aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's, StepMom's, FosterMom's, Adoptive Mom's, Cat/Dog Mom's and any other Mommy, who gives all they can to their child/children. Sometimes, it's a thankless job, but it's the most rewarding job on the planet!

To all the guys here, take care of your Mommy on this day..she brought you into this world and she can take you out. :floorlaugh:

I hope everyone has a beautiful day, filled with love and laughter. I love being a Mom! :heartbeat: Enjoy YOUR day!

The biggest clue is her skin. Anyone who goes outside on a day cold, snowy day will NOT have even skin tone. Her nose and cheeks should be at least a little red.

I think that picture is obviously photoshopped
(as a photographer who takes pictures in the snow on a weekly basis.)

However, it isn't because of the rosy cheeks thing.
We go snowmobiling every week... and the last 6 weeks it has been 50 degrees!
NO rosy cheeks when it is 50 degrees in the snow, I promise!
You are wearing or wishing you were wearing tank tops half the time! :seeya:

So I have a question.

Every time I open this forum I see:

Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias

Jodi Arias is accused of shooting her ex-boyfriend in the face,
stabbing him multiple times and slitting his throat from ear to ear.
Her attorneys will argue she killed him in self-defense.

When does that get changed? When???

Cuz I'd love to see...

Jodi Arias is convicted of
shooting her ex-boyfriend in the face,
Her attorneys will now try to prevent her from getting ZAPPED...

Well... you know what I mean anyway... :scared:

:seeya: This has probably been asked and answered up thread or even on another thread before!

I'm not understanding this JA in a psych ward thing.

Is she faking this? Or is she in that psych place involuntarily?

I know the aggravation phase has been rescheduled to next Wednesday, but does anyone think JA will just fake something else early Wednesday morning to a) avoid it and b) keep her name in the news?

Thanks in advance!

Ah, such happy memories we are sharing this Mother's Day Eve!

My mother's weapon of choice was a fly swatter. To this day I do not own one!

Mother was a minister's wife. One Sunday she was brushing my sister's hair, and I said one something too many. She threw the brush at me, I ducked, it hit and broke a huge window. Naturally when we got to church I told the story to any adult who would listen!!!! I think she garnered her revenge by making me eat split pea soup for lunch (blech).

This story sounds way too familiar!! (except the brush broke on my head, not the window, lol). And your pea soup was my bean soup -- yuck!

So I have a question.

Every time I open this forum I see:

Jodi Arias is accused of shooting her ex-boyfriend in the face,
Her attorneys will argue she killed him in self-defense.

When does that get changed? When???

Cuz I'd love to see...

Jodi Arias is convicted of
shooting her ex-boyfriend in the face,
Her attorneys will now try to prevent her from getting ZAPPED...

Well... you know what I mean anyway... :scared:

I AGREE (not really shouting, lol) and I'd also like to see the sequence of events changed. ;) it always bugs me that in every news report I read or see it mentions that she shot him first. (Including news reports even as recent as 20/20, which came after the trial, and they should've known better).

Just moo

Some days I really just wanna punch Jodi in the face and I don't know why. I mean I know why...but if I was permitted to pull the exwcution switch, I wouldn't want to do that. I just wanna punch her in the face.

:seeya: This has probably been asked and answered up thread or even on another thread before!

I'm not understanding this JA in a psych ward thing.

Is she faking this? Or is she in that psych place involuntarily?

I know the aggravation phase has been rescheduled to next Wednesday, but does anyone think JA will just fake something else early Wednesday morning to a) avoid it and b) keep her name in the news?

Thanks in advance!

Involuntarily, as a result of her interview comments, wishing for the death penalty. The interview was planned on Sunday to occur if the verdict resulted in M1. It is thought that she had a clear motive for doing so. (perhaps reverse psychology, another opportunity to trash TA). Most don't believe being thrown in the psych ward was part of her plan though.

I don't doubt she will try something else. Fortunately she is being evaluated by professionals, instead of hired guns.

:truce:Kim

It's really too early for this...lol. There are no "do over" trials, right? Wait..I think that does happen. Then what's so funny about the petition?

Because a petition and all the money in the world is not going to get her a new trial. There has to be a legal reason. It's just wasted time, effort, and money.

And why does Kavonna Arias use pictures of Jodi with other people like Desiree Freeman or Jodi's sister? She even said the pic of her and Desiree was a pic of Kavonna and Jodi.

Interesting that the lawyers are trying to be removed. Probably because they feel she wouldn't be facing the DP if she had just taken their advice and is now blaming them for her predicament. Sounds like Jodi.
UGH indeed...

something is really hinky with that person....probably the same idiot that runs that other website

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

:truce:Kim

It's really too early for this...lol. There are no "do over" trials, right? Wait..I think that does happen. Then what's so funny about the petition?

She will appeal this conviction, she is indigent, she will never collect enough money to pay for an appeal attorney herself, therefore any money collected will be going into either her commissary acct or the pocket of the one collecting the money.

In other words, it's a blatant attempt at fraud imo.

Thank God for Juan Martinez. Rather than listen to Jodi in her new interviews I watched his closing argument again, and like I always say, he made the sky BLUE again.

Thank you, Juan Martinez!

The fact that she was trying to have her mom sell the forged Travis pedophilia letters to the press is an example of JODI trying to get that out there, not at all like she said in her recent interview that she did not want this, it was all the lawyers who brought it out. It was Jodi, alright. All day long. Thanks to Mr. Martinez showing the little notes in the magazine the jury knows it was Jodi, and even that she was trying to get a would be witness to lie about it. Man he is GOOD!!! Look how angry Jodi is that the judge allows him to discuss this, after Nurmi vigorously tries to object! She is seething! No smirk, hu uh, just seething!!! Love, love love it!!
http://youtu.be/sEp-mvhp5fQ

MeeBee said:
And why does Kavonna Arias use pictures of Jodi with other people like Desiree Freeman or Jodi's sister? She even said the pic of her and Desiree was a pic of Kavonna and Jodi.

Interesting that the lawyers are trying to be removed. Probably because they feel she wouldn't be facing the DP if she had just taken their advice and is now blaming them for her predicament. Sounds like Jodi.
UGH indeed...
This is a fake profile. The photos you pointed out are one example of that. And the troll has Angela and CFJA's photo as another.

Best ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member