever left her mouth. I envision Tim reaching out and placing his loving arms around Cindy and just telling her it will be okay. :sad:

I have seen Tim Miller and Cindy come up over and over here - I did not follow the case while I was in school 09/10 - can someone explain what happened?

I was thinking last night, does anyone else think that exposing Cindy's lies might actually help the prosecution in a way? What I mean is that maybe the jury will put together that Casey learned to lie from Cindy, and it wasn't just a result of repressed sexual abuse.

I really can see where you are coming from, but IMO that would be a huge risk for the prosecution. The PT are not reckless and desperate like the DT, it is very clear to me that the Ps are hot under the collar NOT because they want to show that Cindy is loopy but because the take getting justice Caylee very seriously. The see JB act going all dramatic and I'm sure they can't help but make assumptions about what that means about ICA's guilt... even if they don't use it directly to support ICA's conviction.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff
Back