DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: or

"Is there something on your shoulder you need me to knock off?"

and my favorite,

with narrowed eyes, hissed through gritted teeth:

"I will slap. the. taste. out. of. your. mouth."

Those were all the words I needed to hear. I settled right down.

:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: I will wipe that smirk right off of your face....

Jodi tweets again: I know my jury was exposed to @NancyGraceHLN & the rest of the programming on @HLNTV that misrepresented me. Facts misconstrued. #JodiArias

Going for a mistrial.

She really is not very smart at all. She sat in her post-verdict, "poor me" interview, and said she prayed for that jury and they were who she was meant to have, blah, blah. She pretended to be resigned to the fact that they gave her G1. NOW, she is accusing them of abusing the admonition.

I know this is BS and just the latest in her attempts to manipulate, but she does not think at all before she opens her mouth. She gets a bright idea, has verbal diarrhea, and then when the next bright idea comes along, she does it all over again.

This is why I believe Dr. DeMarte's dx of BPD. The immaturity of thought and emotion fits the killer to a tee. She can't process and think through to possible conclusions to gauge if she's making the right move. She thinks-reacts.

There's some definite psychopathy in there too, but the BPD fits.

JMHOO.

I am not clear on whether it is or isn't against the law for convicted felons to have access to social media accounts through a proxy (e.g. friend, relative). What about operating websites while waiting for a conviction to wind it's way through the appeal process?

Of course it's not. Why on earth would it be?

So true! I'm also in my 50s. Beside my mom spanking me for punishment -- and being threatened with dad's belt for major failings (he used it ONCE), the principal of my high school had a wooden paddle with holes in it. The holes, we were told, were to make it hurt more.
paddle.jpg

Yah that wooden spoon was REALLY child abuse LOL. :rockon:

My elementary school had the same paddle with the holes and they told us the same thing. I don't think it was ever used in the years I was there, though.

oh dear god she is tweeting again :(

Jodi Arias ‏@jodiann_arias 47s

"If you give me any problem in America I can trace it down to domestic violence. It is the cradle of most of the problems..." -Salma Hayek

Eh, that's a different acct than the regular one, it was something like #jodiarias...and I just looked and it doesn't seem to be active *sniff*
Seriously, Donovan is NOT supposed to have any type of contact with a convicted felon. I'm positive, it's part of her probation/parole. And JA's convos are taped by the MCSO so they can prove it to Donovan's PO if they need to. But I digress, JA won't be making any calls from the "Nut Hut", er, Lower Buckeye

I have said for a LONG time that the reason why Arias seduced Travis was so that he would die a Sinner. Arias KNEW that Travis had been to his Bishop and confessed his transgressions with her. She also knew Travis was trying to redeem himself in the hopes of finding a good wife, by her killing him after he had "Sinned" she knew he would have NO time to repent and thus die in sin. Thinking he would go to hell or at least in her mind that Travis would die thinking he was going to hell. Which is just EVIL on so many levels.

Ugh gives me the heebeejeebies!!!!

Pure evil...freaks me the hell out how one person can wreck so many lives.

I do wish something good for Jodi. I noticed at the verdict and following interview toward the side and back of her hair--grease; Please let the girl wash her hair.

hope someone can help me with this.
Her interview voice reminds me of the man who killed his ex-wife and his little boy told the grandmother he saw his dad carry his mom out in a black bag. It's that sicky, sweet, poor me voice. Anybody know who I'm talking about? It's driving me nuts that I can't remember his name.

Hans Reiser. The computer wizard. He killed her and buried her body near his house in the woods. He is bizarre. His wife's name was Nina Reiser. They had 2 beautiful children that are being raised in her native Russia by Nina's mother.

Mormon bible, Christmas tree, tiny knife for slashing tires.

The Mormon Jodi carrying case has prison bars

A baseball bat for little brothers that doubles as a Dil-- without a heartbeat

He just had a very zoned out look in his nude pictures. I still wonder if the date was doctored on those nudes....Why would he sleep with her, take nudes with her knowing she was nuts?

To me, with the photos, common sense says he slept with her. It's the most likely scenario. I think he slept with her because he's a man and she offered. I know that sounds bad and I don't mean it to be offensive but they had slept together many, many times and he probably kept thinking "Just one more time". JMO of course.

So true! I'm also in my 50s. Beside my mom spanking me for punishment -- and being threatened with dad's belt for major failings (he used it ONCE), the principal of my high school had a wooden paddle with holes in it. The holes, we were told, were to make it hurt more.
paddle.jpg

Yah that wooden spoon was REALLY child abuse LOL. :rockon:

Schools are so different now...I'm not saying I want teachers wacking my kids, but damn there should be some respect and fear of authority.

It's so common now to have teachers afraid of disciplining kids. They come home a whine about getting in trouble and parents pick up the phone and say "how dare you!"

When I was a kid, if you got into trouble in school, you didn't go home and tell you're parents, bc then you'd get into trouble a 2nd time....

Jodi tweets again: I know my jury was exposed to @NancyGraceHLN & the rest of the programming on @HLNTV that misrepresented me. Facts misconstrued. #JodiArias

Going for a mistrial.

We know JA, we got it already, it's not your fault. Those 18 days you spent on the stand telling lies to the jury must already be a fog.

Little secret for you JA about what your jury was exposed to... Contrary to what you might believe, NG, is not the great and all powerful OZ, that would be a man by the name of Juan Martinez. ;)

:floorlaugh: I will wipe that smirk right off of your face....

Ah, such happy memories we are sharing this Mother's Day Eve!

My mother's weapon of choice was a fly swatter. To this day I do not own one!

Mother was a minister's wife. One Sunday she was brushing my sister's hair, and I said one something too many. She threw the brush at me, I ducked, it hit and broke a huge window. Naturally when we got to church I told the story to any adult who would listen!!!! I think she garnered her revenge by making me eat split pea soup for lunch (blech).

My favourite was ..."Your Father's not going to be very pleased about this"

Oh gawd....we would tremble for hours, he had a big old red,white and blue fabric belt with a VOTE belt buckle....and a Spiro Agnew watch.....

Judge Jeanine getting ready to discuss JA sentencing if anyone is interested. She's a tough cookie!

Do you know what station this is on? Probably in the isolated place I live we won't get it, but just in case.

I have said for a LONG time that the reason why Arias seduced Travis was so that he would die a Sinner. Arias KNEW that Travis had been to his Bishop and confessed his transgressions with her. She also knew Travis was trying to redeem himself in the hopes of finding a good wife, by her killing him after he had "Sinned" she knew he would have NO time to repent and thus die in sin. Thinking he would go to hell or at least in her mind that Travis would die thinking he was going to hell. Which is just EVIL on so many levels.

that's very interesting! And too bad for her it doesn't work that way, when you know who above is looking down and you dupe someone into sinning then you stab them shoot them and practically decapitate them, guess which one of you is going to ****. And who is up there giving motivational speeches to the angels about how to avoid temptation and how to recognize a stalker.

I hate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member