Acceptable email address questions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Tricia, I'm losing the email provider that I use, <modsnip>, in October and have set up a new email account. Do I just change it in my profile? The new one is <modsnip>, through my internet provider.
BTW, I saw you on a show last night, just caught the end of it, the hostages in the Utah library. Is that what got you started on crime sleuthing?

Terri Vaughn

Tweezybird that is exactly right. You can update your email to the new one via your profile settings.

I haven't been here in a while and do not have the same email address as I did before. I have the login set so that I don't need to type in my password and don't remember my password. I'm in a jam, can't register new email without knowing password and can't change password without knowing old password.

Was doing some more reading and I now have an email address that is free. Another problem. Yikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: byo
I haven't been here in a while and do not have the same email address as I did before. I have the login set so that I don't need to type in my password and don't remember my password. I'm in a jam, can't register new email without knowing password and can't change password without knowing old password.

Was doing some more reading and I now have an email address that is free. Another problem. Yikes.
BaileyC, No worries. We can take care of this for you. Please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com and I'll handle your problem.
Thanks for your patience.
Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli