Actor and comedian Leslie Jordan has passed away at the age of 67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOS ANGELES — Leslie Jordan, who won an Emmy playing the conniving Beverly Leslie on "Will & Grace" and became a social media sensation during the pandemic, died Monday after crashing his car into a wall while driving in Hollywood, his agent said.

"The world is definitely a much darker place today without the love and light of Leslie Jordan," David Shaul said. "Not only was he a mega talent and joy to work with, but he provided an emotional sanctuary to the nation at one of its most difficult times."

Jordan, who was 67, was pronounced dead at the scene around 9:30 a.m. (PT) after officers responded to reports of a collision at Cahuenga Blvd. and Romaine Street found him unresponsive in his car, police said...

6D85E2C2-AE49-4D92-AAD4-2D0EB8FCD119.jpeg

May Leslie Jordan Rest In Peace - 1955 - 2022

I’m so saddened that Leslie Jordan has passed away, he was a hilarious guy both on camera in all the roles he played in his long career, in real life in interviews and on his social media. Leslie was a brilliant comedic actor with incredible delivery and timing when performing his lines. During the pandemic he provided much needed laughs with his social media posts. I’m not surprised by the number of lovely tributes Leslie has gotten from his close friends and Co-stars he has worked with during his career.

The tributes I have read from stars who were good friends with Leslie, some of whom he has also worked with, have been so heartfelt and moving. Fans who have met him have also posted their own tributes and say what a lovely, kind and funny guy he was. So many people thought the world of him and he will be greatly missed. The cast of Will and Grace have said in their tributes to him he was such a brilliant, joyful man both on camera and off, that he was so great to work with and tremendously talented. I’m sure many of Leslie fans will be as grateful as I am to him for all the laughs and entertainment he has given in his performances over the years. Sincere condolences to Leslie’s loved ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back