aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
complete;

[video=youtube;1JGqNG9Z8v4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGqNG9Z8v4[/video]

She'll apologize indirectly, "I'm so sad Travis is gone. I'm sorry things escalated like they did. I wish I had walked away from the relationship sooner."

You are too kind... please... she would be more like who are you?

She will try and help others...
That others who find themselves in her position should DOCUMENT their abuse!
Geez you'd think a "photographer" who documented everything from weddings, vacations and Pre murder hair dyes would have thought to snap a pic of her horrific injuries at the hands of Travis The Perpetrator

It's a stumper, ain't it.

She will try and help others...
That others who find themselves in her position should DOCUMENT their abuse!
Geez you'd think a "photographer" who documented everything from weddings, vacations and Pre murder hair dyes would have thought to snap a pic of her horrific injuries at the hands of Travis The Perpetrator

Yes she's already started that story. Something about how she's been using her commissary fund (when not buying glasses) to help "indigent" inmates.

Oh wow, what a great read that would be!

I've already got the title picked out! "I Subpoenaed God And Now He's In Contempt Because Even He Doesn't Want To Defend You... For Realz."

(My single favorite Juan Moment was when he said "for realz.")

JA @ sentencing will either defer from a statement ...OR will say something like "I understand your sentence..only Travis and I know the truth and if he were here he would tell u that u are wrong...BUT I don't hold bad feelings..I love you all...I just hope you will carry on with your life and don't worry I will be fine...I Forgive you..."

She'll apologize indirectly, "I'm so sad Travis is gone. I'm sorry things escalated like they did. I wish I had walked away from the relationship sooner."

Yes...in her interview she basically said Travis, deep down, didn't really want to live the life of a hypocrite. To me it sounded like she thinks of it as a mercy killing. She was doing him a favor and at the same time allowing herself to move on from her obsession

I'm wondering why Sam and Tanisha never looked at each other, never hugged when the verdict came in. They have been through hell together.

Maybe they were afraid they would not be able to contain the emotions and the judge would have to reprimand in front of JA.

Mee too! And I am not kidding... she should have gone for insanity. That may have been more believable.

It would have to be proven that she has insanity (AXIS I Disorder) and that's no easy-peasy thing to do. Having a personality disorder alone is not enough to get anywhere in a court of law pertaining to "insanity" and the DP.

Do I think it could've been possible for her to be diagnosed with Dissociative Disorder/MPP (which is an AXIS I Disorder and takes the DP off the table) ??? Sorry to say but yes, if she had enough $$$ and the right lawyers/psychiatrists. It's the way it is done in the States.

However, JA started off setting a bad precident by representing herself in Court. She put herself one step behind the eight-ball right from the beginning.

If JA had the guts and fortitude years ago to seek appropriate therapy and take her meds, she would probably not have committed her egregious acts.

Instead, she devoted her time to pop rocks, knives, doodles, guns, tootsie rolls, and murder.

:moo:

Still watching Dateline... honestly, who asks for the death penalty when they insist that they killed someone in self defense? If that were truly the case, wouldn't you fight tooth and nail for the lowest possible sentence you could get, hoping that one day you would win and appeal and have your conviction overturned? How stupid does she think everyone else is?

Maybe she wasn't drawing in the court all those days, maybe it was furious A Brilliant Mind scribbling of numbers for her to work out how to make 2+2=6, the same idiotic math that Dr. Samuels couldn't work out on his test scoring and had to re-score.

I can easily see someone wanting the death penalty rather than decades in prison pending appeal. I'm a mother, so I'd fight because of my children. But if I didn't have them I'm pretty sure I would rather die than be subjected to prison and the drama of appeals. I'm not afraid to die and never have been. I'd just see it as closing the book. No problem.

It would have to be proven that she has insanity (AXIS I Disorder) and that's no easy-peasy thing to do. Having a personality disorder alone is not enough to get anywhere in a court of law pertaining to "insanity" and the DP.

Do I think it could've been possible for her to be diagnosed with Dissociative Disorder/MPP (which is an AXIS I Disorder and takes the DP off the table) ??? Sorry to say but yes, if she had enough $$$ and the right lawyers/psychiatrists. It's the way it is done in the States.

However, JA started off setting a bad precident by representing herself in Court. She put herself one step behind the eight-ball right from the beginning.

If JA had the guts and fortitude years ago to seek appropriate therapy and take her meds, she would probably not have committed her egregious acts.

Instead, she devoted her time to pop rocks, knives, doodles, guns, tootsie rolls, and murder.

:moo:

During her decades of appeals, we might seriously see an attempt for an insanity defense (that got abandoned unfairly for her). It won't work. But still we will likely see it.

Yeah, but, you know, the screwy thing is, she'll fade into oblivion much faster with LWOP than with death.

I'm just kinda feeling like she may not mount any type of defense if faced with the DP. But, I really don't feel that's the end of it. She has to have something else going on. Just looking at how quickly and easily she got the interview after the premed murder verdict makes me think there is a plan in the works...

I seriously doubt she will ever commit suicide. In her "freaky" world of the weird I suspect she will live the rest of her life convinced she will one day be freed.

And garner "supporters" from her cell 23 hours per day and adapt to it more quickly than anyone here could ever imagine.

I found it so odd she said she didn't want to "live in one place" the rest of her life. Not incarcerated, just "not in the one place". She does like to travel after all. smh

I don't think she will either.

I'm wondering how big a can of whip azz judge sherry will open on her when she sentences her. I hope it's family size.

Me too.
I think Judge Sherry has done all that she can to avoid a mistrial (been hard to take sometimes, but no one wants a mistrial) ...
You could see her impatience creeping in at times with the defense teams continuous "may we approach" etc.

BUT ... When the time comes that the jury has finished with all their decisions, I believe Judge Sherry will let JA have it - calling her out in court for the savage murdering evil thing she is -as she pronounces the sentence.

Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member