Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH yes, they will brink her in shackles and her jumpsuit and handcuff her to the chair. So she comes in upright with borrowed clothes, or their way

Don't forget the gag so she can't be disruptive!

I know! It would be like a professional athlete at a post-game press conference saying, "I offered to forfeit the game but they insisted on playing and winning, and setting the all time single game scoring record... could have have been avoided if they'd taken my offer."

LOL yes!!

Don't forget the gag so she can't be disruptive!

Or spit! I'd make her wear flood waters, checker polyester golf pants pulled up high with a white patent leather belt. White Ruffled Tuxedo blouse, tucked in. Wallaby shoes, no socks so her feet sweat. Giver her a pixie hair cut.

Or spit! I'd make her wear flood waters, checker polyester golf pants pulled up high with a white patent leather belt. White Ruffled Tuxedo blouse, tucked in. Wallaby shoes, no socks so her feet sweat. Giver her a pixie hair cut.

Baaaaa haaaa haaaa roflmao! That mental image was great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know if this link was posted, but I think its the whole post-verdict CFJA interview. Saw a couple posts asking about it.
Also, Happy Mothers Day fellow WS moms! (this mom has been sick in bed all day with a horrible stomach flu. Ugh.)

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=28EpBe6XRpg

I have always been 98% anti death penalty. In order for this to quit, for Travis's family, JA will never stop. I would vote, without ramifications...DEATH. JA still shows NO remorse, its all Travis's fault, etc. JA is not sick, she just plays every card she has. Hope this is not a wrong quote, OK, since unsure from Travis, perhaps heard this, "WERE ALL DEALT A SET OF CARDS. IT'S HOW WE PLAY THEM"'.

NO, I am not a gambler. Just hope, or pretty sure I played my hand...honorably.

Off topic and late, but happy Mother's Day to all moms here, wannabe moms, step moms, dads who stand in as moms, and anyone else who mothers or is a stand in for a mother figure. I hope you were honored today and honored your own mother or mother figure in your life.

I cannot imagine what the elder Arias moms are feeling today nor can I begin to understand JA's thoughts today either but let's not forget to love and honor motherhood on this day for the loved ones in our lives.

And they had to color coordinate their outfits!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, they did the best they could. I'm sure normally they wouldn't take a lost cause like this to trial. Here, with the only acceptable plea being to 1st degree murder (and I don't even know if Juan would have accepted that because he wanted the DP), they were in an impossible situation.

They obviously scoured the ends of the earth to find experts that would allow them to put on a defense, and managed to get Jodi to sit, stay, and speak on command, what more can ya ask for?

First, let me wish all of the mother's out there HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I had a patient today, 83 year old female, who happens to be a nun. I asked her if she wanted me to turn on the t.v. for her. She asked if the "trial" was on today and I said that it was Sunday so the trial wouldn't be on. She said "oh that's right". I asked her what trial she was referring to and she stated the Travis trial. I kinda chuckled to myself as she is 83 and a nun. Then she looked around the room to see if anyone was listening and said "I hope that ***** fries!!!!" I laughed so hard! :floorlaugh: She made my day!!!!

That just made my Mother's DAY!!!! :floorlaugh:

This may have been answered but I can't find it. If Jodi absolutely refuses to attend court on the 15th, can they somehow force her to? I doubt they can just tie her up and drag her in there.

I did ask the lawyers if there was a viewing room for defendants/inmates where they could view their court proceedings via TV set up if it was for anyone's safety and they said yes, there probably is such a room.

Also, if I am correct, just because she did not want to go to court .... That would not stop the hearings.

AZLawyer was kind enough to answer, so AZLawyer, or any of our fine lawyers....please correct me if I am wrong and when you read here....or if someone is more computer savvy then I am move this over to the Lawyers Question and Answer Forum.

Thanks To all our fine Lawyers....and Angela....I think this question is on a lot of our minds...thank you.:seeya:

Just watching the full interview done by that abysmal reporter. Lo and behold, a mysterious man saw her covered in bruises...but darn it! He couldn't be found. She didn't even have a name for this mysterious man. Hoo boy it never ends.

Oy vey...what must her attorney's be thinking when she is jabbering cool as a cucumber after being told that unanimously all 12 found you guilty of 1st degree premeditated murder... And all she can calmly say is "i know it may have looked bad but I had people that saw the bruises and corroborate my story, for some reason my attorney's chose not to call them, and 1st degree, well that is just how the law is written which is why that went bad for me" (correctomundo, the law is written and says you can't sneak a knife and gun into a bathroom wait til he is totally sure this is a photo session, wet and sitting in the bottom of the shower then stab him)

And for the love of god, if I were crouched like she was, taking pictures of my subject, then I dropped the camera and he jumped up (one foot out) and lifted me and body slammed me onto the tile floor, well then, that's where I would be lying until EMT arrived and taped me to one of those broken neck boards.

crap, I just walked through a baby gate barefoot, stubbed my toe on the bottom rail and it disabled me for a few minutes...

WHO can reach for weapons after leaping a tall building, or shelf or whatever...everyone is wet naked running on tile.. Who made that story up? fire them!

Off topic and late, but happy Mother's Day to all moms here, wannabe moms, step moms, dads who stand in as moms, and anyone else who mothers or is a stand in for a mother figure. I hope you were honored today and honored your own mother or mother figure in your life.

I cannot imagine what the elder Arias moms are feeling today nor can I begin to understand JA's thoughts today either but let's not forget to love and honor motherhood on this day for the loved ones in our lives.

I gave one of Travis' sisters flowers today as we both are not mothers nor have a mother . But we can still celebrate because we once did have mothers!

This may have been answered but I can't find it. If Jodi absolutely refuses to attend court on the 15th, can they somehow force her to? I doubt they can just tie her up and drag her in there.

I did ask the lawyers if there was a viewing room for defendants/inmates where they could view their court proceedings via TV set up if it was for anyone's safety and they said yes, there probably is such a room.

Also, if I am correct, just because she did not want to go to court .... That would not stop the hearings.

AZLawyer was kind enough to answer, so AZLawyer, or any of our fine lawyers....please correct me if I am wrong and when you read here....or if someone is more computer savvy then I am move this over to the Lawyers Question and Answer Forum.

Thanks To all our fine Lawyers....and Angela....I think this question is on a lot of our minds...thank you.:seeya:
Don't they just put shackles, stun belts, and spit guards on them??? She needs to be there in person to hear the VIS. A migraine isn't going to cut it anymore...

Well....who would those other folk be? I do know he accused Jodi Killer Arias of lying when in fact, she lies and lies and lies. And since the DT had only a handful of Witnesses perhaps you "think" Juan accused "many" witnesses of lying because JA was on the stand for weeks. Yep, I'm pretty sure you're confused.:scared:

I only heard him call JA and ALV a liar. Jodi with the gas cans, ALV with how many times she testified for a man in a criminal case. Actually he didn't just 'call' them liars, he proved it.

Oy vey...what must her attorney's be thinking when she is jabbering cool as a cucumber after being told that unanimously all 12 found you guilty of 1st degree premeditated murder... And all she can calmly say is "i know it may have looked bad but I had people that saw the bruises and corroborate my story, for some reason my attorney's chose not to call them, and 1st degree, well that is just how the law is written which is why that went bad for me" (correctomundo, the law is written and says you can't sneak a knife and gun into a bathroom wait til he is totally sure this is a photo session, wet and sitting in the bottom of the shower then stab him)

And for the love of god, if I were crouched like she was, taking pictures of my subject, then I dropped the camera and he jumped up (one foot out) and lifted me and body slammed me onto the tile floor, well then, that's where I would be lying until EMT arrived and taped me to one of those broken neck boards.

crap, I just walked through a baby gate barefoot, stubbed my toe on the bottom rail and it disabled me for a few minutes...

WHO can reach for weapons after leaping a tall building, or shelf or whatever...everyone is wet naked running on tile.. Who made that story up? fire them!
Agreed! I've had the wind knocked out of me playing touch football (obviously this guy didn't realize it was touch and tackled me for real!). You can't move 'till you get your breath back, and that was on grass. You aren't going to be rolling and running.

Nope no pixie cut... head shaved!

Can a death row inmate be transferred from Arizona to California (like Alcatraz) to serve out the appeals and sentence so Arizona would be able to rid themselves of the money she is causing them to burn through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere