DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously ?

re525d3613.JPG

ears, nose, hairline, jaw, chin, lips, eyes, eyebrows.... all different IMHO

It does not look anything alike to me. Different hairline, different nose, Different eyes and brow.

What was the legal purpose (presuming that's the reason) that Madelaine was made a ward of court?

What was the legal purpose (presuming that's the reason) that Madelaine was made a ward of court?

where was she made a ward of the court? It could be legal ease to make sure that someone has her best interests at heart.

I think that information has been obtained by interviewing people who were at the resort that night, and this information has been used to determine where to search/dig. If only those people had been forthcoming immediately instead of refusing to cooperate...

Gosh.

First of all, no one has been reinterviewed.

Those who were at the resort were interviewed by the PJ but SY, who are staging the dig, have not interviewed ANYONE.

Just let that thought settle for a moment - they are digging based on "substantial" information, which NO ONE GAVE THEM.

The only possible answer is - the phone pings.

The mobile phone records WERE NOT made available to the PJ, but SY got them, along with (true not fantasy) satellite images of PDL that night.

So. The results of the phone pings and whatever other information SY uncovered, are a dig 300m from 5a.

The crime scene tape has just gone up.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27659905

I hate the attitude in the above link, I bet he wouldn't feel that way if it was his loved one. SY has made it quite clear the M's are not suspects.

If Madeleine is found that close it will show how PJ botched the case from the beginning. Can you imagine how they are going to look to the world if she is found 300 meters away? PJ will make the keystone cops look like professionals.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27659905

I hate the attitude in the above link, I bet he wouldn't feel that way if it was his loved one. SY has made it quite clear the M's are not suspects.

If Madeleine is found that close it will show how PJ botched the case from the beginning. Can you imagine how they are going to look to the world if she is found 100 meters away? PJ will make the keystone cops look like professionals.

Yep and again it will be police that zoned in on the parents and did not count the other options viable.

I have such mixed emotions. I want so badly to believe that Madeleine is alive but I don't think she was within 48 hours. We know the statistics when they take kids, I think it is 24 hours as a rule.

If she is found so close I'll bet my last dollar that arrests will be immediate. Madeleine died in 5a evidence proves this IMO(if you don't agree that's fine, I will not argue about it)

If she is found so close I'll bet my last dollar that arrests will be immediate. Madeleine died in 5a evidence proves this IMO(if you don't agree that's fine, I will not argue about it)

I think if she is found that close it won't be the McCanns arrested.

When did they have the time to dig a hole and bury her so well that no one found her when searching???? There was no time for such a thing.

Wow, so if I'm understanding correctly the man seen carrying a small child, the man in the -fit, the man who the witness later went on to say looked & walks just like Gerry McCann ...is their prime suspect?

u4a2yhyd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously ?

re525d3613.JPG

Ehm, Little Jedi, this is not the same efit I was answering to - see above.

I can see a resemblance to the one you posted.

Seriously ?

re525d3613.JPG

Taking into account that the one on the left is an approximation, not a portrait, I can see it being the guy on the right -- the mouth is especially close, as is the overall facial shape. I can also see it not being the same person at all. The ears especially are off.

Taking into account that the one on the left is an approximation, not a portrait, I can see it being the guy on the right -- the mouth is especially close, as is the overall facial shape. I can also see it not being the same person at all. The ears especially are off.

I don't believe eyewitnesses focus on ears unless they are freakishly large or small or hairy etc....

I see hawk nose as Gerry, almost indisputably (and I usually struggle recognising efits) and the more plain looking person as Russell O'Brien.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...McCann-parents-court-bid-for-information.html

The Telegraph can also disclose that Madeleine was made a ward of court last summer at the request of the McCanns, to empower judges to act in her best interests in any legal dispute such as the case which is about to be heard.

Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns’ spokesman, said: “I can state that on the instigation of Gerry and Kate McCann Madeleine is a ward of the High Court of England and Wales.

“An application has been made on Madeleine’s behalf by her parents for disclosure of certain documents. The hearing is currently scheduled for July 7 in the High Court in London.

[...]

Madeleine’s status as a ward of court has never been disclosed by her parents, who quietly made a wardship application in the High Court just weeks after she went missing.

The couple’s legal team had advised them to ask for Madeleine to be made a ward of court because wardship status gives the courts certain statutory powers to act on her behalf in legal disputes such as the one which has arisen with Leicestershire police.

The McCanns were advised by the International Family Law Group in London.

On the advice of the International Family Law Group in London, which flew staff to Portugal to advise the McCanns, she was made a ward of court in England in the summer of 2007. This gives the court statutory powers to act on her behalf, such as applying for access to certain records

The couple’s legal team had advised them to ask for Madeleine to be made a ward of court because wardship status gives the courts certain statutory powers to act on her behalf in legal disputes such as the one which has arisen with Leicestershire police.

Hmmm.....WHAT legal dispute with the Leics police? Anyone know?

I don't believe eyewitnesses focus on ears unless they are freakishly large or small or hairy etc....

Yes, which is why I noticed the mismatch. GM's ears are prominent enough to be quite noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member