aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care if they stick a needle in her azz or lock her up and throw away the key. Lets just get this over with so the media moves on to someone else and Jodi is no longer the star.

i guess she is out of lockdown and no longer medicated - lol hln - and will be in court bright and bushytailed on wed. - seems to me if you are well enuff to tweet, you are well enuff to finish your murder trial - imo

LOL. That reminds me of something my dad said to me many years ago when I was in college, "If you have time to date, you have time to get a job."

hope someone can help me with this.
Her interview voice reminds me of the man who killed his ex-wife and his little boy told the grandmother he saw his dad carry his mom out in a black bag. It's that sicky, sweet, poor me voice. Anybody know who I'm talking about? It's driving me nuts that I can't remember his name.

Someone said up thread that she could still make phone calls, but I consider these tweets a form of suicide by proxy. Sheriff Joe has more rights now that she's been convicted, I say he revokes her phone privileges!

I thought Donovan was a fellow felon. How much interaction can they have?

I've spent entirely too much time with this. I just had a flash of Malibu Barbie side by side with Mormon Jodi in the toy aisle. Imagine the possibilities for accessories.

Lil jug of KY, pop rocks, tootsie rolls, dream house......

You all need to watch the clip of her with that reporter talking about her mitigating factors where she says she doesn't have any. she mentions that Elizabeth Johnson's attorney said the same thing so seems to think it is a standard thing to say when you have a maniac for a client. And if you noticed she and Maria both smiled and shot a look at the jury as if to say "see guys, JA is a great girl with a great sense of humor."

and this WHOLE thing drives me nuts! I would NOT look at a trial, read up on any cases, have to meet with my Attorney's regularly because i would be innocent. And because I was innocent I would be yelling out my cell door "I did not do it!!! anybody there? Hello?" And when they came to talk to me to talk strategy I'd say "I didn't do it" "Steph here is how we'll approach this defense ok..." "I didn't do it" "Steph we need to mount a defense?" "I didn't do it"

Jodi tweets again: I know my jury was exposed to @NancyGraceHLN & the rest of the programming on @HLNTV that misrepresented me. Facts misconstrued. #JodiArias

Going for a mistrial.

Where is she tweeting this? I thought her acct was still closed?

I thought Donovan was a fellow felon. How much interaction can they have?

Nobody cares. Donovan's social calls aren't exactly the top priority of Arizona law enforcement.

I thought childhood trauma/abuse could be considered a mitigating factor? Yes/no?

They can say it but since it was never proven it is doubtful the jurors will see it as mitigating. Actually the DT and or others speaking on the Convicted Murderer's behalf can say anything they want that they feel might help her case. It does not have to be true to be stated in court (as we know all too well). But IMO it never carries much, if any, weight with jurors when there is no proof, other than those
from Pinellas County FL.

I just got this from Vinnie's Facebook page, in case anyone would be interesting in donating to help Travis's dog. He has health issues....

VINNIE POLITAN FAN PAGE
I contacted Deanna Reid about helping with Napolean's care because of his health issues. Here is her response with information if anyone feels led to help.
Deanna Reid

Hi Susan. Thanks so much for your kind words and support of Travis and his family. I am in awe of all the kindhearted people out there like yourself who have showed so much love and support. Support for Napoleon would be great too! I just talked to the admins at travisalexanderfund.com they said that people can donate there and just make a notation that the donation is for Napoleon. Or donations can be sent to The Travis Alexander Fund mailing address :
Travis Alexander Legacy Fund
2036 N Gilbert Rd
(Line 2) Ste 2-621
Mesa, AZ 85203
c/o Napoleon

Someone said up thread that she could still make phone calls, but I consider these tweets a form of suicide by proxy. Sheriff Joe has more rights now that she's been convicted, I say he revokes her phone privileges!

If she is able to have visitors, I'm sure her mother would pass on the information to Donovan so she can tweet it.

MOO

From the Radar Interview with Donovan:

She said that Jodi is in the same jail system even though she’s been moved to another location and she confirmed that she was able to speak with via the telephone.

Jodi won’t be back in court until Wednesday for the aggravation phase of her trial and Donavan told Radar that the guilty verdict has been a trying and emotional experience for her and Jodi.

“I’m doing the best I can, just as she is,” Donavan said.

Donavan reiterated to Radar that she removed Jodi’s Twitter account and that any other account that claims to be Jodi is fake, as are websites that are claiming to raise money for Jodi to hire new defense attorneys.

“It was me and only me, no one else,” she said about the decision to suspend the controversial account, but maintains that it will be back up in a few days.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...er-visit-psych-ward-jail-no-visitation-hours/

I'm not sure if that means this one is fake or if this one is the new one.

Jodi is so stupid. Donavan found a way to make some bucks off JA . Im sure buddy Donavan will have a really good scoop for National Enquirer.

Her interview voice reminds me of the man who killed his ex-wife and his little boy told the grandmother he saw his dad carry his mom out in a black bag. It's that sicky, sweet, poor me voice. Anybody know who I'm talking about? It's driving me nuts that I can't remember his name.

Oh I just saw that case on "mystery detectives,". No clue what the name was though. That show is addictive :lol:

Can anyone tell me what kind of camera took the pics of the murder? Make, model etc... And it was Travis' camera right?

Good gawd, where have you been?haven t seen you here in ages. Don't know the answer to you question, sorry.

From the Radar Interview with Donovan:

She said that Jodi is in the same jail system even though she’s been moved to another location and she confirmed that she was able to speak with via the telephone.

Jodi won’t be back in court until Wednesday for the aggravation phase of her trial and Donavan told Radar that the guilty verdict has been a trying and emotional experience for her and Jodi.

“I’m doing the best I can, just as she is,” Donavan said.

Donavan reiterated to Radar that she removed Jodi’s Twitter account and that any other account that claims to be Jodi is fake, as are websites that are claiming to raise money for Jodi to hire new defense attorneys.

“It was me and only me, no one else,” she said about the decision to suspend the controversial account, but maintains that it will be back up in a few days.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...er-visit-psych-ward-jail-no-visitation-hours/

I'm not sure if that means this one is fake or if this one is the new one.

Donovan is another attention seeker big time.

josh powell, was being investigated for killing his wife susan powell, but then he killed his sons and himself w/ house fire during a supervised visit and just recently for some reason his brother just committed suicide

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Susan_Powell"]Disappearance of Susan Powell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall