AFTER the hearing - who do you find more credible?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

AFTER the hearing - who do you find more credible?

• The alleged survivor of sexual abuse?

Votes: 65 70.7%
  • The alleged rapist?

Votes: 27 29.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After thinking on Kavanaugh’s testifying, several points have come up.

Kavanaugh lives in the DC area, correct? It would be my guess that he is socializing with all the big political people who were sitting in that hearing grilling him. I would imagine they know his drinking habits fairly well. They know his social habits as well. Very few of them are the perfect gentleman behind the scene. IMO.

This knowledge may have been what eventually sent Kavanaugh into showing his temper and rage! I am not defending him.

As a judge, he has a huge ego! He is use to asking all the questions, making the decisions, being in control. So, to sit on the other side, after so long of a time period, he couldn’t take it any more! The questions were delving into his personal space, which is a no-man’s land for him.

One thing that I would question, is he a narcissist?

My opinions only.
So Kavanaugh has been out partying with the democrats who are grilling him and he has no way to hide his sins.

She may have not known whose house it was and the relationship of the party thrower.

I went to parties and had no idea whose house it was. Teens are herd creatures
So it's not a matter of her not remembering where the party was, she never knew who owned the house to begin with.

Why didn't she just say that?

You guys NEED to read this article as it is extraordinary insightful. Yes, it is long but it is well worth the entire read. The author goes into detail and dissects Kavanaugh's evasion of the question and what it must mean: How We Know Kavanaugh Is Lying | Current Affairs

As some interested in true crime and court cases (NOT that this is one, but still), it has been eye-opening and educational for me for future ones to understand inconsistencies in statements and what it *MIGHT* mean.

I have heard this as well, was wondering if it’s true , or an unfounded fear?

I’m a moderate conservative, mostly fiscal though. I’m not super pro abortion, but not anti abortion either, and would prefer the government stay out of my personal life.
It's probably a mostly unfounded fear amongst Roe v. Wade supporters. If there's ever another case that made it to the S.C., it'd most likely be a case dealing with a "side-issue" concerning abortion rights, and if it ever did get overturned ( highly unlikely in my lifetime) the issue would be sent back to the states to decide individually. That's actually how it should have ended up in the first place, according to some legal scholars.

You guys NEED to read this article as it is extraordinary insightful. Yes, it is long but it is well worth the entire read. The author goes into detail and dissects Kavanaugh's evasion of the question and what it must mean: How We Know Kavanaugh Is Lying | Current Affairs

As some interested in true crime and court cases (NOT that this is one, but still), it has been eye-opening and educational for me for future ones to understand inconsistencies in statements and what it *MIGHT* mean.
This article is lame. I scrolled thru to this point to try and find the lies.

KAVANAUGH: All the witnesses who were there say it didn’t happen. Ms. Keyser’s her longtime friend, said she never saw me at a party with or without Dr. Ford…

Do you notice something? THIS IS A BALD-FACED LIE. Keyser never said it “didn’t happen.” She said she didn’t remember being at a party with him and doesn’t know him.

The bold face lie is from the author. If Keyser doesn't know him she sure as hell means she never was at a party with him and therefore never was at the party to witness any kind of assault perpetrated by Kavanaugh against her good friend.

I'm not going to waste anymore time reading this drivel.

As always anything you read or hear in this administration changes day by day or within hours.
Earlier today I read that the assault on Ford and Ramirez would be investigated,which leaves out the claim by Swetnick.
Also any drinking issues in regard to Kavanaugh wouldn't be investigated.
The administration said this was a choice made by the Senate. The article reported the order came from the WH.
Just now reading in the other thread that Trump denied that the scope would be limited. IMO
I've found it's hard to trust what many news articles say, either, because so very many have been so very wrong. On another site I frequent, another Yale classmate of the judges says the Feebs plan on speaking to him Monday, so we really don't have a clue how limited the scope of the reopened background check is. Personally, I think it should be quite limited and done with ASAP. I trust the previous FBI background checks did an ok job on everything except the latest allegations.

I watched the testimony of both Ford and Kavanaugh.

My guess is that he was advised not to address any questions regarding the FBI doing a further investigation and that's why he didn't answer. The way he chose not to answer though was not impressive. Answering the question by stating "I was the captain of the basketball team, at the top of my class academically and active in my church (or words to that effect)" every time he was asked, made him look kind of silly. Why didn't he simply say "That's not up to me" and leave it at that. IMO, all of his answers were disappointing.

As far as Ford, she didn't convince me of anything. She claimed there were 4 guys and one other girl at this party/gathering. None of the other 5 remember even being there. I would think that after 'escaping' from the bedroom, she would have been extremely distraught and would have sought out her friend she claimed she was with. And yet this friend doesn't recall Ford being distraught or even being at the party? So where did she go after 'escaping"? Who was the first person she spoke with after the alleged incident? How long after did she go home? How did she get home? The therapist's notes also stated she was assault by 4 boys/men. Ford claims that was a mistake in the notes and they should have indicated two men were involved, not four. So the therapist is mistaken, the 5 other people she claims were there, don't remember being there, and we're to believe what she says. Based on what?

I heard on public radio that he has been coached for months on how to deal with his hearing. Not this sex one, though.

I don’t know where it is on public radio so I will have to say MOO

he was at the white house for hours everyday since the ford story broke with Mcc00an

who is leaving thank god!! ha

Lol. Back in the day teens would have parties while parents were away. There were even TV shows on how wild they were.

People did not used to lock their house. Or maybe someone was taking care of the plants while the owners were on vacation.

were talking about an affluent bunch of kids I would assume --

So Kavanaugh has been out partying with the democrats who are grilling him and he has no way to hide his sins.

they all have sins to hide! it is a cesspool of corruption

I had no idea what bunch of sleezebags the whole gang of em until i started watching all the hearings related to the other matters at hand

there is nothing authentic about any of it

everyone knows what everyone else is gonna say and ask in advance

its all for the record - they are not talking to each other

watch most of the time none of em are listening to each other! they are looking down at the papers in front of them !

in our discussions however IMO the dark horse in the room ( oh its elephants!) is

why. did. they. hide. so.many documents.

The reps know there is much much much that might come out --

they gave them 42,000 pages of reading material the night before the hearings started.

And the know most dont know how it was done in the past. That is not how it has ever been done in the history of the nation. Ever

They spend months reading each nominees writings and rulings.

They created this new BS rule (out of thin air) called committee confedial. Bretts attorney and his gang read everything requested , when there was stuff they did not want the AMerican people to know they declared it committee confidential. And then they did not give the documents to them .

This went on for months

Last edited:
Here is the first hour - just watch the first 10 minutes --a total farce

But to discuss this intelligently one needs to know some basic stuff --about how sneaky backhanded deceitful slimy and repulsive the whole hearing has been from day one -- just watch a little of the open- the reps were awful

it was riveting open to a total joke -- enjoy !!

its also interesting to observe the staffers behind each one --like Gassys guy is stressed harris calm etc

for those that missed all the high drama here it is at around 4:11

For me now watching it again it is different casue in real time I had no clue what was going on, what was supposed to be going -- nothing

reporters kept saying as it went on it was amazing strange etc but that sure did help me at the time!!

But with awareness of what WAS happening kinda cool to see history being made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member