Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you guys really think something might come of all this? I gotta say I always had this case pegged like a JonBenet - never to be solved (well not officially anyway).

I seem to be the only one, but I am positive arrests are imminent.

I seem to be the only one, but I am positive arrests are imminent.

It's very interesting that this phase of the search seems to be ending immediately before the resumption of the libel trial. Probably just a coincidence.

Nothing is coincidental in my opinion.

Including the digs coinciding with Madeleine's birthday.

It is interesting that the McCanns are ALLEGEDLY attending their libel trial in Lisbon this week, as they still haven't made it to the dig.

A couple of things:
AS far as I recall, cadaverine was detected by the dogs on several items of clothing: red tee, checkered trousers, etc. but not on any of GM's clothing. If it really was GM carrying the dead child on May 3rd then cadaverine would have transferred to his clothing. If this were the case, I wonder where that clothing ended up.

As for whether I think arrests are imminent, I wish I could believe that. After Redwood's very showy dig, with as much activity seeming to take place outside the forensic tents as within them, the new search came to an abrupt halt. What was that all about? I don't think that SY ever said that they were digging for M's body and it certainly didn't surprise me that one wasn't found. Why would it be...burying a body anywhere in the vicinity of PDL within a few months of May 3rd 2007 would be madness. Maybe the recent dig was an attempt to show the public that 'no stone is unturned', that Smithman was not GM carrying a dead child to a disposal site, paving the way for a positive outcome for white middle class Brits at the upcoming libel trial, with history having been rewritten and etched firmly in the minds of the media gazing masses. Hmmm, timing is certainly not coincidental, IMO.

I really do hope that arrests are imminent (and that those arrested are the real perps) and that justice is done here. I cannot bear the thought of following this case for another seven years knowing that the perps are still walking free.

All IMO.

Scotland Yard’s Det Chief Insp Andy Redwood and Portuguese officers are believed to have finalised plans to arrest the men after tying up legal red tape.

They will quiz three suspected burglars, who were in Praia da Luz at the time Madeleine vanished in 2007, and five men who worked at the Ocean Club resort where the McCanns were staying.

Portuguese law means local police will do the questioning but British officers can sit in on the interviews.

A source in Portugal said: “The *questioning will be done by the Portuguese, either at Faro or Portimao police stations. The men will be detained as ‘arguidos’ – or formal suspects.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gerry-kate-mccann-return-portugal-3701443#ixzz34mvygFe1
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

British police hiding evidence in Maddie case Gonçalo Amaral says that information provided by a woman who saw Maddie's father walking towards the beach disappeared from the files.

Ler mais em: http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/ultima-hora/policia-inglesa-esconde-provas-no-caso-maddie

A few days after Madeleine McCann disappeared from the Ocean Club holiday resort in Praia da Luz, Algarve, May 3, 2007 (seven years ago), a witness emerged: a British tourist who said she saw the girl's father to walk the beach at night. The revelation was made by the former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral, who adds that the data of the witness disappeared. "We tried to recover this testimony and the documents that were in the British sphere and simply disappeared. Still do not know who this person is and where it is," said Goncalo Amaral. Today, the former coordinator of the PJ of Portimão will meet up again with Gerry and Kate in the Justice Palace, in Lisbon, since it will continue the trial in which the British couple seeks EUR 1.2 million compensation for publishing the book 'Maddie, The Truth of the Lie', written by Goncalo Amaral, in defending the thesis that parents are responsible for the disappearance of the girl and the concealment of the body (see box). Goncalo Amaral has no doubts that Maddie is dead. "The girl's parents had the key of the church and in the same church a funeral a month after the disappearance was performed. According to some reports, the child could well go to the feet of this woman who was going to be cremated," further explained Gonçalo Amaral.

Ler mais em: http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/ultima-hora/policia-inglesa-esconde-provas-no-caso-maddie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rial-Portuguese-police-chief-suing-libel.html

'It brings us more pain and distress every time we come here': Madeleine McCann's parents' fury as libel trial is halted after ex police chief they're suing sacks his lawyer
Kate and Gerry McCann rage outside court after trial halted at last minute
Case is postponed for ten days after Goncalo Amaral sacked his lawyer
The couple were due to give evidence over claims he made in his 2008 book
They're suing for libel over unfounded allegations in The Truth Of The Lie
It suggests the McCanns hid her body after an accident and faked abduction
If successful, the pair from Rothley, Leicestershire, could win £1m damages
McCanns: 'Amaral is not the victim here' and say delay is part of his strategy
Gerry McCann: 'Remember Madeleine is completely innocent in all of this'
By HARRIET ARKELL
PUBLISHED: 09:41 GMT, 16 June 2014 | UPDATED: 13:36 GMT, 16 June 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-police-chief-suing-libel.html#ixzz34oLETxfY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Is it me or did they seem rather defensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rial-Portuguese-police-chief-suing-libel.html

'It brings us more pain and distress every time we come here': Madeleine McCann's parents' fury as libel trial is halted after ex police chief they're suing sacks his lawyer
Kate and Gerry McCann rage outside court after trial halted at last minute
Case is postponed for ten days after Goncalo Amaral sacked his lawyer
The couple were due to give evidence over claims he made in his 2008 book
They're suing for libel over unfounded allegations in The Truth Of The Lie
It suggests the McCanns hid her body after an accident and faked abduction
If successful, the pair from Rothley, Leicestershire, could win £1m damages
McCanns: 'Amaral is not the victim here' and say delay is part of his strategy
Gerry McCann: 'Remember Madeleine is completely innocent in all of this'
By HARRIET ARKELL
PUBLISHED: 09:41 GMT, 16 June 2014 | UPDATED: 13:36 GMT, 16 June 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-police-chief-suing-libel.html#ixzz34oLETxfY

Such odd wording ...."Madeline is completely innocent in all of this"
Of course she is!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She said: 'Mr Amaral is not the victim in this', and detailed all the arrangements she and her husband had had to make to get to Lisbon, saying: 'Every time we come here we have to make arrangements for our children to be looked after, we have to take time off work.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-police-chief-suing-libel.html#ixzz34opKNwpL

So, NOW they get that you have to have their children looked after!

This is the most plausible explanation from those on the table.

I can understand the McCanns constructing this whole thing to protect their lives but I have to wonder why the Tapas eaters would have joined in as well.
Perhaps they all got sucked in on day one and decided after that it was too risky to change their stories.
Jane Tanner's nonsensical 'eyewitness' descriptions didn't help. How can you release a sketch of a supposed abductor which captures the pattern on the little girl's pyjamas but none of the supposed abductor's facial features? Couple that with the fact she didn't mention it for the first day when everyone was running around screaming abduction and it stinks so bad you don't need a cadaver dog to detect it.

BBM. This.

I can certainly understand the McCann's covering whatever may have happened, but I do not beieve that all of those friends would cover for them.

If the McCann's are responsible for what happened, which I would lean toward it being unintentional, followed by a desperate cover up, then I do not for one second believe they shared that with anyone else. Certainly not with their friends. Who would do that? And who would cover it up all these years?
Family perhaps, friends? No way.

That may be why I do not believe that anyone has talked, and I certainly do no believe that SY is on the trail of the parents. They appear to be clueless as far as I can observe.

I will gladly take back all my insults to SY if I am wrong. But I don't think I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx